• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Ren had burned half of the city to the ground. Nothing stood in his way... Until he heard a voice in his head. Listen Ren! This isn't you! You love and care for people! You know it to be true! It said. Ren winced in pain as he held his head. "Get out of my head!!!!!" He screamed. Don't do this Ren! It isn't worth it! Ren suddenly started calming down at the sound of the voice. "M-Mikela..." He said softly as tears ran down his face. His body returned to normal, no longer a demon. "Y-Your right... It isn't fair to put people through the same pain I feel..." He said softly before he teleported to the courtyard of the school. "I'm sorry Saki, I... Really messed up." He said. "I understand if you hate me or worse... However, I hope you know I like you... Very much. Even though you may not be able to hear me or return my feelings." He said. He didn't know what else he could say.

@WeirdPrincess

Roman said:
"Well... I used to be... Or well I still am. We just haven't done any shows lately." Cecil said. He then listened to her every word before smiling. "I'm pretty sure you'll get the courage to do so one day."
(( That's funny because I made a character who's the God of Courage and he can literally give people the courage to do the things they can't xDD ))
"Oh!, well maybe I can come to your next show!" She said happily "and yeah, maybe I will be able to have the courage someday" she said with a nod and a smile.

((Really? xD , well moriko is scared of well, everything xD ))

Mayyflower said:
"Alright, sorry I dont feel like walking home" she says before warping herself home
Rin shrugged and did the same
Ayen sighed "could of atleast, oh well" he said before getting up "Len we're flying home."

Len jumped "Yes!" he said happily as he followed Ayen outside and jumped onto his back

Ayen flew them home then walked through the front door "We're home."

Lumina said:
Noir grinned, painting a frosted star cookie for Lilliana and handed it to her.
Lilliana didn't see Ken but just watched Noir in awe, taking the cookie. "Thank you."
Ken pouted a bit when she didn't notice he wanted hugs. "Hug..." He said a bit sadly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled, "I guess you're right but you should automatically get it when it comes to me." She said as she grabbed a bottle of water and was about to take a sip until she felt Taylor wrap his arms around her waist. Celia turned her head to look at him and smiled, "Alright~ I'll just come out and say it the next time I wanna cuddle."
Taylor chuckled, as he nuzzles her neck a little. "Good." He said softly. "Now, if you still wanna cuddle, I'll gladly indulge into the act if cuddling with you~" he said, in a tone that was not that close from a whisper.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "could of atleast, oh well" he said before getting up "Len we're flying home."
Len jumped "Yes!" he said happily as he followed Ayen outside and jumped onto his back

Ayen flew them home then walked through the front door "We're home."
Rin was already in her room

Amaya was laying down on the couch

Roman said:
"I believe I'm the one with the authority here." Emiya said, raising a brow at Taiga
Taiga put her hands to her side and looked down. "Sorry..." she says quietly

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and watched as she vanished. He suddenly spoke from behind her, his smile remaining♅...
“ It wouldn't be much fun if I caught you right away~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka didn't turn to look at him as she spoke, after all she was expecting this. She began to walk forward with a smile now before she disappeared in a flurry of blocks and reappeared outside❦...

"I'd be slightly disappointed, the game can't end that easily."

Mayyflower said:
Len went to his room

Ayen walked over then sat on the edge of the couch

TheDragoon said:
Ren had burned half of the city to the ground. Nothing stood in his way... Until he heard a voice in his head. Listen Ren! This isn't you! You love and care for people! You know it to be true! It said. Ren winced in pain as he held his head. "Get out of my head!!!!!" He screamed. Don't do this Ren! It isn't worth it! Ren suddenly started calming down at the sound of the voice. "M-Mikela..." He said softly as tears ran down his face. His body returned to normal, no longer a demon. "Y-Your right... It isn't fair to put people through the same pain I feel..." He said softly before he teleported to the courtyard of the school. "I'm sorry Saki, I... Really messed up." He said. "I understand if you hate me or worse... However, I hope you know I like you... Very much. Even though you may not be able to hear me or return my feelings." He said. He didn't know what else he could say.
@WeirdPrincess
Saki still layed unconsious below the tree, the spear that Rakuen ( who had come back to her body ) had thrown at Ren was lodged in the tree just above her head. She stirred a little at the sound of his voice but sat unmoving seconds later.

SoulofTobi said:
Len went to his room
Ayen walked over then sat on the edge of the couch
Amaya looked up from the tv and looked over at ayen. "Took you guys long enough" she teased

WeirdPrincess said:
Saki still layed unconsious below the tree, the spear that Rakuen ( who had come back to her body ) had thrown at Ren was lodged in the tree just above her head. She stirred a little at the sound of his voice but sat unmoving seconds later.
Ren's eyes widened when she didn't move. "Saki? Saki?!" He began panicking as he quickly shook her, trying to wake her up.

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, as he nuzzles her neck a little. "Good." He said softly. "Now, if you still wanna cuddle, I'll gladly indulge into the act if cuddling with you~" he said, in a tone that was not that close from a whisper.
Celia giggled, "Cuddling does sound nice but now I want that something else. Something... more then cuddling~ Though I still want to cuddle afterwards." She said before taking a sip of her water and setting it on the counter in front of her.

Nonalaka said:
"Oh!, well maybe I can come to your next show!" She said happily "and yeah, maybe I will be able to have the courage someday" she said with a nod and a smile.
((Really? xD , well moriko is scared of well, everything xD ))
(( Yeah xDD I made him like a few days ago ))

Cecil chuckled, "I'll get you backstage tickets~" he said laughing a little more. "When that day comes, I'll be ready~"

Mayyflower said:

Taiga put her hands to her side and looked down. "Sorry..." she says quietly
Emiya smiled, gently placing a hand on her shoulder, "It's fine. Just don't get out of hand with it." He said, making them appear on the beach.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka didn't turn to look at him as she spoke, after all she was expecting this. She began to walk forward with a smile now before she disappeared in a flurry of blocks and reappeared outside❦...
"I'd be slightly disappointed, the game can't end that easily."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he appeared outside, twenty feet away from Asuka♅...

Precisely~

TheDragoon said:
Ren's eyes widened when she didn't move. "Saki? Saki?!" He began panicking as he quickly shook her, trying to wake her up.
Saki's eye flashed open and she stared at Ren as he shook her. "What? Did something happen?" She hadn't heard any of the words he said prior to her.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled, "Cuddling does sound nice but now I want that something else. Something... more then cuddling~ Though I still want to cuddle afterwards." She said before taking a sip of her water and setting it on the counter in front of her.
Taylor raised a brow, "Snuggling?" He asked jokingly. "What is it that you want?" Taylor asked, still nuzzling her neck.

WeirdPrincess said:
Saki's eye flashed open and she stared at Ren as he shook her. "What? Did something happen?" She hadn't heard any of the words he said prior to her.
Ren blinked. "Wait... You don't remember ANYTHINGGGG?" He asked, hoping she didn't. Maybe it was better she didn't know he burned almost half the city.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked up from the tv and looked over at ayen. "Took you guys long enough" she teased
Ayen smirked "says the one who'd still be walking if she couldn't teleport." he said cockily

shortyshot8 said:
"Then let's go"

Marcus sat down and smiled
"where would you like to go?" she asks

Roman said:
(( Alright ))
Roman grinned as he sent the dragon flying right at her, "I'll be surprised if you dodge this~"
"I can most certainly try" Mal smiled before holding her arms out to her sides, she sunk into the ground and was using it as protection from the dragon.

Roman said:
Cecil chuckled, "I'll get you backstage tickets~" he said laughing a little more. "When that day comes, I'll be ready~"

Emiya smiled, gently placing a hand on her shoulder, "It's fine. Just don't get out of hand with it." He said, making them appear on the beach.
Moriko smiled "I look forward to it" she said as they arrived at the park "Do you ever hope to be really famous someday from your music?" She asked as she looked over at him.

LunaCrosby said:
"where would you like to go?" she asks

"I can most certainly try" Mal smiled before holding her arms out to her sides, she sunk into the ground and was using it as protection from the dragon.
Roman smirked, the dragon soon disappeared and Roman made his way to where Mal made the hole. "Hey, you can come up now~" He said, returning to his normal form as he looked down the hole.

giphy.gif

Nonalaka said:
Moriko smiled "I look forward to it" she said as they arrived at the park "Do you ever hope to be really famous someday from your music?" She asked as she looked over at him.
Cecil shook his head, "No. I only do it for fun, but if I become famous from my music, then I'll be pretty proud of myself." He said, smiling softly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami hummed a little as she began to cook the food, dancing around a bit as she did. "This should be about 20 or so minutes."

"You're minds already in the gutters I see." Celia laughed before she stopped. "I was talking about cuddling but I guess that's thrown out the window." She said and laughed again before hopping off of the couch and going to the kitchen to get herself something to drink.
''okay''

*She said as she was pacing back and forth in the kitchen preparing the tea*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he appeared outside, twenty feet away from Asuka♅...
Precisely~

[/QUOTE]
...❦A horse soon came trotting out from the trees, already strapped with a saddle. It walked up to Asuka, which she gladly hopped on still smiling before the horse began to stride off towards the woods. She looked over her shoulder at him and spoke, laughing a little afterwards...

"Better hurry up~ At this rate, there won't be any dance!"

tumblr_nrpaxjPXud1ta7pubo1_500.gif

Roman said:

"Right" she says before walking to the changing room and changing into a swimsuit, she held a tube up that was around her. "Ready" she says

1003818_1368598610292_500_275.jpg

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smirked "says the one who'd still be walking if she couldn't teleport." he said cockily
Amaya shook her head. "See thats where your wrong im a vampire I have super speed as well" she says with a smirk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back