• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

She looked up at him and slowly shook her head "...Not really.." she admitted after a moment or two, looking a bit ashamed if anything. "It seems a bit silly huh..." her voice trailed off.

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Crazy Rp](In the famous words of the WWE Wrestler.....YES! YES! YES! xD )

[/QUOTE]
(I'm gonna need more characters... -sighs- dang brother won't get off the computer xD )

Blue walked up to the front door of the school expecting to find a teacher or a map or something to help him find his class or dorm. But after staring at the door for a good minute he walked into the direction that he guessed was the dorms.

RPLoverRP said:
I finish up then goes back to Hans and sits in his lap again drinking my wine and looking around at the people.
Cam looks over at the girl waiting for her to look at his eyes as he thought "You will have to eventually little girl"

xoloveox said:
"Hm?" She asked, curious to how he wouldn't have known. she didn't want to answer, but once again, the overwhelming need to serve him took over. "An angel is a dead human who was good in its life. So, when a good human dies, they go to heaven and become an angel... But... Sometimes demons kidnap or take away angels, and they're sent back to earth as a fallen angel... At least, that's what Im told..."
"Oh...I've never met an angel before today, fallen or otherwise. I don't think they exist where I come from...we only had monsters, and demons. Although, I guess our heroes would count as our version of angels. " he thought out loud, wondering if the hero presence Killia had sensed all that time ago might have been an angel...

" SCREW IT I AM GONNA GO GET DRUNK " i yell then fall to the ground "WOOP WOOP " heading to the nearest bar I look around and find some people hanging out and sit next to them " hello strangers." (( dangit you never should do that to me))

@RPLoverRP

Toru looked at them and continued to smile "what should we talk about?" She asked and her brothers exchanged looks "you guys barely talk now what happened to you voices?" She groaned at her brothers and looked at the other two smiling again.

Nonalaka said:
She looked up at him and slowly shook her head "...Not really.." she admitted after a moment or two, looking a bit ashamed if anything. "It seems a bit silly huh..." her voice trailed off.
@Himeragi Seiker
''not really, im being dead honest''

*Natsuru said whispering the last for words in her ear*

i stretched. "wanna tag with me Marth or what?" i asked. he responded "s-sure brudder..." he was such a shy kid but i ruffled his hair. "i wonder if something will happen today..." i whispered to myself.

Blue wanted to find his dorm and maybe someone for directions but he didn't want to go search for people so he just walked alone endlessly until he finally found the dorms.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Oh...I've never met an angel before today, fallen or otherwise. I don't think they exist where I come from...we only had monsters, and demons. Although, I guess our heroes would count as our version of angels. " he thought out loud, wondering if the hero presence Killia had sensed all that time ago might have been an angel...

[/QUOTE]
"Only monsters, huh?" She asked with a small smile. "We got those on earth too, y'know. Theyre called snobs." She added, laughing.

I smirk, Mind: Why must you be so interested in me...Theres plenty of other girls here...

I talk to him through my mind then I look over at the new person, "And just who are you?"

(I have a bro-con celestial, and a half robot death machine with a charming smile available. Who wants to interact?)

Amara tensed slightly "w-well its good you think so..." she replied, giving a small smile of releif as she began to sit up.

@Himeragi Seiker

RPLoverRP said:
I smirk, Mind: Why must you be so interested in me...Theres plenty of other girls here...
I talk to him through my mind then I look over at the new person, "And just who are you?"
Cam speaks back into her mind "Because you are different from the other girls they just fan around me like pests but you....I'm not sure you're special"

RPLoverRP said:
" i am a random person, who saw you being a group of people. I guess your dating this guy " i say pointing at the one she is sitting on " and that one is kind of a friend you hang out with, i don't really want to be hit on just yet." i say and order some of the strongest alcohol they have

Nonalaka said:
Amara tensed slightly "w-well its good you think so..." she replied, giving a small smile of releif as she began to sit up.
@Himeragi Seiker
*Natsuru sat up as well and turned on the TV to some japanese comedy game show*

xoloveox said:
"Only monsters, huh?" She asked with a small smile. "We got those on earth too, y'know. Theyre called snobs." She added, laughing.
"Oh, I meant real monsters. Dragons, danger beasts, sand worms, elementals..." He said, laughing with her. "We just had to live with the snobs..."

Blue found his dorm and threw his stuff on one of the beds then retreating from the room to go find someone to talk to and help him find things out.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Oh, I meant real monsters. Dragons, danger beasts, sand worms, elementals..." He said, laughing with her. "We just had to live with the snobs..."

[/QUOTE]
She laughed a bit. "So, what are you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back