• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*It only made Shirotsu blush more*

[/QUOTE]
After a while John woke up "What the....?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Shirotsu had placed him on the couch 5 minutes before*

[/QUOTE]
John sat up "Where am I?" He muttered

TheDragoon said:
Ren sighed. "It's fine... I'm sorry for anything my demon self did to you... Or her." He said before laughing lightly. He looked a little tired from when he lost control.
"It's fine. Though I don't know what he did since I was unconsious." Saki said as she stared at him. "Maybe you should go rest... you look exhausted."

Roman said:
Taylor grinned, "There's other words that could describe what just happened, but I'll keep them to myself." He said, in a seductive tone as he put his arms around Celia and held her close.
Celia blinked and pouted, "Well you have to tell me now cause I'm curious! Don't be a meany and leave me hanging like that."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Fuyumi washed her plate. When she finished she put it back and tripped on a bump on a rug* (sorry, had to revmp Yuki's CS)

[/QUOTE]
Nanami blinked before holding out a hand towards Fuyumi, "Are you okay?"

(( That's fine
xD I had to go help my mom with stuff and eat dinner ))

shortyshot8 said:
John sat up "Where am I?" He muttered
duh...dunno how to respond cuz Shirotsu is in her room with Kurotsu xD they sleeping)))

WeirdPrincess said:
"It's fine. Though I don't know what he did since I was unconsious." Saki said as she stared at him. "Maybe you should go rest... you look exhausted."
Celia blinked and pouted, "Well you have to tell me now cause I'm curious! Don't be a meany and leave me hanging like that."

(( That's fine
''yeah...im fine''

*She said taking Nanami's hand and getting up*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]duh...dunno how to respond cuz Shirotsu is in her room with Kurotsu xD they sleeping)))

''yeah...im fine''

[/QUOTE]
(Son of a....)

WeirdPrincess said:

(( That's fine
Ren nodded, laughing lightly. "Sure! If it makes you happy... Monkey girl~" He teased before he started laughing his head off, running to his now suddenly repaired dorm.

((Don't question it
xD ))

The man traveled to the cemetery and found Al's grave with no plants or flowers living around it as he used his hands and began digging the dirt away

shortyshot8 said:
"Notreally"
"well.. to the food place thing!" she said and pointed forward with one hand, beggining to drag him again.

Roman said:
Cecil nodded in agreement, "My point exactly." He said, smiling at Moriko. "You seem to understand most of what I'm talking about~"
----------

The food was already brought back and Roman had eaten most of it already. "Yeah, but unlike that guy next to me, I have a big appetite."

giphy.gif
"that guy has bushy eyebrows..." she mutters and looks at the food roman ate "I should have suspected you did"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]duh...dunno how to respond cuz Shirotsu is in her room with Kurotsu xD they sleeping)))

''yeah...im fine''

[/QUOTE]
"Is there something under the rug? Like a ball or something?" Nanami asked after she helped Fuyumi up and was now looking at the rug.

TheDragoon said:
Ren nodded, laughing lightly. "Sure! If it makes you happy... Monkey girl~" He teased before he started laughing his head off, running to his now suddenly repaired dorm.
((Don't question it
xD ))
Saki blinked a few times before her brows furrowed, "Hey! You can't call me that! Only I can!" She yelled as she watched him run off to his dorm. Saki let out a quiet sigh and shook her head, a small smile on her face before she turned and walked off.

WeirdPrincess said:

(( That's fine
Taylor chuckled and shook his head, "Nah, I can't do that." He said, grinning. Talia walked into the room, smiling happily before she seen Celia and Taylor. "This is why they say knock first!" She exclaimed, before placing a hand to her face, blushing a light pink.

4831809e2055c72b208692ba900017e2.jpg

Taylor slowly sunk down into the blanket. "You look... Older..."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Is there something under the rug? Like a ball or something?" Nanami asked after she helped Fuyumi up and was now looking at the rug.
Saki blinked a few times before her brows furrowed, "Hey! You can't call me that! Only I can!" She yelled as she watched him run off to his dorm. Saki let out a quiet sigh and shook her head, a small smile on her face before she turned and walked off.
''no, i just dont think it was placed properly..''

LunaCrosby said:
"well.. to the food place thing!" she said and pointed forward with one hand, beggining to drag him again.

"that guy has bushy eyebrows..." she mutters and looks at the food roman ate "I should have suspected you did"
Roman chuckled and continued eating, soon swallowing. "Yeah yeah... Are your gonna eat soon?" He asked.

Zero sees a few people. They seem to be having fun. Zero thinks to himself. How should I introduce myself? Zero says without realizing it. Hey I'm Zero I'm a demon. No no no Zero said. That would make it awkward. Zero scratches his head. This is to hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Taylor chuckled and shook his head, "Nah, I can't do that." He said, grinning. Talia walked into the room, smiling happily before she seen Celia and Taylor. "This is why they say knock first!" She exclaimed, before placing a hand to her face, blushing a light pink.

Celia just stared at Talia with her eyes wide and jaw open, blushing lightly. Her blush soon heightened until her entire face turned red and she looked at a loss for words, "U-Uh... u-um..."

tumblr_myztkpGHCq1s7jg4vo1_500.gif

Celia then appeared in front of Talia, fully clothed, she wore a suit and tie with a coat on. Bringing one arm below her chest and the other over her face, some unknown wind blowing Celia's hair and coat to the side. "You didn't see anything weird of the sort. Nope, nothing at all!"

tumblr_ng16wcmPxS1qcrbfzo1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''no, i just dont think it was placed properly..''

[/QUOTE]
"Oh right... duh..." Nanami murmured and scratched the back of her head. "You ready to go now?"

Roman said:

oh hey, Himeragi from Strike the Blood, ah...)))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Hi)

[/QUOTE]
hey xD )))

@Metaphysics

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia just stared at Talia with her eyes wide and jaw open, blushing lightly. Her blush soon heightened until her entire face turned red and she looked at a loss for words, "U-Uh... u-um..."

Celia then appeared in front of Talia, fully clothed, she wore a suit and tie with a coat on. Bringing one arm below her chest and the other over her face, some unknown wind blowing Celia's hair and coat to the side. "You didn't see anything weird of the sort. Nope, nothing at all!"

"Oh right... duh..." Nanami murmured and scratched the back of her head. "You ready to go now?"
''yep. we can go now. want me to teleport us there?''

(

Nonalaka said:
((Oh dear ;-; well I hope things get better for you! *hug*))
Sso do i

Roman said:
"I mean in general. It's better to hear information about a Forest Nymph than someone only knows of them." Cecil said
---------

Luke blushed a little more when she kissed him again, "Well sorry I kept you up all night... I didn't mean to." He said, laughing lightly.
"I wouldn't have slept either way. I'm still worried about your injuries" she said happily to him

TheDragoon said:
Diablo blinked awake, looking up at her and smiling. "Sure... By the way, good morning~" He said sweetly before he got up to go take a shower. He entered the bathroom, taking off his shirt and clothes, before getting in the shower and turning it on.
Kanae watched Diablo walk away to shower. She looked around to see if there was anything else to clean. "Hmm...looks like everything is neat except this blanket." she says as she picks up the blanket and folds it. As she walking to her room she passes by the bathroom and knocks on it, "Should I wash your clothes for you?" she asks as she opened the door a tiny bit.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]oh hey, Himeragi from Strike the Blood, ah...)))

hey xD )))

@Metaphysics

''yep. we can go now. want me to teleport us there?''

[/QUOTE]
Hi

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hi

[/QUOTE]
so...wanna continue with Shira and yuki and Kikuri and Myuki? oh! and are you feeling well?))

WeirdPrincess said:

Talia looked at Celia and blushed a little more, her being told to forget only made he see it more in her head.

0jXr7dF.png

"I'm only 3 days old and I'm scarred by the sight of my parents.... Naked." She said in a low tone.

------------

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](
Sso do i

"I wouldn't have slept either way. I'm still worried about your injuries" she said happily to him

[/QUOTE]
Luke blinked and tried moving his arm, only to have a sharp pain in his shoulder, "Shit!" He yelled. "Well it's clear I didn't heal completely yet."

------------

LunaCrosby said:
"yeah if they didn't run out of food from your big appetite." she says.
Roman smiled, "Sorry~ I can make you some back at the mansion if you'd like." He said. "I'm a good chef... I think."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back