• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami quickly finished her food before getting up to wash her plate.
*Fuyumi finished hers as well getting up to wash her plate too but waited for Nanami*

Roman said:
(( You mean the nine-tails mode? xP ))
Roman chuckled, "I tasked myself with keeping the planet and people who inhabit it safe. That includes the grass~" he said, joking about the grass.
"well.. then I guess you shouldn't walk on grass if you want to keep it safe" she said and laughed slightly.

(yes..
xD )

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Fuyumi finished hers as well getting up to wash her plate too but waited for Nanami*

[/QUOTE]
Nanami looked at Fuyumi and smiled a little, "I can wash the plate for you. It wouldn't be a problem." She said as she continued washing her own plate.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia kissed him back, one her arms wrapping around his neck. She playfully nipped at his lower lip and smiled into the kiss.
Nanami had stopped eating and was now working on her tea, smiling a little. "Ah~ Nothing beats Earl Grey tea..."
Taylor pulled away and chuckled, he then looked Celia in the eyes before teleporting her and himself to their bedroom, where he gently laid her on her back and kissed her again.

--------------

Nonalaka said:
Moriko continued to cover her cheeks with her hands, not that it helped her much, her flowers were the same colour as her face anyway, which was a bit pinker now, obviously not used to hearing compliments much "T-Thank you, I'm flattered" she said quietly.
Cecil smiled and looked over at Moriko and smiled, nodding his head he spoke, "You're welcome..." he said softly.
Aijime-Cecil-uta-no-prince-sama-34383889-500-255.gif

He then chuckled and looked around, "I didn't even notice we made it to the park."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami looked at Fuyumi and smiled a little, "I can wash the plate for you. It wouldn't be a problem." She said as she continued washing her own plate.
''o-oh...its alright''

*She said as she held her plate*

LunaCrosby said:
"well.. then I guess you shouldn't walk on grass if you want to keep it safe" she said and laughed slightly.
(yes..
xD )
(( Those are some cool eyes xDD ))

"Yeah, don't mess up the grass~ I am the one who cuts it when it needs to be." Roman said, laughing. "Anyways, what should we do now?"

Roman said:
Taylor pulled away and chuckled, he then looked Celia in the eyes before teleporting her and himself to their bedroom, where he gently laid her on her back and kissed her again.
--------------

Cecil smiled and looked over at Moriko and smiled, nodding his head he spoke, "You're welcome..." he said softly.

He then chuckled and looked around, "I didn't even notice we made it to the park."
Moriko looked at him as her face returned to its normal colour and giggled "Really?, well then, this is the park!~" she said cheerfully "...a rather delayed introduction but oh well~" she said with a laugh.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka laughed before tapped her feet on the sides of the horse, soon picking up speed. She called out to him and laughed again❦...
"I never said it had to be fair! Catch me if you can!"
...♅Akira laughed lightly and began picking up his speed, so that he ran beside her. He spoke as he did so, narrowly dodging obstacles as they approached him♅...

“ Yeah, but how am I meant to catch you~ ”

Roman said:
--------------

Giggling quietly, Celia stared back at Taylor as he teleported them to her room. She gently kisses him after he layed her on the bed, her cheeks still red.

(( le fade ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''o-oh...its alright''
*She said as she held her plate*

[/QUOTE]
Nanami shrugged before she finished washing her plate, "Well alright. If you say so~" She said before drying off the plate she used and put it back where it belonged.

Roman said:
(( Those are some cool eyes xDD ))
"Yeah, don't mess up the grass~ I am the one who cuts it when it needs to be." Roman said, laughing. "Anyways, what should we do now?"
(very xD )

"hmmm... I dunno" she says and tilts her head, still smiling.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko looked at him as her face returned to its normal colour and giggled "Really?, well then, this is the park!~" she said cheerfully "...a rather delayed introduction but oh well~" she said with a laugh.
Cecil nodded, "Maybe it was my fault. I was kind of being a distraction." He said, with a slight chuckle. "On the other hand, this is where you are most of the time?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and began picking up his speed, so that he ran beside her. He spoke as he did so, narrowly dodging obstacles as they approached him♅...
“ Yeah, but how am I meant to catch you~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka giggled and shrugged, speaking as she looked at him❦...

"I don't know! That's your problem, not mine~"

WeirdPrincess said:
Giggling quietly, Celia stared back at Taylor as he teleported them to her room. She gently kisses him after he layed her on the bed, her cheeks still red.
(( le fade ))

Nanami shrugged before she finished washing her plate, "Well alright. If you say so~" She said before drying off the plate she used and put it back where it belonged.
Taylor stretched a little, and looked over at Celia and chuckled, "That was fun." He said, laughing a little.

LunaCrosby said:
(very xD )
"hmmm... I dunno" she says and tilts her head, still smiling.
Roman looked at the time and blinked, "We've been out here for hours..." he said. "Maybe we should head back inside..."

Mayyflower said:
Rin smiled and drank her milk
Amaya finished her good aswell. "Yea" she says before yawning softly

Riley nods and looked over at the doctors who were cleaning the baby. "What's his name?" She asks

Sam looked over at Marcus.
"Garrosh"

Nonalaka said:
Yuna looked at him "Are you sure?"
"Yep"

Roman said:
Cecil nodded, "Maybe it was my fault. I was kind of being a distraction." He said, with a slight chuckle. "On the other hand, this is where you are most of the time?" He asked.
Moriko shook her head "That's not a bad thing,We obviously don't find eachother boring if we were too lost in conversation to notice we had arrived" she said giggling lightly "Oh, and yes, I spend a lot of time here, being outside relaxes me and since I'm in the city, its the closest thing to the forest, where I feel most comfortable" she said with a small nod.

LunaCrosby said:
"where would you like to go?" she asks

"I can most certainly try" Mal smiled before holding her arms out to her sides, she sunk into the ground and was using it as protection from the dragon.
"Anywhere"

The red haired girl slowly opened her eyes despite being weak. She slowly reached for the bottle before her arm dropped limply to her side.

(Akira, got a new CS)

Roman said:
Taylor stretched a little, and looked over at Celia and chuckled, "That was fun." He said, laughing a little.
Roman looked at the time and blinked, "We've been out here for hours..." he said. "Maybe we should head back inside..."
Celia chuckled a little as she layed under the covers, "Why wouldn't it be? And do most guys say that after they've had sex or done it, cause it sounds kind of funny."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka giggled and shrugged, speaking as she looked at him❦...
"I don't know! That's your problem, not mine~"
...♅Akira sighed and replied, maintaining his speed♅...

“ I guess~ ”

Nonalaka said:
Moriko shook her head "That's not a bad thing,We obviously don't find eachother boring if we were too lost in conversation to notice we had arrived" she said giggling lightly "Oh, and yes, I spend a lot of time here, being outside relaxes me and since I'm in the city, its the closest thing to the forest, where I feel most comfortable" she said with a small nod.
Cecil chuckled, "Agreed." He said putting his hands into his pockets. "I don't find you boring to all." He added. He then listened to her talk before replying, "That makes more sense coming from someone associated with nature than just some random teache..."

----------

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia chuckled a little as she layed under the covers, "Why wouldn't it be? And do most guys say that after they've had sex or done it, cause it sounds kind of funny."
Taylor rubbed his chin, "Nah, they don't." He said, laughing a little. "Doesn't matter to me though. It was fun so I said it was fun." He said, sliding under the covers with Celia.

---------

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You asked if I slept so I said no" she said with a smile

[/QUOTE]
Luke chuckled, and rubbed his head, "So you didn't sleep? Why not?" He asked curiously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back