• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami looked around and giggled, "That's a cool way of teleporting. If I had a choice I would just do that everyday." She said before walking inside the cafe.
''haha, then we'll do that''

*She said before going in and leading Nanami to the VIP room where you could prefer a maid and smiles at Nanami*

''so theres an onsen we have in the back but only for employees. but then some employees can bring customers in too''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Myuki moaned in her sleep as she nuzzled into kik iris chest happily

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri smiled at her and continued to pet her head*

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia sniffled and held her hands up to her face as tears streamed down her cheeks. "See... dirty liar..." She muttered before the tears stopped coming and she looked over at Talia in surprise, her eyes shining.
tumblr_nmb6uadt3C1r9aubno1_400.gif

"I can take you but is he gonna be okay? That looked like it really hurt..." Celia got up from her seat and walked over to the side of the bed, poking Taylor's cheeks as she looked at Talia.
Talia went and checked his pulse. It seemed to be alright in her opinion, "He's gonna live... If it was any harder, he'd probably have gotten brain damage... But I think he already did have a damaged brain.."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*She said before going in and leading Nanami to the VIP room where you could prefer a maid and smiles at Nanami*

''so theres an onsen we have in the back but only for employees. but then some employees can bring customers in too''

[/QUOTE]
"An onsen? What's that?" Nanami asked as she followed behind her.

Roman said:
Talia went and checked his pulse. It seemed to be alright in her opinion, "He's gonna live... If it was any harder, he'd probably have gotten brain damage... But I think he already did have a damaged brain.."
Celia shrugged as she stopped poking his cheek. "Well alright then. I'll take your word for it~ Ready to go?" She asked happily and smiled at her.

tumblr_n2ltee3v1f1rvr5jyo1_500.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia shrugged as she stopped poking his cheek. "Well alright then. I'll take your word for it~ Ready to go?" She asked happily and smiled at her.

''hmmm...its a hot spring but, it has a japanese touch to it''

" :( " The figure said with a frown matching her emotion. "I'm not a person..." she muttered quietly...She turned her attention to the school and put her hand against one of its many walls. "Reinforce! Repair!" Waves of green and gray light pulsed from her hand and spread throughout the structure. "WOW this thing has been broken so many times...no one even attended their classes... >:( " She complained. "Well to be fair I kinda did forget to add them...my fault I guess...I suppose I oughta start teaching again... xD "

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Myuki blushed at the feeling of Kikuyus hand on her head before slowly waking up but not moving or looking over to kikuri just staring out the window

Metaphysics said:
" :( " The figure said with a frown matching her emotion. "I'm not a person..." she muttered quietly...She turned her attention to the school and put her hand against one of its many walls. "Reinforce! Repair!" Waves of green and gray light pulsed from her hand and spread throughout the structure. "WOW this thing has been broken so many times...no one even attended their classes... >:( " She complained. "Well to be fair I kinda did forget to add them...my fault I guess...I suppose I oughta start teaching again... xD "
"Then what are you" atrios

voice rang in the girls head as he kept walking a little interested by this woman now even though he didnt show it

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Myuki blushed at the feeling of Kikuyus hand on her head before slowly waking up but not moving or looking over to kikuri just staring out the window

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri began to scratch Myuki's head, still petting her*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Kikuri began to scratch Myuki's head, still petting her*

[/QUOTE]
Myuki giggled a little and nuzzle kik irk more "mourning" she said quietly to her

Roman said:
Luke looked up at Rina and growled a little, "Really?! That's not fair at all!"
----------

Taylor chuckled, "Okay, maybe I did seduce you a little bit..."

Talia looked at Taylor and hit him with her staff so hard, he fell asleep. "I came here to see if you could take me to get new clothes...."

-----------

Roman looked at Mal, and blushed.

first_kiss_natsu_x_reader_by_emlo4life-d6ml0sl.jpg

"Y-You think I'm cute?" He asked. "Thanks..."
(dead xD )

"yup!" she said happily and smiled.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Myuki giggled a little and nuzzle kik irk more "mourning" she said quietly to her

[/QUOTE]
''haha, good morning~''

*She said as she kept petting her head*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Sorry love but you must" she said to him happily

[/QUOTE]
Luke shook his head no, "There's no way I'm staying in bed all day and there's nothing that could convince me." He said, being as stubborn as a child.

-----------

WeirdPrincess said:

Talia nodded, "Ready whenever you are, mother." She said, putting her hands behind her back, showing her happy, bubbly side.

----------

LunaCrosby said:
(dead xD )
"yup!" she said happily and smiled.
(( You know he's cute~ ))

Roman smiled, "Thanks." He said, as he began walking again. "Anyways, let's get to the other restaurant~"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha, good morning~''
*She said as she kept petting her head*

[/QUOTE]
Myuki also giggled before going silent again and still starin out the window

Roman said:
Luke shook his head no, "There's no way I'm staying in bed all day and there's nothing that could convince me." He said, being as stubborn as a child.
-----------

Talia nodded, "Ready whenever you are, mother." She said, putting her hands behind her back, showing her happy, bubbly side.

----------

Roman smiled, "Thanks." He said, as he began walking again. "Anyways, let's get to the other restaurant~"
"Your staying and that's final got it" Tina said as her eyes turned there red and black and the blood mist came from her back again

(Accept my character pwease)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Myuki also giggled before going silent again and still starin out the window

[/QUOTE]
''hm? something wrong?''

Metaphysics said:
":l" She said while looking at him. Slowly she approached him and leaned in to whisper into his ear. "I..."
"Yes you" he said as he turned around and looked at her with his pitch black eyes and smiled "or do you just thing I said that for no reason?" He asked her

Roman said:
-----------

----------

(I'd be lying if I said he wasnt xD )

Mall nodded happy "yes, and dont steal all the food. im not as fun when im hungry" she said and smiled.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"No" myuki said quietly to her as she closed her eyes again and smiled

[/QUOTE]
''hmm..alright. may i sit up?''

*She asked as she smiled at Myuki*

Metaphysics said:
"Am a Stegosaurus." She finished before pulling back with a grin and skipping into the school.
Atrio appeared in front of her when she skipped away "I think your liying" he said to her not pleased with her childish awnser

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmm..alright. may i sit up?''
*She asked as she smiled at Myuki*

[/QUOTE]
"Hmmmmm.... No" myuki said before giggling happily

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmmm...its a hot spring but, it has a japanese touch to it''

[/QUOTE]
"Oh! I've never heard of that before... nor have I ever been to a hot spring~" Nanami said and giggled a little.

Roman said:
-----------

----------

Celia blinked, "I just got called mother... They grow up so fast..." She sniffled and wiped away an imaginary tear before putting hand on top of Talia's head, teleporting both of them to a clothing store. "What are you looking for exactly?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio appeared in front of her when she skipped away "I think your liying" he said to her not pleased with her childish awnser

"Hmmmmm.... No" myuki said before giggling happily

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri giggled as well*

''fine~''

WeirdPrincess said:

Celia blinked, "I just got called mother... They grow up so fast..." She sniffled and wiped away an imaginary tear before putting hand on top of Talia's head, teleporting both of them to a clothing store. "What are you looking for exactly?"

''wanna try it?''

LunaCrosby said:
Mall nodded happy "yes, and dont steal all the food. im not as fun when im hungry" she said and smiled.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Myuki also giggled before going silent again and still starin out the window

"Your staying and that's final got it" Tina said as her eyes turned there red and black and the blood mist came from her back again

(Accept my character pwease)

[/QUOTE]
Luke shook his head, "No. That's final. Scare me all you want, I'm gonna stand my ground." He said.

----------

LunaCrosby said:
((  ̄ 3 ̄ Just wait for the gifs. He has some amazing gifs xD ))

Roman chuckled, "I'm not hungry anymore so you can eat as much as you want. I'll even pay for it~!"

------------

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh! I've never heard of that before... nor have I ever been to a hot spring~" Nanami said and giggled a little.
Talia looked at her mom then back at her own... Matured body. "Anything that can fit my more.... Adult body." She said, pointing to herself.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kikuri giggled as well*
''fine~''

''wanna try it?''

[/QUOTE]
""Good" she said happily

Roman said:
Luke shook his head, "No. That's final. Scare me all you want, I'm gonna stand my ground." He said.
----------

((  ̄ 3 ̄ Just wait for the gifs. He has some amazing gifs xD ))

Roman chuckled, "I'm not hungry anymore so you can eat as much as you want. I'll even pay for it~!"

------------

Talia looked at her mom then back at her own... Matured body. "Anything that can fit my more.... Adult body." She said, pointing to herself.
Suddenly one of the coloms of mist became solid and launched at his left eye stoping millimeters before his iris "you aren't leaving this bed" she said sternly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back