• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"You did what?" Saki asked, a confused look on her face. "Why'd you destroy half the city and how'd your inner demon come out? Was it me?"
Ren shook his head. "No... I don't think so. It was your other half I believe... I blew a fuse and I couldn't keep the lid on top of my anger." He said.

Roman said:
Cecil chuckled, "Agreed." He said putting his hands into his pockets. "I don't find you boring to all." He added. He then listened to her talk before replying, "That makes more sense coming from someone associated with nature than just some random teache..."
----------

Taylor rubbed his chin, "Nah, they don't." He said, laughing a little. "Doesn't matter to me though. It was fun so I said it was fun." He said, sliding under the covers with Celia.

---------

Luke chuckled, and rubbed his head, "So you didn't sleep? Why not?" He asked curiously.
"Because you kept kissing my forehead while you slept and I couldn't help but kiss back" she said giggling happily while she said it

shortyshot8 said:
"It's almost at the top"
Yuna nodded as she looked at the view "Mhm~ and the view from here is lovely too!" She said happily as her ears twitched

shortyshot8 said:
"It's almost at the top"
Yuna nodded as she looked at the view "Mhm~ and the view from here is lovely too!" She said happily as her ears twitched

Roman said:
Taylor stretched a little, and looked over at Celia and chuckled, "That was fun." He said, laughing a little.
Roman looked at the time and blinked, "We've been out here for hours..." he said. "Maybe we should head back inside..."
"Really? it only felt like 15 minutes" she says and rubs the back of her head.

Lumina said:
Noir looked over at Ken and scooped him up in a hug, ruffling his hair. "She just got her cookie, so she can hug you when she's done."
Lilliana watched as it was happening, eating her cookie quietly.
Ken smiled up at her mother, happy that she had hugged him. He hugged her back. "Momma!" He said happily.

Yuto looked between the three of them, smiling. This was a life he had hoped for. A nice and simple life... Where he raised a family with the one he loved.

LunaCrosby said:
"hmm.. theres a place next to the park.. but Ive never been there so I wouldn't know if its good or not" she said and rubbed her neck.
He kissed her cheek "I don't mind"

Nanne said:
Kanae came back to the living room and saw what a mess it was there was popcorn everywhere on the floor and empty cans. She didn't like anything messy so she began to clean everything up. Once she finished she pat Diablos head to wake him up, "Hey go take a shower and everything...you kinda stink."
Diablo blinked awake, looking up at her and smiling. "Sure... By the way, good morning~" He said sweetly before he got up to go take a shower. He entered the bathroom, taking off his shirt and clothes, before getting in the shower and turning it on.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Because you kept kissing my forehead while you slept and I couldn't help but kiss back" she said giggling happily while she said it

[/QUOTE]
Lule blushed a little and smiled, laughing nervously, "I was dreaming a good dream for the first time in years." He said.

-----------

LunaCrosby said:
"Really? it only felt like 15 minutes" she says and rubs the back of her head.
(( RP logic xD Time is always faster xDD Jk jk ))

"Maybe my phone has the wrong time... I dunno." Roman said, shrugging his shoulders. "I have an idea." He said, teleporting them to a restaurant. "Sushi~"

Roman said:
Cecil chuckled, "Agreed." He said putting his hands into his pockets. "I don't find you boring to all." He added. He then listened to her talk before replying, "That makes more sense coming from someone associated with nature than just some random teache..."
----------

Taylor rubbed his chin, "Nah, they don't." He said, laughing a little. "Doesn't matter to me though. It was fun so I said it was fun." He said, sliding under the covers with Celia.

---------

Luke chuckled, and rubbed his head, "So you didn't sleep? Why not?" He asked curiously.
Moriko smiled "I don't find you boring either" she said happily "...A random teacher?, what were they teaching you if they were saying that?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Oh sorry)

[/QUOTE]
((No need to apologise its fine :3))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed and replied, maintaining his speed♅...
“ I guess~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦The horse abruptly stopped and even though Asuka had a firm grip on the reign, she wasn't exactly expecting that and went flying forward. Asuka landed on the patch of grass and blinked a few times before laughing quietly as she sat up❦...

"Well I guess that's one way to end a chase."

tumblr_nrd4nczQJ51rmzw91o1_540.gif

Roman said:
Lule blushed a little and smiled, laughing nervously, "I was dreaming a good dream for the first time in years." He said.
-----------

"Maybe my phone has the wrong time... I dunno." Roman said, shrugging his shoulders. "I have an idea." He said, teleporting them to a restaurant. "Sushi~"
Rina giggled and bent down to kiss him again "that's good" she whispered before kissing him then stretching

Nonalaka said:
Moriko smiled "I don't find you boring either" she said happily "...A random teacher?, what were they teaching you if they were saying that?"
(It's been he'll for me)

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦The horse abruptly stopped and even though Asuka had a firm grip on the reign, she wasn't exactly expecting that and went flying forward. Asuka landed on the patch of grass and blinked a few times before laughing quietly as she sat up❦...
"Well I guess that's one way to end a chase."

tumblr_nrd4nczQJ51rmzw91o1_540.gif
...♅Akira watched as Asuka landed on the grass, soon prompting him to stop. As he did this, he went to speak, but after hearing Asuka's voice, he remained silent. He spoke in response to her, shortly before extending his hand♅...

“ You need to take better care of yourself, Suki-chan~ ”

---------------------

((( Last post for 8-9 hours. )))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina giggled and bent down to kiss him again "that's good" she whispered before kissing him then stretching

(It's been he'll for me)

[/QUOTE]
((Oh dear ;-; well I hope things get better for you! *hug*))

Roman said:
-----------

(not that its a bad thing xD )

Mal threw her hands in the air "yes! finally!" she shouted happily.

shortyshot8 said:
William blinked "Okay"
"okay what?" she asked as she kept walking.

Nonalaka said:
"I mean in general. It's better to hear information about a Forest Nymph than someone only knows of them." Cecil said

---------

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina giggled and bent down to kiss him again "that's good" she whispered before kissing him then stretching

(It's been he'll for me)

[/QUOTE]
Luke blushed a little more when she kissed him again, "Well sorry I kept you up all night... I didn't mean to." He said, laughing lightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back