• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Metaphysics said:
"Then that's up to you." She said seriously. "Now let me through or else I'll give you Detention." She added.
"Give me a detention if you wish but that will just mean ill have to feed on you" he said to her not moving

Roman said:
Luke shook his head, "No. That's final. Scare me all you want, I'm gonna stand my ground." He said.
----------

((  ̄ 3 ̄ Just wait for the gifs. He has some amazing gifs xD ))

Roman chuckled, "I'm not hungry anymore so you can eat as much as you want. I'll even pay for it~!"

------------

Talia looked at her mom then back at her own... Matured body. "Anything that can fit my more.... Adult body." She said, pointing to herself.
(I know xD I watch that anime everytime a new episode comes out. if I could compare him to another person it'd be naruto cause they seem similiar.)

"but that wouldn't be right.. I mean its your money" she says.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]""Good" she said happily

Suddenly one of the coloms of mist became solid and launched at his left eye stoping millimeters before his iris "you aren't leaving this bed" she said sternly

[/QUOTE]
Luke looked at it for a moment, before his gaze trailed over to Rina. "I can't..." he said. "You're not making it any better with threats either." He added in a rather calm tone.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kikuri giggled as well*
''fine~''

''wanna try it?''

[/QUOTE]
"Sure! Just lead the way to the onsen~" Nanami said with a smile.

Roman said:
Luke shook his head, "No. That's final. Scare me all you want, I'm gonna stand my ground." He said.
----------

((  ̄ 3 ̄ Just wait for the gifs. He has some amazing gifs xD ))

Roman chuckled, "I'm not hungry anymore so you can eat as much as you want. I'll even pay for it~!"

------------

Talia looked at her mom then back at her own... Matured body. "Anything that can fit my more.... Adult body." She said, pointing to herself.
Celia nodded, "Right! Well first off you need a bra... But what size..." She said quietly before suddenly putting her hands on Talia's chest. "They feel like B's... or maybe their C's... yeah, definitely C's..." She nodded as she patted her chest a little before turning and pointing towards the bra section of the store. "No girl should leave the house without a bra on... it's indecent. Let's go find some over there~"

Roman said:
Luke looked at it for a moment, before his gaze trailed over to Rina. "I can't..." he said. "You're not making it any better with threats either." He added in a rather calm tone.
"Fine then ill just persuade you in other ways" she said as the tentacle disappeared and she peaked his lips before a mocking came at the door

(Sharas accepted now right?)

LunaCrosby said:
(I know xD I watch that anime everytime a new episode comes out. if I could compare him to another person it'd be naruto cause they seem similiar.)
"but that wouldn't be right.. I mean its your money" she says.
(( Really? Well obviously you're a fan xP ))

"It's pretty much a date. At least I'm considering it one, since I never got to take you out yet." Roman said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]""Good" she said happily

Suddenly one of the coloms of mist became solid and launched at his left eye stoping millimeters before his iris "you aren't leaving this bed" she said sternly

[/QUOTE]
''hmmm...so what should we do~''

*She asked herself*

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia nodded, "Right! Well first off you need a bra... But what size..." She said quietly before suddenly putting her hands on Talia's chest. "They feel like B's... or maybe their C's... yeah, definitely C's..." She nodded as she patted her chest a little before turning and pointing towards the bra section of the store. "No girl should leave the house without a bra on... it's indecent. Let's go find some over there~"
*Fuyumi nodded before leading Nanami to the onsen*

"Can't believe I built this thing for punks like you..." She muttered under her breath. "You know what kid, I'll let you in on this, follow me." She said before moving past him.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*She asked herself*

[/QUOTE]
Myuki still just layer there silent and listened to kikuri

WeirdPrincess said:
Talia blushed a very dark red, immediately putting her hands on her chest, "M-My... My own mom.... Just touched my chest." She whispered. "I don't know if I should be embarrassed or confused...!" She said as she followed Celia, her eyes wide the whole time.

(( Still... 3 days old and we broke her... We are terrible people xDD ))

--------

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Fine then ill just persuade you in other ways" she said as the tentacle disappeared and she peaked his lips before a mocking came at the door
(Sharas accepted now right?)

[/QUOTE]
(( Her mom is like... Super hot xDD Yeah she's accepted ))

Luke blinked, "Is someone at the door?" He asked, looking up at Rina. "Maybe we should go answer that..."

Metaphysics said:
"Can't believe I built this thing for punks like you..." She muttered under her breath. "You know what kid, I'll let you in on this, follow me." She said before moving past him.
"Let me in on what" he asked as he started to follow her

Daniel reaver]Myuki still just layer there silent and listened to kikuri [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#8000ff][B]*Kikuri began to hum a song which was identical to the piano in the song River Flows in You*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#8000ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#8000ff][B][media][/B][/COLOR][URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mub3cg5Qez0 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mub3cg5Qez0[/URL][/media]

Roman said:
Talia blushed a very dark red, immediately putting her hands on her chest, "M-My... My own mom.... Just touched my chest." She whispered. "I don't know if I should be embarrassed or confused...!" She said as she followed Celia, her eyes wide the whole time.

--------

Luke blinked, "Is someone at the door?" He asked, looking up at Rina. "Maybe we should go answer that..."
(XDDD)

Rona frowned then got off of Luke "fine you want to get up so bad then go wander it" she said aggravation and anger in her voice as she crossed her arms and looked away from him

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#8000ff][B]*Kikuri began to hum a song which was identical to the piano in the song River Flows in You*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#8000ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#8000ff][B][media][/B][/COLOR][URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mub3cg5Qez0 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mub3cg5Qez0[/URL][/media]
Myuki quickly fell back asleep when kikuri started to sing

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](XDDD)
Rona frowned then got off of Luke "fine you want to get up so bad then go wander it" she said aggravation and anger in her voice as she crossed her arms and looked away from him

[/QUOTE]
(( She is xDD ))

Luke stood up, and stretched only to have the sharp pain come back. "Damn!" He said through his teeth. "This fucking hurts." He muttered as he made his way out of the room and too the front door of his apartment. He just sighed and opened the door.

Roman said:
(( Really? Well obviously you're a fan xP ))
"It's pretty much a date. At least I'm considering it one, since I never got to take you out yet." Roman said.
"we went to see a movie.. remember?" she said and pinched his arm.

Roman said:

--------

"Don't think to much of it." Celia said and waved her hand as she made her way over to the bra's. "I only did it to check your size, so you should probably be more embarrassed then anything." She stated, finally making it and pointing at the different bra's. "Just find ones that are 36 C, feel good, maybe look good too, are really comfortable, and we'll be set on those! Then we need to find shirts and other stuff too."

(( It couldn't be helped... With a mom like Celia, she was bound to be broken sooner rather then later xDD Though I'll make sure Celia doesn't do anything like that anymore.... >~> She will embarrass her in other ways... none that are sexual or lewd of course
xD ))

Roman said:
(( She is xDD ))
Luke stood up, and stretched only to have the sharp pain come back. "Damn!" He said through his teeth. "This fucking hurts." He muttered as he made his way out of the room and too the front door of his apartment. He just sighed and opened the door.
A woman stood there waiting with her arms crossed in a rather revealing black dress aggravation on her face before she looked at Luke then smiled "hi..... I'm looking for my daughter" she said like she was supposed to be in his apartment

"BEHOLD!" She said before pointing to what seemed to be a blank wall. But with a touch part of it seemed to crumble away to reveal a door with the words 'Faculty Room' on it. "Ever wondered why all you see are students everyday?"

LunaCrosby said:
"we went to see a movie.. remember?" she said and pinched his arm.
Roman chuckled, "Well, I wanted to take you on another date~ This counts as our second date so I'll pay~"

----------------

WeirdPrincess said:
"Don't think to much of it." Celia said and waved her hand as she made her way over to the bra's. "I only did it to check your size, so you should probably be more embarrassed then anything." She stated, finally making it and pointing at the different bra's. "Just find ones that are 36 C, feel good, maybe look good too, are really comfortable, and we'll be set on those! Then we need to find shirts and other stuff too."
(( It couldn't be helped... With a mom like Celia, she was bound to be broken sooner rather then later xDD Though I'll make sure Celia doesn't do anything like that anymore.... >~> She will embarrass her in other ways... none that are sexual or lewd of course
xD ))
(( Sounds good to me xD it'll make her life hilarious except for the serious times. xP ))

Talia nodded, slowly lowering her hands from her chest. "I don't know what a 36 C looks like though..." she said quietly. "Can't you just look for me?"

-------------

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]A woman stood there waiting with her arms crossed in a rather revealing black dress aggravation on her face before she looked at Luke then smiled "hi..... I'm looking for my daughter" she said like she was supposed to be in his apartment

[/QUOTE]
Luke blinked, "Daughter? There is one girl here... If you know Rina then I guess you have the right place."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*She asked herself*

[/QUOTE]
Nanami just hummed behind her, her arms behind her back as she walked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back