• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"well, you are warm and soft!" she replied as she hugged into him a bit "just because you the were a god of destruction doesn't mean you're made of metal!" she began to giggle, before pulling away.
@Himeragi Seiker
*Natsuru blushed a bit more when Amara hugged him. he then sighs while putting up a small smile*

''...true''

RPLoverRP said:
I smile with tears in my eyes then looks down, "Watch over me... Like a guardian..." Mind: I don't want too feel... I don't want my humanity back... It only caused me pain and yet... When I see him... My heart races...
Han looked surprised, his face going from a serious look to a quiet surprised expression.

tumblr_md91s2j2q61qdmneoo1_500.gif

"M-me? P-protect you?" He asked stuttering. He looked at her and said, "Yeah, I will."

RPLoverRP said:
I curl up into a ball and snuggles in the covers breathing softly and sleeps til morning
Han remained woke, he had a cup if coffee, walking into his room he saw the girl wake up, "Ya know, I've yet to know your name. Mind telling me?" He asked taking a sip of his coffee. He wondered what her name was ever since they met yesterday afternoon, and also wondered why she never told him.

RPLoverRP said:
I lift my head up and stares back at him, "My name... It dosent fit my personality...Much."
Han smiled and looked up at her, "If I'm gonna protect you for now on, I would like to know your name, doesn't matter if it fits you or not." He explained.

RPLoverRP said:
"Fine...Blair..."
Han nodded, "Nice, it's unique, at least coming from you that is." He chuckled and sat next to her. "Out of all people, you ask me to protect you. Why is that?"

I turn around too face him and smiles seductively, "You met me first..Thats a reason...And I did give you a choice to either stay or leave and you chose too stay." I kiss his cheek then lays back down, "Not my fault your drawn too me." I smirk teasing him.

Nonalaka said:
"well, you are warm and soft!" she replied as she hugged into him a bit "just because you the were a god of destruction doesn't mean you're made of metal!" she began to giggle, before pulling away.
@Himeragi Seiker
i swear i thought i replied...)))

*Natsuru then blushes a bit more as he looks down a bit smiling*

''ah....thats true..''

RPLoverRP said:
I turn around too face him and smiles seductively, "You met me first..Thats a reason...And I did give you a choice to either stay or leave and you chose too stay." I kiss his cheek then lays back down, "Not my fault your drawn too me." I smirk teasing him.
Han smiled when Blair kissed his cheek, "What was that for?" He asked

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom brought his goddess friend to the parking lot where he pulled out keys and unlocked a Bugatti EB110 SS. He smiled and held open the passenger seat for Violetta. "I hope you like going fast." He chuckled.
"Is there any other way to go?"

She grinned, holding the top of the car to swing herself in, sitting gracefully in the seat. She looked at Ansom, eager to get going.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Last edited by a moderator:
Elyse was sitting with Aion and Chrona in the courtyard, talking about the zodiac. Aion had shown off all but Scorpio, and she was back in her Gemini form because Chrona had thought Elyse was cute.

Elyse's thoughts were wandering, and suddenly the metal in her hands formed into Kili's shape.

@Kalin Scarlet

(There is tornado near where I live... I'm dead RIPERONI.)

Sora sighs, still staring at the clouds in the courtyard. "I want to sleep in the clouds... It looks so fluffy and soft..." He shrugs and lies back on the bench.

Slaxt said:
(There is tornado near where I live... I'm dead RIPERONI.)
Sora sighs, still staring at the clouds in the courtyard. "I want to sleep in the clouds... It looks so fluffy and soft..." He shrugs and lies back on the bench.
(( That sucks bro. We had a flood warning nearly all month in my area. ))

Roman said:
(( That sucks bro. We had a flood warning nearly all month in my area. ))
(I had flood warnings a lot here too... *sighs* Texas weather... Also no I don't have the accent.)

Slaxt said:
(I had flood warnings a lot here too... *sighs* Texas weather... Also no I don't have the accent.)
(( I'm from up north, but I live in TX, I also have no accent. ))

Lumina said:
((I'm from up north too! -puts up hand to show you where in Michigan I'm from- ))
(( *points to Wisconsin* Right there! ))

(Creepy you guys live near me...)

Clover turns to trix, smiling widely. "So do you want to head home after we finish eating?" He chuckles and hugs her tighter.

@trix

Slaxt said:
(Creepy you guys live near me...)
Clover turns to trix, smiling widely. "So do you want to head home after we finish eating?" He chuckles and hugs her tighter.

@trix
((Oh don't get me wrong, I still reside in that mitten hellhole

Users who are viewing this thread

Back