• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Moriko nodded in agreement to his words smiling a little "Oh, yes, cameras are awful, I can never take a good picture!" She said placing her hands on her cheeks and shaking her head lightly.
"Are you kidding me?" Cecil asked, laughing lightly. "You're so pretty, I believe you could take nothing but perfect pictures~" he said, smiling.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh... okay then." Saki said and moved out from under the spear before standing up. "What were we doing before I passed out?"
Ren shrugged. "I have no idea, I think we just got finished watching a movie... And... Alright, I trashed half of the city... Because I accidentally released my inner demon." He said, finally telling the truth.

Roman said:
Emiya was about to answer, Taiga's question before she went flying into the water. "Alright then." He said, looking over to the girl, "Well how nice of you... Just come and throw peeps around, huh?"
"Peeps?" the girl asks her hands on her hips

Taiga came up from being under water. "Jeez" she says spitting out water

Mayyflower said:
"Peeps?" the girl asks her hands on her hips
Taiga came up from being under water. "Jeez" she says spitting out water
Emiya swam over to Taiga and offered her some help, "Peeps... It's a shorter way of saying people." He explained.

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled and kissed her neck more, nipping at it her a few times. "So we're were thinking the same thing~" he said, taking her hand and turning her around so she was facing him.
Celia nodded and smiled more as he turned her around. "Mhm... From the very beginning~" She said softly, blushing a little more.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''mm~ its really good!''
*She said as she sat down at the table still eating her first*

[/QUOTE]
"Thanks! I'm glad you like it~" Nanami beamed at Fuyumi before working on her second, soon taking a drink from her tea cup.

TheDragoon said:
Ren shrugged. "I have no idea, I think we just got finished watching a movie... And... Alright, I trashed half of the city... Because I accidentally released my inner demon." He said, finally telling the truth.
"You did what?" Saki asked, a confused look on her face. "Why'd you destroy half the city and how'd your inner demon come out? Was it me?"

Roman said:
Emiya swam over to Taiga and offered her some help, "Peeps... It's a shorter way of saying people." He explained.
Taiga waved him away. "Im fine, thanks though" she says before looking over at ami

"Oh well she is not just a person, she is both a rival and a good friend of mine" she says jumping into the water

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen pecked her lips "how long?" he asked quietly as he ran a hand over her cheek
"Whenever Im ready" she says teasingly

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia nodded and smiled more as he turned her around. "Mhm... From the very beginning~" She said softly, blushing a little more.
"Thanks! I'm glad you like it~" Nanami beamed at Fuyumi before working on her second, soon taking a drink from her tea cup.
Taylor chuckled, and slowly leaned in for a kiss, smiling a little when his lips touched Celia's. Right off from the start, he deepened the kiss a little.

------------

Mayyflower said:
Taiga waved him away. "Im fine, thanks though" she says before looking over at ami
"Oh well she is not just a person, she is both a rival and a good friend of mine" she says jumping into the water
Emiya nodded, "Well, that's good to know." He said, swimming a little over to the side. "I'm Emiya."

WeirdPrincess said:
*Fuyumi sipped her tea after finishing her first and getting a second as she ate it happily*

TheDragoon said:
Ken pouted a bit when she didn't notice he wanted hugs. "Hug..." He said a bit sadly.
Noir looked over at Ken and scooped him up in a hug, ruffling his hair. "She just got her cookie, so she can hug you when she's done."

Lilliana watched as it was happening, eating her cookie quietly.

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, and slowly leaned in for a kiss, smiling a little when his lips touched Celia's. Right off from the start, he deepened the kiss a little.
------------

Emiya nodded, "Well, that's good to know." He said, swimming a little over to the side. "I'm Emiya."
"Im Ami" she says "Nice too meet you Emiya" she says

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smirked "geez, i might be waiting for days." he said playfully.
"Im not sure you will like what I have in mind babe" she says playfully

Mayyflower said:
Ayen chuckled "why not? what do you plan to do?" he said looking at her eyes.

Mayyflower said:
"Im Ami" she says "Nice too meet you Emiya" she says

"Yeah, nice to meet you too, Ami." Emiya said, nodding his head. "So, I'm guessing you're a Familiar too..."

Roman said:
"Are you kidding me?" Cecil asked, laughing lightly. "You're so pretty, I believe you could take nothing but perfect pictures~" he said, smiling.
The flowers in her hair as well as her cheeks began to tint pink as she looked at him, blinking a few times "O-Oh, thank you" she said not moving her hands from her cheeks "but the camera doesn't seem to think that" she said, laughing lightly.

Roman said:
Roman chuckled and put a hand over the hole, "I can fix it." He said, as the ground began to close up, the hole soon was gone. "See? All fixed."
------------

Cecil smiled, "Fame isn't what keeps me going. My friendships and bonds with others are all I need to keep me happy." He said, happily. When Moriko finished talking, he chuckled and nodded, "Neither would I. Too many cameras."

--------------

Emiya was about to answer, Taiga's question before she went flying into the water. "Alright then." He said, looking over to the girl, "Well how nice of you... Just come and throw peeps around, huh?"
"you seem to fix everything" she says and smiles.

(im just watching naruto like "where are the sexy red eyes naruto?!" everytime he gets angry and is fighting.)

TheDragoon said:
Diablo slept softly while Kanae got ready.
Kanae came back to the living room and saw what a mess it was there was popcorn everywhere on the floor and empty cans. She didn't like anything messy so she began to clean everything up. Once she finished she pat Diablos head to wake him up, "Hey go take a shower and everything...you kinda stink."

Nonalaka said:
The flowers in her hair as well as her cheeks began to tint pink as she looked at him, blinking a few times "O-Oh, thank you" she said not moving her hands from her cheeks "but the camera doesn't seem to think that" she said, laughing lightly.
"Cameras don't know how to keep the natural beauty of a person intact. Unlike the eye of a being. So, me personally, I think you're very beautiful." Cecil said, giving her a thumbs up.

Aeron said:
Ivory grinned as she took his hand. "Ramen? I haven't had that stuff in ages! Yeah, lets go!" She began to run, or try to, through the water, trying to get back to the shore.
Mako laughed as she was trying to run so he picked her up and carried her to the shore. He took wider steps since he was tall so he got to the shore quickly. He set her down and opened a small portal went in and came out ready and changed. "Okay...I'm ready for some ramen!"

LunaCrosby said:
"you seem to fix everything" she says and smiles.
(im just watching naruto like "where are the sexy red eyes naruto?!" everytime he gets angry and is fighting.)
(( You mean the nine-tails mode? xP ))

Roman chuckled, "I tasked myself with keeping the planet and people who inhabit it safe. That includes the grass~" he said, joking about the grass.

Roman said:
------------

Celia kissed him back, one her arms wrapping around his neck. She playfully nipped at his lower lip and smiled into the kiss.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Fuyumi sipped her tea after finishing her first and getting a second as she ate it happily*

[/QUOTE]
Nanami had stopped eating and was now working on her tea, smiling a little. "Ah~ Nothing beats Earl Grey tea..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia kissed him back, one her arms wrapping around his neck. She playfully nipped at his lower lip and smiled into the kiss.
Nanami had stopped eating and was now working on her tea, smiling a little. "Ah~ Nothing beats Earl Grey tea..."
*Fuyumi nodded in agreement*

Roman said:
"Cameras don't know how to keep the natural beauty of a person intact. Unlike the eye of a being. So, me personally, I think you're very beautiful." Cecil said, giving her a thumbs up.
Moriko continued to cover her cheeks with her hands, not that it helped her much, her flowers were the same colour as her face anyway, which was a bit pinker now, obviously not used to hearing compliments much "T-Thank you, I'm flattered" she said quietly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Fuyumi nodded in agreement*

[/QUOTE]
Nanami quickly finished her food before getting up to wash her plate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back