• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Blue couldn't find anyone or anything for the matter. He wasn't hungry and he was new, so he had no friends. He was walking around aimlessly and bored.

RPLoverRP said:
"I have my reasons..."
Han stood up, "Good, lets go. I'm getting annoyed with this place, its too boring and all the people are annoying..."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Fair enough. I just so happened to be a doppelganger for the demon lord of my world. When we fused, I turned into...this." Kili said, motioning to his body. "I had a few of these powers before, like the control ability. But I could never fully subvert a demon's will, and I could never do it permanently. To more than one individual, at that."

[/QUOTE]
"And you merged?" She asked, yes wide, head tilted. "That's awesome!" She said with a small smile, knowing that he might not have been to happy about merging with a demon. "But, yo, I mean..." She looked at the boy up and down. "Where did this demon lord go?"

"Yeah, I remember I once saw one were everyone had binoculars strapped to their eyes as they tried to play soccer" She began to giggle "It was kinda funny, they were falling all over the place" she continued, letting out another small giggle at the thought of it. She snuggled in beside him "you're pretty warm" she stated.

@Himeragi Seiker

RPLoverRP said:
"Dont say that." I start too walk out with Hans
Han held the door open, "Well, sometimes you have to say what's on your mind, so that's just what I did." He sighed, "Was I wrong?"

Nonalaka said:
"Yeah, I remember I once saw one were everyone had binoculars strapped to their eyes as they tried to play soccer" She began to giggle "It was kinda funny, they were falling all over the place" she continued, letting out another small giggle at the thought of it. She snuggled in beside him "you're pretty warm" she stated.
@Himeragi Seiker
*Natsuru then blushed slightly*

''a-ah...i-i always thought i was a bit cold..''

xoloveox said:
"And you merged?" She asked, yes wide, head tilted. "That's awesome!" She said with a small smile, knowing that he might not have been to happy about merging with a demon. "But, yo, I mean..." She looked at the boy up and down. "Where did this demon lord go?"
I point to my head."Right here. I have all his memories, abilities, he can even talk to me." Kili says, shrugging. "What are you thinking about all of this?"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]I point to my head."Right here. I have all his memories, abilities, he can even talk to me." Kili says, shrugging. "What are you thinking about all of this?"

[/QUOTE]
Kat, and most normal people would have most probably lied, but now that the question was asked, she had to answer it. Damn, when was this slave thing gonna wear off? "I'm not actually quite sure..." She muttered

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](I'm guessing you missed my post from earlier)
Madoka sat up as his shirt popped onto existence behind him. He slipped it on, and curled back up beside moriko. " So, what should we do, today?"

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
((oops!, I dunno how i missed it, I even searched through a ton of replies to try find it ;- ;) )

"Hmm?~" she yawned "To be honest, I haven't really decided yet...unless you have a plan?" she asked as she looked at him.

Roman said:
Han held the door open, "Well, sometimes you have to say what's on your mind, so that's just what I did." He sighed, "Was I wrong?"
i walk towards them " hey why are you leaving already?" i ask curiously. " i don't want to be alone all day." i say

xoloveox said:
Kat, and most normal people would have most probably lied, but now that the question was asked, she had to answer it. Damn, when was this slave thing gonna wear off? "I'm not actually quite sure..." She muttered
"Well, that makes two of us..." he muttered as well, dropping his head. "And this doesn't wear off, I thought you should know." Kili stated, having heard all of her thoughts so far.

I smirk then giggle then looks back at him, "Sorry but we have too get back too school... We need too sleep... I'll swing by tomorow."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''e-eh..? what plan?''
*Natsuru said as he looked at Amara still blushing a bit*

[/QUOTE]
(I think that was for me xD )

RPLoverRP said:
I smirk then giggle then looks back at him, "Sorry but we have too get back too school... We need too sleep... I'll swing by tomorow."
" please stay, i don't want to be alone today" i say my eyes turning read

lostsoul said:
i walk towards them " hey why are you leaving already?" i ask curiously. " i don't want to be alone all day." i say
Han stopped walking, "We've been here for awhile now. We eventually got bored. If you want to come with us though, be my guest."

RPLoverRP said:
Han looks at you, "I guess..."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](I think that was for me xD )

[/QUOTE]
okay well...fuck xD *deleted it*)))

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Well, that makes two of us..." he muttered as well, dropping his head. "And this doesn't wear off, I thought you should know." Kili stated, having heard all of her thoughts so far.

[/QUOTE]
She frowned, looking over at him with an upset expression. "So, I could pretty much be sleeping, and you could ask me to kiss you, and I would be forcefully compelled to do so?"

"We cant... I need too get ready and so does he..." I stretch and yawn. I then grab Hans hand, "We will see you tomorrow."

Roman said:
Han stopped walking, "We've been here for awhile now. We eventually got bored. If you want to come with us though, be my guest."

Han looks at you, "I guess..."
i can come with?" i say my tail wagging

xoloveox said:
She frowned, looking over at him with an upset expression. "So, I could pretty much be sleeping, and you could ask me to kiss you, and I would be forcefully compelled to do so?"
"Yes...I guess, if I asked you to do that, or anything else, you would be compelled to do it. But I don't intend to do anything like that." Kili said, blushing.

RPLoverRP said:
"We cant... I need too get ready and so does he..." I stretch and yawn. I then grab Hans hand, "We will see you tomorrow."
lostsoul said:
i can come with?" i say my tail wagging
Han held the girl's hand, "He can come with, we can drop him off at his dorm...." he looked at the guy, "We'll drop you off at your place. Ok?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back