• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

4388027965_bd702c9303_z.jpg
[/URL]

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina came back five mutineers later with a bowl of ramen and smiled as she sat Down on the edge of his bed and smiled "here" she said happily

[/QUOTE]
Luke smiled, "Thanks babe~" he said with a grin. He then began to eat his ramen, "Wow.. this is good." He said, eating more.

----------

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia sniffed and looked off to the side, still sad. "No... no it's not your fault. I could have at least stopped your dad in enough time to have him either lock the door or just put up a sign that said do not disturb." She said before muttering under her breath, "I blame Taylor... if he didn't put any ideas in my head none of this would have happened..." Celia grumbled quietly.
View attachment 164159
Talia sighed, "Pervert..."

Taylor peeked from under the covers, "No I'm not... And I wasn't gonna do anything until you said you wanted to!"

Talia looked at Taylor, "Dad! Don't say things like that..."

"It's kind of Celia's fault too... If she wasn't so damn attracting.." he said, mumbling the last part.

-------------

Mayyflower said:
Ami nods. "Yep I'm a wolf" she says
Taiga grabbed the tube and put it around her

Amaya smirked and looked into his eyes. "Something we did along time ago that you didn't like" she says.
"I'm just one of the strongest wizards you ever met... Plus I'm Taiga's master." Emiya said.

-----------

LunaCrosby said:
"ok, but with all you ate I can tell your bill is gonna be HUGE" she says and laughs
"You think the mansion is just for show? I'm one of the richest people on the planet." Roman said, standing up, placing the the money for the bill on the table along with a tip. "Let's go~"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alright..''
*She said before a blizzard started forming*

stay strong!!)))

[/QUOTE]
Nanami just waited patiently

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami just waited patiently
*The blizzard thickened to the point where they cant see the outside of it and hardly see eachother before the blizzard lifted as the outside was coming to view. They were in front of the cosplay cafe*

Roman said:
Luke smiled, "Thanks babe~" he said with a grin. He then began to eat his ramen, "Wow.. this is good." He said, eating more.
----------

Taylor peeked from under the covers, "No I'm not... And I wasn't gonna do anything until you said you wanted to!"

"It's kind of Celia's fault too... If she wasn't so damn attracting.." he said, mumbling the last part.

-------------

"I'm just one of the strongest wizards you ever met... Plus I'm Taiga's master." Emiya said.

-----------

"You think the mansion is just for show? I'm one of the richest people on the planet." Roman said, standing up, placing the the money for the bill on the table along with a tip. "Let's go~"
"Welcome my love" she said happily as she watched him eat

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Welcome my love" she said happily as she watched him eat

[/QUOTE]
Luke soon finished, placing the bowl back on his nightstand, he then rolled over to face Rina. Luke sighed quietly, "So, how long do you plan on keeping me in bed?" He asked. "I don't wanna stay here all day."

Roman said:
----------

-------------

-----------

Celia looked at Taylor a little shocked before looking up, "W-Well... u-um...l

tumblr_mzkbunvbY31r8g43po1_500.gif

She suddenly looked towards him again and pouted, "Wait a minute! That's not my fault, I can't help it! You're a bully..." She muttered.

Roman said:
Luke soon finished, placing the bowl back on his nightstand, he then rolled over to face Rina. Luke sighed quietly, "So, how long do you plan on keeping me in bed?" He asked. "I don't wanna stay here all day."
"Until your fully healed" Tina said happily to hin

*Yuki pulled away and looked at Shira and smiled*

*Kikuri just layed there starting to have a weird feeling but it wasnt bad or good. More like a curious feeling*

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*The blizzard thickened to the point where they cant see the outside of it and hardly see eachother before the blizzard lifted as the outside was coming to view. They were in front of the cosplay cafe*

[/QUOTE]
Nanami looked around and giggled, "That's a cool way of teleporting. If I had a choice I would just do that everyday." She said before walking inside the cafe.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff00ff][B]*Yuki pulled away and looked at Shira and smiled*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff] [/COLOR] [B][COLOR=#8000ff]*Kikuri just layed there starting to have a weird feeling but it wasnt bad or good. More like a curious feeling*[/COLOR][/B] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
Myuki moaned in her sleep as she nuzzled into kik iris chest happily

Roman said:
----------

-------------

-----------

"I guess I should have thought about that" she said and smiled.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia looked at Taylor a little shocked before looking up, "W-Well... u-um...l
tumblr_mzkbunvbY31r8g43po1_500.gif

She suddenly looked towards him again and pouted, "Wait a minute! That's not my fault, I can't help it! You're a bully..." She muttered.
Taylor nodded, "Yeah it is... You were being seductive!" He exclaimed.

Talia looked at Celia, frowning, but it was hard to take her serious since she was just flat out cute.

tumblr_n4flxzkx3Q1r44ptno1_500.png

"Is that true, mom?" She asked, puffing out her cheeks.

Taylor nodded, "Yep! She seduced me with her good looks!"

Talia summoned her staff and bopped Taylor on the head, "Shush you!"

------------

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Until your fully healed" Tina said happily to hin

[/QUOTE]
"You're being unfair now... What if I don't heal? Are you gonna stay here all day? You need to go feed at night while you have the chance..." Luke said.

-----------

LunaCrosby said:
"I guess I should have thought about that" she said and smiled.
Roman nodded and made his way outside, his body soon was engulfed in flames. Once the fire cleared, he looked back at Mal and smiled.

tumblr_inline_nllf5p2Z2z1sggbtc.gif

He then noticed his appearance changed, "This is just odd... The second time today.. Who is this cat by the way?"

atrio groaned as he appeared out of shadow in the court yard his hood up over his head his eyes a sinister pitch black as usual "why am I even here" he said to him sel as his lips turned downward in a cold frown as the area around the school seemed to darken a little and send shivers down everyone's spine that was there

@anyone

Roman said:
Talia looked at Celia, frowning, but it was hard to take her serious since she was just flat out cute.

------------

"You're being unfair now... What if I don't heal? Are you gonna stay here all day? You need to go feed at night while you have the chance..." Luke said.

-----------

Roman nodded and made his way outside, his body soon was engulfed in flames. Once the fire cleared, he looked back at Mal and smiled.

He then noticed his appearance changed, "This is just odd... The second time today.. Who is this cat by the way?"
Rina just smiled then rolled onto Luke and pinned him to the bed "I'll just tie you down till I get back" she said happily

Somewhere in the world people were greeted by a strange phenomenon. The sky started to break apart as red light seeped through the cracks.A blur suddenly exited and the sky returned to normal. People were already busy taking pictures and putting it on the net.

"I hate using that, always so flashy...oh well at least I'm back from my vacation." A lone figure said as she floated. She sighed. "I wonder how fucked up this world got since I was gone...:l" She said, actually including the emoticon. She suddenly blinked out of existence and appeared in the school.

Roman said:

------------

-----------

Celia shook her head, "Nu-uh! He's lying! I didn't do anything, I can't help the way I look. And he's the one who seduced me!" She exclaimed before sighing and resting her head on the armrest, looking away from them and closing her eyes as she leaned in her arms. "Why am I being ganged up on... I didn't even do anything..." She muttered and sniffled.

tumblr_mz21e8fDN51r13fhoo1_r1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:

------------

-----------

"The cat is so cute!" she yeled and put her hands on the sides of her face "whats up with you having all these cute forms"

Metaphysics said:
Somewhere in the world people were greeted by a strange phenomenon. The sky started to break apart as red light seeped through the cracks.A blur suddenly exited and the sky returned to normal. People were already busy taking pictures and putting it on the net.
"I hate using that, always so flashy...oh well at least I'm back from my vacation." A lone figure said as she floated. She sighed. "I wonder how fucked up this world got since I was gone...:l" She said, actually including the emoticon. She suddenly blinked out of existence and appeared in the school.
Atrio looked over at the girl that had just appeared with his usual cold glare before looking away "stupid people" he grumbled as he started to walk away the shadows around seeming to shake and move as he neared them

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina just smiled then rolled onto Luke and pinned him to the bed "I'll just tie you down till I get back" she said happily

[/QUOTE]
Luke looked up at Rina and growled a little, "Really?! That's not fair at all!"

----------

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia shook her head, "Nu-uh! He's lying! I didn't do anything, I can't help the way I look. And he's the one who seduced me!" She exclaimed before sighing and resting her head on the armrest, looking away from them and closing her eyes as she leaned in her arms. "Why am I being ganged up on... I didn't even do anything..." She muttered and sniffled.
tumblr_mz21e8fDN51r13fhoo1_r1_500.gif
Taylor chuckled, "Okay, maybe I did seduce you a little bit..."

Talia looked at Taylor and hit him with her staff so hard, he fell asleep. "I came here to see if you could take me to get new clothes...."

-----------

LunaCrosby said:
"The cat is so cute!" she yeled and put her hands on the sides of her face "whats up with you having all these cute forms"
Roman looked at Mal, and blushed.

first_kiss_natsu_x_reader_by_emlo4life-d6ml0sl.jpg

"Y-You think I'm cute?" He asked. "Thanks..."

Roman said:
----------

Talia looked at Taylor and hit him with her staff so hard, he fell asleep. "I came here to see if you could take me to get new clothes...."

-----------

Runs giggled slightly then slowly layer down on him and kissed his neck "so what. It's my job to keep my boyfriend in good condition" she said

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Runs giggled slightly then slowly layer down on him and kissed his neck "so what. It's my job to keep my boyfriend in good condition" she said

[/QUOTE]
Luke blushed, "B-But.. I... You know I can't stay here ALL day!" He complained, hoping she wouldn't tease him like that anymore.

Roman said:
----------

-----------

Celia sniffled and held her hands up to her face as tears streamed down her cheeks. "See... dirty liar..." She muttered before the tears stopped coming and she looked over at Talia in surprise, her eyes shining.

tumblr_nmb6uadt3C1r9aubno1_400.gif

"I can take you but is he gonna be okay? That looked like it really hurt..." Celia got up from her seat and walked over to the side of the bed, poking Taylor's cheeks as she looked at Talia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back