• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Cecil chuckled, "Agreed." He said putting his hands into his pockets. "I don't find you boring to all." He added. He then listened to her talk before replying, "That makes more sense coming from someone associated with nature than just some random teache..."
----------

Taylor rubbed his chin, "Nah, they don't." He said, laughing a little. "Doesn't matter to me though. It was fun so I said it was fun." He said, sliding under the covers with Celia.

---------

Luke chuckled, and rubbed his head, "So you didn't sleep? Why not?" He asked curiously.
Celia laughed again, "Well alright then~ I guess I won't question it next time you say it's fun."

TheDragoon said:
Ren shook his head. "No... I don't think so. It was your other half I believe... I blew a fuse and I couldn't keep the lid on top of my anger." He said.
Saki's eyes widened a little and she looked a little panicked, "S-She did? I-I didn't even know she took control of my body... I'm sorry for whatever she said!"

tumblr_notaklsWK21ta7pubo1_500.gif

LunaCrosby said:
(not that its a bad thing xD )
Mal threw her hands in the air "yes! finally!" she shouted happily.

"okay what?" she asked as she kept walking.
"I love you"

A man stood in the courtyard with no emotion on his fave "Where is it...?" He muttered

shortyshot8 said:
"It's almost as lovely as you"
Yuna smiled at him as her cheeks turned pink "I'm glad you think that" she said softly.

LunaCrosby said:
(not that its a bad thing xD )
Mal threw her hands in the air "yes! finally!" she shouted happily.

"okay what?" she asked as she kept walking.
(( Yeah sometimes xD ))

Roman immediately took a seat and ordered his food. It sounded like he ordered almost everything, but that wasn't a problem. "This is gonna he good." He said rubbing his stomach.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia laughed again, "Well alright then~ I guess I won't question it next time you say it's fun."
Saki's eyes widened a little and she looked a little panicked, "S-She did? I-I didn't even know she took control of my body... I'm sorry for whatever she said!"

Ren sighed. "It's fine... I'm sorry for anything my demon self did to you... Or her." He said before laughing lightly. He looked a little tired from when he lost control.

Roman said:
"I mean in general. It's better to hear information about a Forest Nymph than someone only knows of them." Cecil said
---------

Luke blushed a little more when she kissed him again, "Well sorry I kept you up all night... I didn't mean to." He said, laughing lightly.
"Oh right" she giggled "I guess I misunderstood, but yes, I guess it is, some people would teach the wrong things, like, maybe something that's a myth about a creature that's not true at all" she said with a nod.

Roman said:
(( Yeah sometimes xD ))
Roman immediately took a seat and ordered his food. It sounded like he ordered almost everything, but that wasn't a problem. "This is gonna he good." He said rubbing his stomach.
"you ordered a lot of food" she said and tilted her head.

WeirdPrincess said:

Taylor grinned, "There's other words that could describe what just happened, but I'll keep them to myself." He said, in a seductive tone as he put his arms around Celia and held her close.

WeirdPrincess said:
Giggling quietly, Celia stared back at Taylor as he teleported them to her room. She gently kisses him after he layed her on the bed, her cheeks still red.
(( le fade ))

Nanami shrugged before she finished washing her plate, "Well alright. If you say so~" She said before drying off the plate she used and put it back where it belonged.
*Fuyumi washed her plate. When she finished she put it back and tripped on a bump on a rug* (sorry, had to revmp Yuki's CS)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Shirotsu looked at John and sighed before pulling him closer so he could lean on her shoulder when he falls asleep*

[/QUOTE]
John smiled cuddling into her a little

Nonalaka said:
"Oh right" she giggled "I guess I misunderstood, but yes, I guess it is, some people would teach the wrong things, like, maybe something that's a myth about a creature that's not true at all" she said with a nod.
Cecil nodded in agreement, "My point exactly." He said, smiling at Moriko. "You seem to understand most of what I'm talking about~"

----------

LunaCrosby said:
"you ordered a lot of food" she said and tilted her head.
The food was already brought back and Roman had eaten most of it already. "Yeah, but unlike that guy next to me, I have a big appetite."

giphy.gif

[QUOTE="Zero Drakon]Hey I'm new here could anyone show me around? Zero asked.

[/QUOTE]
ok so...info on the RP. Heaven and Hell's destroyed, i believe no one attends the school Often, their mostly at their homes with their families or other stuff, getting married, making kids, all that stuff so...hahaha yeah)))

shortyshot8 said:
John smiled cuddling into her a little
*Shirotsu bushed a bit*

*Kurotsu was trying to hold a laugh seeing Shirotsu blush*

*Shirotsu just looked at her annoyed puffing her cheeks*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]ok so...info on the RP. Heaven and Hell's destroyed, i believe no one attends the school Often, their mostly at their homes with their families or other stuff, getting married, making kids, all that stuff so...hahaha yeah)))

*Shirotsu bushed a bit*

*Kurotsu was trying to hold a laugh seeing Shirotsu blush*

*Shirotsu just looked at her annoyed puffing her cheeks*

[/QUOTE]
John cuddled in more and muttered "....Warm....."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back