• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Cam kissed her cheek "Alright"

"Yeah"
She smiled at him "If you're uncomfortable its okay to admit it" she said softly.

Roman said:
"I like to make music, hangout with my friends, and all the usual stuff." Cecil said. "I'm not a very complicated person, that's why."

(( Rina and Luke ))
Moriko smiled "I like baking and cooking, I think I like food too much" she said with a small giggle "So, I'm guessing you play an instrument? What do you play?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and walked forward until he was directly infront of her. He replied as he held out his hand♅...
“ Sure~ Take my hand~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka smiled more before she walked away from him and spun with her arms extended outwards, looking over her shoulder as she spoke and soon spun again around to face him again, putting her arms behind her back once more as she walked backwards❦...

"You know, I don't know anymore. You'll have to catch me first if you want a dance~"

tumblr_nr17eq0Bon1s29tiho1_500.gif

Nonalaka said:
She smiled at him "If you're uncomfortable its okay to admit it" she said softly.
Moriko smiled "I like baking and cooking, I think I like food too much" she said with a small giggle "So, I'm guessing you play an instrument? What do you play?"
"Just...I will do anything as long as it's with you"

Nonalaka said:
"Well I do vocals." Cecil said, smiling a little. "If I chose a instrument, then I'd choose.... Then..." he sighed, "I don't know what I'd choose.",

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alright''
*Fuyumi said as she smiled heading to the kitchen as well*

[/QUOTE]
"Want anything specific?" Nanami asked as she found and apron and tied it around her waist before turning back to Fuyumi.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]What did I miss

[/QUOTE]
((I think you still owe me a reply for Daniel and Euloria but I can't remember what happened last so...yeah idk xD ))

Roman said:
Luke smiled tiredly, "Rina... Good morning." He said softly. "How'd you sleep?" He asked.
-----------

(( I know right xDD ))

Roman chuckled, "Well missy~ You think you can counter all my attacks eh?" He asked. "Take this one one for size." He said as he returned to his previous form. He hen raised a hand to the sky and smirked, "Kririn." He said a giant lightning dragon appeared

tumblr_m8fah51GKc1qhyffho1_500.gif
"All I can do is try" she says and crosses her arms, looking at him then the dragon.

(brb, my backs killing me)

WeirdPrincess said:
"Want anything specific?" Nanami asked as she found and apron and tied it around her waist before turning back to Fuyumi.
''hmmm...anything you want to cook i suppose, want anything to drink after?''

*She said before going to the cupboard that had all the glasses so she could pour a drink in them*

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus tapped his finger on his chin "Hmm...."
Riley walked over to Sam and put her hand on her head and absorbed whatever that was left that was causing her pain

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled and looked over at Celia, "So I'm comfortable?" He asked. "I don't believe you." Taylor said, smiling.
Celia nodded, "You're very comfortable and you should just take me word for it." She said with a smile. "There couldn't possibly be anyway to show you that you're comfortable." Celia said, her smile widening a little.

Roman said:
"Well I do vocals." Cecil said, smiling a little. "If I chose a instrument, then I'd choose.... Then..." he sighed, "I don't know what I'd choose.",
"Oh, I see, you sing?, I'd love to hear you sing sometime~" she said happily "I don't sing much, I would sing to my self unknowingly if none was around, but not you know, actually, 'singing' I don't think I could!" She said before giggling lightly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmmm...anything you want to cook i suppose, want anything to drink after?''
*She said before going to the cupboard that had all the glasses so she could pour a drink in them*

[/QUOTE]
"Tea would be nice, thanks. Earl grey actually." Nanami said before getting out the necessary ingredients she needed to make breakfast.

LunaCrosby said:
"All I can do is try" she says and crosses her arms, looking at him then the dragon.
(brb, my backs killing me)
(( Alright ))

Roman grinned as he sent the dragon flying right at her, "I'll be surprised if you dodge this~"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen finished his food then pulled out his wallet and got his bank card out of it "well, that was good~" he said happily
Len drank the rest of his chocolate milk
Amaya looked over at ayen and shook her head. "May I pay today?" she asks

Rin yawned and looked over at the salt and pepper shakers

shortyshot8 said:
"Then let's go"

Marcus sat down and smiled
Riley held her head and groaned a little before stopping and looking up at sam. "Better?" she asks

"Much better but you didnt need to do that" she says kissing rileys head

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia nodded, "You're very comfortable and you should just take me word for it." She said with a smile. "There couldn't possibly be anyway to show you that you're comfortable." Celia said, her smile widening a little.
Taylor sighed, "You sure about that?" He asked, a smirk then spread on his face.

Mayyflower said:

Riley held her head and groaned a little before stopping and looking up at sam. "Better?" she asks

"Much better but you didnt need to do that" she says kissing rileys head
"Are you okay?"

shortyshot8 said:
"Just...I will do anything as long as it's with you"
Yuna smiled at him as her ears twitched a little "You're so sweet" she said happily to him "But we'll stay away from anything high up if you don't like it.."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Tea would be nice, thanks. Earl grey actually." Nanami said before getting out the necessary ingredients she needed to make breakfast.
''sure''

*She answered before getting tea cups and a kettle*

Roman said:
Emiya chuckled, "That depends. What do you find fun?" He asked. "Like... What would you consider fun?"
Taiga hummed at the thought. "Um I go to the beach and swim but I dont know if you like swimming so" she says

Mayyflower said:
Ayen tilted his head "sure i guess." he said putting his card and wallet away

Len looked at Rin "what are you doing?" he whispered.

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, I see, you sing?, I'd love to hear you sing sometime~" she said happily "I don't sing much, I would sing to my self unknowingly if none was around, but not you know, actually, 'singing' I don't think I could!" She said before giggling lightly.
Cecil nodded, "Yeah I sing..."he said softly. "It's just something I do to pass time very rarely." He smiled and chuckled a little. "Maybe you can... You might have the talent to sing."

Mayyflower said:
Taiga hummed at the thought. "Um I go to the beach and swim but I dont know if you like swimming so" she says
Emiya chuckled, "You could swim. I'd probably just sit and watch, besides this is for you, and I can just relax while we're there…"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back