• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Ah man! I was totally gonna walk the whole way too... teleporting makes everything to easy." Celia pouted a little before kissing Talia's cheek and going to sit on the couch opposite from her.

Farah smiled at him before leaning over at kissing Cam.
"Well at least she didn't have to stay on my back the whole time. I don't think it's all that comfortable." Taylor said, chuckling as he sat next to Celia.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka walked further into the living room with her arms behind her back, smiling a little. She then spun herself around to face Akira, still smiling as she spoke❦...
"So are we going to dance? I did just come inside for that~"

tumblr_nr15zkrqWT1tmz6pko3_500.gif
...♅Akira smiled and walked forward until he was directly infront of her. He replied as he held out his hand♅...

“ Sure~ Take my hand~ ”

Roman said:
Luke yawned, his eyes opening slowly, as he blinked a few times. He then stretched and looked over to see of Rina was awake
Rina sat there smiling as she sat on her knees and looked down over Luke "mourning" she said happily

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Fuyumi nodded realizing they didnt eat anything*
''well...sure, haha, lets grab something to eat''

[/QUOTE]
Nanami nodded before she began to walk towards the kitchen, "I can cook us something if you'd like. Instead of going out to eat or something."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami nodded before she began to walk towards the kitchen, "I can cook us something if you'd like. Instead of going out to eat or something."
''alright''

*Fuyumi said as she smiled heading to the kitchen as well*

Roman said:
Taylor smiled, "Celia." He said, jogging to her to catch up. "I'll make this quicker~" He then teleported them home. "Well, home sweet home~" Taylor said, laying Talia on the couch.
(( His other one is Natsu xDD ))

Roman smiled, "You're still beautiful~" he said, as ice formed around him. Soon he was holding a rocket launcher made of ice.

tumblr_m7ddimGvW31rxemi9o1_500.gif

He then shot.
(I've never loved him more xD )

"I know~" she said and quickly created a giant ball of fire in her hands and threw it at the missile.

Daniel reaver]"I don't care" shira said to her Myuki slept soundly with her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki only shrugged before crawling back on the bed and kisses Shira*

*Kikuri only giggled a little as Myuki slept on top of her as she petted her head*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki only shrugged before crawling back on the bed and kisses Shira*

*Kikuri only giggled a little as Myuki slept on top of her as she petted her head*

[/QUOTE]
Shira happily kissed back

Myuki groaned a little as she slept

Roman said:
"Well at least she didn't have to stay on my back the whole time. I don't think it's all that comfortable." Taylor said, chuckling as he sat next to Celia.
"You're pretty comfy to me, so it probably would be that bad. And she has the giant stuffed bear to keep her comfortable." Celia said as she layed her head on the arm rest and stretched her legs out on the couch.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina sat there smiling as she sat on her knees and looked down over Luke "mourning" she said happily

[/QUOTE]
Luke smiled tiredly, "Rina... Good morning." He said softly. "How'd you sleep?" He asked.

-----------

LunaCrosby said:
(I've never loved him more xD )
"I know~" she said and quickly created a giant ball of fire in her hands and threw it at the missile.
(( I know right xDD ))

Roman chuckled, "Well missy~ You think you can counter all my attacks eh?" He asked. "Take this one one for size." He said as he returned to his previous form. He hen raised a hand to the sky and smirked, "Kririn." He said a giant lightning dragon appeared

tumblr_m8fah51GKc1qhyffho1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira happily kissed back
Myuki groaned a little as she slept

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki continued to kiss Shira, soon sitting next to her and kept kissing her*

*Kikuri looked at Myuki as she kept petting her head*

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're pretty comfy to me, so it probably would be that bad. And she has the giant stuffed bear to keep her comfortable." Celia said as she layed her head on the arm rest and stretched her legs out on the couch.
Taylor chuckled and looked over at Celia, "So I'm comfortable?" He asked. "I don't believe you." Taylor said, smiling.

Roman said:
Luke smiled tiredly, "Rina... Good morning." He said softly. "How'd you sleep?" He asked.
-----------

(( I know right xDD ))

Roman chuckled, "Well missy~ You think you can counter all my attacks eh?" He asked. "Take this one one for size." He said as he returned to his previous form. He hen raised a hand to the sky and smirked, "Kririn." He said a giant lightning dragon appeared

tumblr_m8fah51GKc1qhyffho1_500.gif
"No" rina said happily before he bent down and kissed him then smiled more

WeirdPrincess said:
"Ah man! I was totally gonna walk the whole way too... teleporting makes everything to easy." Celia pouted a little before kissing Talia's cheek and going to sit on the couch opposite from her.

Farah smiled at him before leaning over at kissing Cam.
Cam kissed back softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"No" rina said happily before he bent down and kissed him then smiled more

[/QUOTE]
Luke smiled a little more when Rina kissed him. "No? No what?" He asked.

Roman said:
Cecil smiled, "So, what now?" He asked. "Wanna go hangout or something?"

"Wanna go have some fun or something? I know I'm supposed to be your master and all, but I still want you to have a good time." Emiya said.
Taiga nods. "Sure" she says standing up. "Where too?" She asks

shortyshot8 said:
"Shall we?"

Marcus looked at Riley and smiled
"Is it over?" She asks a little bit shooken up

Mayyflower said:
Taiga nods. "Sure" she says standing up. "Where too?" She asks
Emiya chuckled, "That depends. What do you find fun?" He asked. "Like... What would you consider fun?"

SoulofTobi said:
Len finished his food as well "yeah, you were right Rin~" he said happily
Rin smiled and drank her milk

Amaya finished her good aswell. "Yea" she says before yawning softly

shortyshot8 said:
Riley nods and looked over at the doctors who were cleaning the baby. "What's his name?" She asks

Sam looked over at Marcus.

Mayyflower said:

Riley nods and looked over at the doctors who were cleaning the baby. "What's his name?" She asks

Sam looked over at Marcus.
Marcus tapped his finger on his chin "Hmm...."

Mayyflower said:
Ayen finished his food then pulled out his wallet and got his bank card out of it "well, that was good~" he said happily

Len drank the rest of his chocolate milk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back