• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

I chuckle, "Not dating..." Mind: Oh I am? Huh. Well...That trick you were planning to do? It dosent work on a person like me...

RPLoverRP said:
I chuckle, "Not dating..." Mind: Oh I am? Huh. Well...That trick you were planning to do? It dosent work on a person like me...
Cam smirked Mind: "Heh I knew you were special...That's even better than a girl I need no work for"

xoloveox said:
She laughed a bit. "So, what are you?"
"I'm human. Well, a hero, to be specific." Kili answered, turning towards her. "Don't let the appearance fool you." he said with a grin.

she slid over beside him on the couch. "ayyy, some of these games are so odd it hilarious" she said in response. a smile crossed her face as she made herself comfortable.

@Himeragi Seiker

RPLoverRP said:
Han taps your shoulder, "Can we go now?" He sighed, "This place isn't my...type..."

I look over, "Hmmm? I dont own this place... I could if I wanted to..."

Mind: Sorry... Look again Loverboy... It's best that I stay out...

Nonalaka said:
she slid over beside him on the couch. "ayyy, some of these games are so odd it hilarious" she said in response. a smile crossed her face as she made herself comfortable.
@Himeragi Seiker
''yeah. haha its funny to see how people's dumb idea then turned into a game show''

*Natsuru chuckled a bit*

Al sits on a bench in the Courtyard and sighs "Man I wonder where Han is" He said before closing his eyes trying to sense his energy

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"I'm human. Well, a hero, to be specific." Kili answered, turning towards her. "Don't let the appearance fool you." he said with a grin.

[/QUOTE]
"A hero?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. "Oh please, what kind of hero kisses fallen angels and posses them?"

RPLoverRP said:
Cam smirks as he speaks in her head "You will be mine...One day"

(I'm guessing you missed my post from earlier)

Madoka sat up as his shirt popped onto existence behind him. He slipped it on, and curled back up beside moriko. " So, what should we do, today?"

@Nonalaka

Crazy Rp]Al sits on a bench in the Courtyard and sighs "Man I wonder where Han is" He said before closing his eyes trying to sense his energy [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

RPLoverRP said:
" wait, then why are you sitting on his lap?" i ask confused about this

xoloveox said:
"A hero?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. "Oh please, what kind of hero kisses fallen angels and posses them?"
"Fair enough. I just so happened to be a doppelganger for the demon lord of my world. When we fused, I turned into...this." Kili said, motioning to his body. "I had a few of these powers before, like the control ability. But I could never fully subvert a demon's will, and I could never do it permanently. To more than one individual, at that."

RPLoverRP said:
"I have my reasons..."
" i want to know al lof them" i say closing one eye "you seem like a weird girl to me." i say then i drink some wine " mostly because you actually talk to me" i say then laugh shortly then stop and look down in shame " god my life sucks"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back