• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](XDDD)
Rona frowned then got off of Luke "fine you want to get up so bad then go wander it" she said aggravation and anger in her voice as she crossed her arms and looked away from him

Myuki quickly fell back asleep when kikuri started to sing

[/QUOTE]
*She was humming soon stopped humming the song and sung to herself quietly*

[media]

[/media]

Roman said:
Luke smiled, "Thanks babe~" he said with a grin. He then began to eat his ramen, "Wow.. this is good." He said, eating more.
----------

Talia sighed, "Pervert..."

Taylor peeked from under the covers, "No I'm not... And I wasn't gonna do anything until you said you wanted to!"

Talia looked at Taylor, "Dad! Don't say things like that..."

"It's kind of Celia's fault too... If she wasn't so damn attracting.." he said, mumbling the last part.

-------------

"I'm just one of the strongest wizards you ever met... Plus I'm Taiga's master." Emiya said.

-----------

"You think the mansion is just for show? I'm one of the richest people on the planet." Roman said, standing up, placing the the money for the bill on the table along with a tip. "Let's go~"
Ami raised an eyebrow. "Taiga you have a master?" She asks

Taiga nods. "Yep, I got one before you" she says pretty proud of herself f

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "Well, I wanted to take you on another date~ This counts as our second date so I'll pay~"
----------------

(( Sounds good to me xD it'll make her life hilarious except for the serious times. xP ))

Talia nodded, slowly lowering her hands from her chest. "I don't know what a 36 C looks like though..." she said quietly. "Can't you just look for me?"

-------------

Luke blinked, "Daughter? There is one girl here... If you know Rina then I guess you have the right place."
"hmmm...ok fine" she said and smiled.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami just hummed behind her, her arms behind her back as she walked.
*Fuyumi soon stopped as they were in a changing room and Fuyumi gave Nanami a kimono identical to hers*

''for the onsen, or would you rather go naked?''

Metaphysics said:
"BEHOLD!" She said before pointing to what seemed to be a blank wall. But with a touch part of it seemed to crumble away to reveal a door with the words 'Faculty Room' on it. "Ever wondered why all you see are students everyday?"
"No" atrio said frankly to her

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "Well, I wanted to take you on another date~ This counts as our second date so I'll pay~"
----------------

(( Sounds good to me xD it'll make her life hilarious except for the serious times. xP ))

Talia nodded, slowly lowering her hands from her chest. "I don't know what a 36 C looks like though..." she said quietly. "Can't you just look for me?"

-------------

Luke blinked, "Daughter? There is one girl here... If you know Rina then I guess you have the right place."
Celia blinked before giggling, "Oh yeah. Well it's um... these ones!" She then held up a bra in front of her chest that was a 36 C, though it sure didn't look like it could fit Celia's own chest. "You can try these one and all you have to do is read the label on top, it'll tell you want size it is. I guess I can help you look, but I'm not doing it for you."

Roman said:
----------------

-------------

The woman smiled at Tina's name "perfect" she mumbled before a sort of pale purple mist came from her back and then formed tentacles and lashed at him knocking him back

(James jasper river mika mitsu )

":l" She said before slumping her shoulders. "Why do I even bother?" She mumbled before cheering up again. "I forgot to put them in when I made the school..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]The woman smiled at Tina's name "perfect" she mumbled before a sort of pale purple mist came from her back and then formed tentacles and lashed at him knocking him back

[/QUOTE]
(Jasper, Raven is in the courtyard sleeping under a tree)

Metaphysics said:
":l" She said before slumping her shoulders. "Why do I even bother?" She mumbled before cheering up again. "I forgot to put them in when I made the school..."
(Put what in?" He asked her a little confused

Mayyflower said:
(Jasper, Raven is in the courtyard sleeping under a tree)
(Okie ^-^)

Jasper groaned a little as he walked through the court yard before noticing a familiar looking body under a tree and smiling before walking over and laying down next to her "it's been a while" he whispered knowing it was raven

"The teachers!" She said loudly before opening the door to reveal a magnificently furnished room that felt very...empty. "I forgot to put teachers in before I left..."

Mayyflower said:
Ami raised an eyebrow. "Taiga you have a master?" She asks
Taiga nods. "Yep, I got one before you" she says pretty proud of herself f
Emiya smiled, "Were you two competing or something?" He asked.

----------

LunaCrosby said:
"hmmm...ok fine" she said and smiled.
Roman chuckled, "There should be a place like this one not too far. If we start walking now, we'd make it."

----------

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blinked before giggling, "Oh yeah. Well it's um... these ones!" She then held up a bra in front of her chest that was a 36 C, though it sure didn't look like it could fit Celia's own chest. "You can try these one and all you have to do is read the label on top, it'll tell you want size it is. I guess I can help you look, but I'm not doing it for you."
Talia nodded and took the bra, quickly running into a changing room to put it on. When she came back, her shirt was unbuttoned, so the bra was visible. "I think this is good enough..." she said, blushing again.

-----------

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]The woman smiled at Tina's name "perfect" she mumbled before a sort of pale purple mist came from her back and then formed tentacles and lashed at him knocking him back

[/QUOTE]
Luke slid back into the wall, wincing when the pain shot through his arm again. "RINA!!!!" He shouted, trying to get her attention

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Put what in?" He asked her a little confused

(Okie ^-^)

Jasper groaned a little as he walked through the court yard before noticing a familiar looking body under a tree and smiling before walking over and laying down next to her "it's been a while" he whispered knowing it was raven

[/QUOTE]
Raven slowly woke up and looked over at Jasper before smiling. "Hey" she says tiredly

"And where did

Metaphysics said:
"The teachers!" She said loudly before opening the door to reveal a magnificently furnished room that felt very...empty. "I forgot to put teachers in before I left..."
you go?" He asked her still confused

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#8000ff][B]*She was humming soon stopped humming the song and sung to herself quietly*[/B][/COLOR] [media] [/media][/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]

Mayyflower said:
"Something like that" she says
Emiya chuckled, "Tell me, Taiga. I'll understand if you can't." He said, nodding his head, as his gaze shot to Ami for a hot second, then back to Taiga

Roman said:
----------

Roman chuckled, "There should be a place like this one not too far. If we start walking now, we'd make it."

----------

Talia nodded and took the bra, quickly running into a changing room to put it on. When she came back, her shirt was unbuttoned, so the bra was visible. "I think this is good enough..." she said, blushing again.

-----------

Luke slid back into the wall, wincing when the pain shot through his arm again. "RINA!!!!" He shouted, trying to get her attention
Tina came running out the blood mist coming fro her back before she just stopped when she saw the girl "m-mom?!?" She said making her mother smile "I've finally found you my baby girl" she said as she hugged Rina before looking back to Luke "now please tell me what have you done to my daughter" she asked him as her tentacles started to wrap around her

Roman said:
----------

----------

-----------

"ok then lead the way!" she said happily.

Roman said:
Cecil nodded in agreement, "My point exactly." He said, smiling at Moriko. "You seem to understand most of what I'm talking about~"
----------

The food was already brought back and Roman had eaten most of it already. "Yeah, but unlike that guy next to me, I have a big appetite."

giphy.gif
Moriko nodded, "Well, you aren't that hard to understand, to me anyways" she said happily "I like talking to you ~" she said as she looked around at the flowers on the sides of the pathways. "Hey, you said you don't like long walks, there's a bench where we could sit?" She suggested

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Tina came running out the blood mist coming fro her back before she just stopped when she saw the girl "m-mom?!?" She said making her mother smile "I've finally found you my baby girl" she said as she hugged Rina before looking back to Luke "now please tell me what have you done to my daughter" she asked him as her tentacles started to wrap around her

[/QUOTE]
Luke stood up, holding his bad shoulder, "I didn't do anything... We've been dating is all..." he said. "Besides, she way more powerful than me... What could I possibly do to her?" He asked.

"Can't tell you. Now excuse me while I get back to making this school into an actual school with education and stuff." She said. "Now be a dear and go get me a blue gem buried under the biggest tree in the courtyard so I can power the systems first. Don't drop it by the way, it may or may not turn you into a girl or fish or make you a magnet for misfortune...always get my artifacts confused..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back