• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Crazy Rp]Al looked back at the new person "No he's fine now"

Al walked over to Tyler and punched him hard in the face "That was for William as for me I'm fine" He said with a grin

[/QUOTE]
Tyler smiled. "Thanks for forgiving me... I don't have to worry about anything anymore either! I can finally be myself again!" He exclaimed.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler smiled. "Thanks for forgiving me... I don't have to worry about anything anymore either! I can finally be myself again!" He exclaimed.
Al smiled "Good now don't turn into some insane bastard again k?" He said with a grin

xoloveox said:
"Im a fallen angel." Her mouth immediatly replied, and she internally cursed herself. 'Kat, no- shut it!' She had screamed multiple times now, but that obviously didnt work.
"What's a fallen angel?" he asked as the pair walked along. "Actually, what's an angel, period?" Kili asked. He had yet to meet, or even here of the species in his years of travel.

[QUOTE="Crazy Rp]Al smiled "Good now don't turn into some insane bastard again k?" He said with a grin

[/QUOTE]
Tyler nodded. "You got it! I promise to never turn deliberately insane ever again!" He laughed.

Tyler nodded. "You got it! I promise to never turn deliberately insane ever again!" He laughed.
Al laughed before holding his fist out to Tyler for a bump "This is for you and William" He said with a smile

Amara could feel her face going a deeper shade of red, 'god dammit Ama pull yourself together' she thought to herself. This was most certainly odd for her, she thought she keep her cool when things would get like this, but the silly little goddess spent so much time helping other peoples relationships, she wasn't used to dealing with her own.

@Himeragi Seiker

After the long battle, Tyler went home. He never felt happier than ever. As for Drago.... He did not survive. R.I.P. Drago.

After the long battle, Tyler went home. He never felt happier than ever. As for Drago.... He did not survive. R.I.P. Drago.
(Oh I see how it is first off YOU IGNORED MY BUMP!!! xD And second...R.I.P. POOR DRAGO!!!!!!!!!)

Luckily there was no one in the bathrooms so I quickly wash off my mouth and smirks, "And there... Plan worked perfectly..."

[QUOTE="Crazy Rp]Al laughed before holding his fist out to Tyler for a bump "This is for you and William" He said with a smile

[/QUOTE]
Tyler bumps your fist. "Mostly for William..." He grinned.

i was pushing Marth on a swingset earlyer and my arms hurt but i tramped off to school. "god damn this place..." i muttered as i walked into the dorm area, Marth tailing me.

Nonalaka said:
Amara could feel her face going a deeper shade of red, 'god dammit Ama pull yourself together' she thought to herself. This was most certainly odd for her, she thought she keep her cool when things would get like this, but the silly little goddess spent so much time helping other peoples relationships, she wasn't used to dealing with her own.
@Himeragi Seiker
*Natsuru then layed his head back down on the couch and looks at Amara as he smiled a bit*

''your not used to dealing with this...huh?''

[QUOTE="Crazy Rp](Oh I see how it is first off YOU IGNORED MY BUMP!!! xD And second...R.I.P. POOR DRAGO!!!!!!!!!)

[/QUOTE]
(Well, I'm changing up Tyler... But not completely. Just most of his powers and forms. His love interest remains the same.)

RPLoverRP said:
Luckily there was no one in the bathrooms so I quickly wash off my mouth and smirks, "And there... Plan worked perfectly..."
Cam began to stand up and stretched as he spoke to himself "Maybe I should use my powers on her"

Tyler bumps your fist. "Mostly for William..." He grinned.
Al smirked "Jee thanks" He said jokingly

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"What's a fallen angel?" he asked as the pair walked along. "Actually, what's an angel, period?" Kili asked. He had yet to meet, or even here of the species in his years of travel.

[/QUOTE]
"Hm?" She asked, curious to how he wouldnt have known. she didnt want to answer, but once again, the overwhelming need to serve him took over. "An angel is a dead human who was good in its life. So, when a good human dies, they go to heaven and become an angel... But... Sometimes demons kidnap or take away angels, and thier sent back to earth as a fallen angel... At least, thats what Im told..."

[QUOTE="Crazy Rp](How about a extra Chapter somewhere later xD )

[/QUOTE]
(I guess I could. I might even make event chapters :3 like Christmas or Valentine's Day xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back