• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"fineee, I give in" she replied sleepily with a small smile on her face, closing her eyes and rolling over to snuggle into him.

@Kalin Scarlet

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili turned towards her. "Wh-what's up?" he said nervously.

[/QUOTE]
"I-I thought you were gonna kiss me..." She admitted, with a blush spreading, but only because she had too.

Lumina said:
Violetta grinned, holding her hand up above her.
"Adventure!"

She giggled, enjoying her time with Annie.

"I wonder what kind of pancakes I'll get..."

She brought a finger to her lips in thought as they walked.
Ansom brought his goddess friend to the parking lot where he pulled out keys and unlocked a Bugatti EB110 SS. He smiled and held open the passenger seat for Violetta. "I hope you like going fast." He chuckled.

RPLoverRP said:
"Good cus I'm beat." I listen a little bit but not much of their conversation.
Han put his free hand in his pocket, "I bet you are tired. You just danced for about a hour." He said with a chuckle.

" well cya, have fun. but not too much i don't wanna hear screams of 'excitement ' all night" i say running off

lostsoul said:
" well cya, have fun. but not too much i don't wanna hear screams of 'excitement ' all night" i say running off
Han was to tired to comprehend what he meant, "Goodnight."

(alright... there both by the dorms walking off now)

i walked away from the dorms. "just not enough for the rent little buddy..." i said ruffling Marth's hair, hoping a little that no one knew about where we lived. someone probably did however...

"datz okie brudder! we will get there somehow i think..." i yawned as my tummy rumbled "im hungry!" i complained. "wanna go home?" my brother asked but i shook my head no. "nawt just yet brudder.." both are clothing where torn and dirty if you got close enough.

xoloveox said:
"I-I thought you were gonna kiss me..." She admitted, with a blush spreading, but only because she had too.
"What?" He said, blushing even more than before. "Why did you think that!?"

Nonalaka said:
"fineee, I give in" she replied sleepily with a small smile on her face, closing her eyes and rolling over to snuggle into him.
@Kalin Scarlet
Madoka snuggled back, purring as he felt the warmth of her body against his once again. "So nice~..."

(I wonder when I should bring out Madoka's other side...)

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"What?" He said, blushing even more than before. "Why did you think that!?"

[/QUOTE]
"Y-Your face got close to mine!" She exclaimed, her face burning red.

"I was just looking at you! I-I don't even know you well! It wouldn't be right of me to kiss you without your permission, anyway." He said, facing her, a beet red blush on his face.

Nonalaka said:
Her cheeks were already pink from the crisp night-time air but they turned a bit darker. "Me too" she replied with a smile, her head still comfortably leaning on his shoulder as she began to see the school in view.
@Nonalaka

(Join the club. I've got a chaos engine that...I think got friendzoned, a girl who hasn't dated yet, and a bro-con whose brother recently started dating someone.) @lostsoul

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"I was just looking at you! I-I don't even know you well! It wouldn't be right of me to kiss you without your permission, anyway." He said, facing her, a beet red blush on his face.

[/QUOTE]
"We Just went over this... didn't we?" She pouted. "Technically, you don't need my permission!"

((Whenever you think its suitable I guess? :0 or now?))

Moriko had already begun to doze off again, it was still pretty early after all.

@Kalin Scarlet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back