• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

xoloveox said:
"We Just went over this... didn't we?" She pouted. "Technically, you don't need my permission!"
"I'm not that kind of person! If you want me to kiss you, then say so!" he blurted out.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"I'm not that kind of person! If you want me to kiss you, then say so!" he blurted out.

[/QUOTE]
"I want you to kiss me!" She yelled back, before slamming a hand over her mouth. She did not just say that, she did not just say that. "I-I uhm..." She couldn't think of any words to say. Ironically, she would have never said that if she didn't have to- oh, right. She did kinda have to, didn't she?

Nonalaka said:
((Whenever you think its suitable I guess? :0 or now?))
Moriko had already begun to doze off again, it was still pretty early after all.

@Kalin Scarlet
Madoka began to join her in sleep, when his ears alerted him to something outside. He leapt up quietly, and jumped through the window.

(I'm back! And I still don't know what to do with Tyler and Dex... I'll just have them play video games for now... xD )

Tyler sat next to Dex in front of the TV screen, mashing random buttons. "YOU FAILED!" The screen said. "Huh, even with my new transformation I suck at video games." Tyler said, frowning. "BUT I WON'T QUIT!" He said, mashing the start button.

[QUOTE="Crazy Rp](Oh alright) Al finally found Roman's energy and appeared in front of him "Yo!" He said with a grin

[/QUOTE]
Han came to a sudden stop and kicked Al in the face.

tumblr_ml0lvkQZdv1r5wy3zo1_500.gif

"What the hell were you thinking? Popping up like that can get you killed!"

hearing the sounds of video games i run up to the house and knock on it. quickly disguising myself as a human

Roman said:
Han came to a sudden stop and kicked Al in the face.
tumblr_ml0lvkQZdv1r5wy3zo1_500.gif

"What the hell were you thinking? Popping up like that can get you killed!"
Al fell back and rubbed his head "Wha-What the hell dude!" He said rubbing his head (I DO NOT LOOK LIKE THAT xD )

Dex smiled at Tyler. He was a stubborn as ever. And that's just how I like my brother. He told himself.

lostsoul said:
hearing the sounds of video games i run up to the house and knock on it. quickly disguising myself as a human
"Come in! It's unlocked!" Tyler hollered.

Dakota stared at him as a blush crept across her face "o-of course you'll see more of me" she paused "a-and for your other question, if you're asking can we...t-then my answer is yes" she said smiling nervously.

@Jofune Tsurabisu

[QUOTE="Crazy Rp]Al fell back and rubbed his head "Wha-What the hell dude!" He said rubbing his head (I DO NOT LOOK LIKE THAT xD )

[/QUOTE]
(( It's a example of what he did. xD ))

Han looked at Al, "Like I said popping up like that will get you killed." He looked away and put a hand out for Al.

tumblr_lyxxo22ovl1ro1948o1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Crazy Rp]Al fell back and rubbed his head "Wha-What the hell dude!" He said rubbing his head (I DO NOT LOOK LIKE THAT xD )

[/QUOTE]
(Maybe not you, but Al does >:3 LOL)

xoloveox said:
"I want you to kiss me!" She yelled back, before slamming a hand over her mouth. She did not just say that, she did not just say that. "I-I uhm..." She couldn't think of any words to say. Ironically, she would have never said that if she didn't have to- oh, right. She did kinda have to, didn't she?
Kili stood there, staring at her with a dumbfounded expression. He wasn't even sure he heard what Kat said properly. "What...did you say, just now?"

RPLoverRP said:
I smile abit before closing my eyes all the way and I start to slow down then slowly fall asleep.
He looks back at the girl and catches her, "Hey! Don't pass out now!" He said.

GoldenCharizard4 said:
(well... im unwatching the thread. no need to watch if i don't rp... c ya and have fun rping!)
thats if you even read this...
(Why not just ask to RP?)

Roman said:
(( It's a example of what he did. xD ))
Han looked at Al, "Like I said popping up like that will get you killed." He looked away and put a hand out for Al.

Al grabbed his hand and smirked "You haven't changed a bit Roman" He said as he stood up and looked at the girl before sighing "What did I tell you about drugging girls Roman" He said jokingly

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili stood there, staring at her with a dumbfounded expression. He wasn't even sure he heard what Kat said properly. "What...did you say, just now?"

[/QUOTE]
"I asked you to kiss me..." She said with a much more quiet voice than before. She had noticed how shocked he had been, and replied with a simple: "Its not all that odd of a request."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex smiled at Tyler. He was a stubborn as ever. And that's just how I like my brother. He told himself.

"Come in! It's unlocked!" Tyler hollered.
" whatcha playing " i say in the form of a girls body ( oblivous to this infact)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back