• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Rin finished. "Well that was great" she says patting her stomach
Len finished his food as well "yeah, you were right Rin~" he said happily

Nonalaka said:
Moriko smiled "You're Welcome ~" she said happily.
Cecil smiled, "So, what now?" He asked. "Wanna go hangout or something?"

Mayyflower said:
Taiga nods. "Yep we sure have" she says looking back over at emiya

Rin finished. "Well that was great" she says patting her stomach
"Wanna go have some fun or something? I know I'm supposed to be your master and all, but I still want you to have a good time." Emiya said.

Roman said:
Taylor stopped walking and looked up, "Well it seems we made it." He said, pointing to their destination. "Gonna go get some macaroons~"
Celia ran inside to get herself macaroons and stood within the shop, her eyes gleaming. She took a moment to inhale the scents of the sweet macaroons and closed her eyes. "Ah... It smells so good!"

tumblr_mz171565kf1qd1q2so1_500.gif

Celia opened her eyes and walking up to the counter, her eyes widening a little as she watched someone open a box full of them. They seemed to oddly sparkle and shine as Celia looked at them before exclaiming, "Macaroons!"

tumblr_nfb1ofl0Ei1qcrbfzo1_500.gif

"I want those please!" She said and bounced on her feet excitedly, watching as the clerk handed her the box set of macaroons. Celia soon payed for them before going back outside, munching on one happily. "Mm... These are so good~"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka blinked a few times and looked a little confused, soon talking❦...
"I am? It is? I wonder how that happened..."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ I'm guessing you did it subconsciously?~ ”

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]Crystal watched Maka with Fascination of this, it would seem something super simple to pretty much anyone else but she found that amazing, that's when Maka lead her over to the mannequin and she then watched what she'd do. "Okay human folk friend Crystal pay lots of attention yes yes yes."

[/QUOTE]
Maka nodded and began to demonstrate on the mannequin how to dress.

"Okay... That should cover everything!" She said once she finished. "If you want, you can dress in the bathroom, and I'll wait out here, okay?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia ran inside to get herself macaroons and stood within the shop, her eyes gleaming. She took a moment to inhale the scents of the sweet macaroons and closed her eyes. "Ah... It smells so good!"
tumblr_mz171565kf1qd1q2so1_500.gif

Celia opened her eyes and walking up to the counter, her eyes widening a little as she watched someone open a box full of them. They seemed to oddly sparkle and shine as Celia looked at them before exclaiming, "Macaroons!"

tumblr_nfb1ofl0Ei1qcrbfzo1_500.gif

"I want those please!" She said and bounced on her feet excitedly, watching as the clerk handed her the box set of macaroons. Celia soon payed for them before going back outside, munching on one happily. "Mm... These are so good~"
Taylor chuckled and looked back at Talia who was sleep on his back. "Well, let's head home. Talia seems to be asleep now." He said, smiling.

Crystal nods and heads into the bathroom and takes a little longer inside the a normal person would but comes out looking good. "Crystal look pretty now like pretty human female folk." she smiles to Maka and gives her a hug. "Thank human folk."

Roman said:
Cecil smiled, "So, what now?" He asked. "Wanna go hangout or something?"

"Wanna go have some fun or something? I know I'm supposed to be your master and all, but I still want you to have a good time." Emiya said.
Moriko nodded "Sure~, Peaches probably needs to be let out for a while anyways, its not fair keeping him in there" she said with a giggle "Anywhere in particular you want to go?~"

Nonalaka said:
Moriko nodded "Sure~, Peaches probably needs to be let out for a while anyways, its not fair keeping him in there" she said with a giggle "Anywhere in particular you want to go?~"
Cecil shook his head, "Nope. We can go to one of your favorite places if you'd like. It doesn't matter to me~"

TheDragoon said:
Diablo smiled before he dozed off with her as well.
((Time skip?))
((Yup...))

Kanae woke up early on the morning and got up without disturbing Diablo. She covered him with the rest of the blanket before leaving to get ready for the day.

Aeron said:
Ivory's eyes darkened, going black. "No. Don't tell me." She shook her head as she slowly went back into the water. Her voice went lower then her usual high-pitched, happy tone. "And I don't take jokes easily, as you can see, so don't use secrets to calm it... I will use them against you." She blinked, immidiatley going from serious to happy. "I... What?" She asked, her eyes lightening to green again. She looked up at Mako, looking confused, but happy to see him.
Mako looked at her a little confused as to what had just happened. "Uh I think we should get going..." he said as he got up. He looked at her and smiled softly, "Cone on Ivy, I kinda want some ramen. What about you?" he said as he extended his hand to her.

Roman said:
Cecil shook his head, "Nope. We can go to one of your favorite places if you'd like. It doesn't matter to me~"
Moriko paused "One of my favourite places?" She said quietly as she tapped her chin "We, I really like the park, there's so many pretty flowers!" She said enthusiastically before pausing "Though...that might sound boring to you..." she said as she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

Nanne said:
((Yup...))
Kanae woke up early on the morning and got up without disturbing Diablo. She covered him with the rest of the blanket before leaving to get ready for the day.

Mako looked at her a little confused as to what had just happened. "Uh I think we should get going..." he said as he got up. He looked at her and smiled softly, "Cone on Ivy, I kinda want some ramen. What about you?" he said as he extended his hand to her.
Diablo slept softly while Kanae got ready.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE][QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

“ I'm guessing you did it subconsciously?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka thought for a moment and nodded❦...

"I guess I did. I didn't know I could do that honestly~"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka thought for a moment and nodded❦...

"I guess I did. I didn't know I could do that honestly~"

“ Oh well~ ”

Lumina said:
Noir smiled over at Ken, leaning into Yuto. "Yeah, cookies are good!"
Lilliana looked up at her parents after looking at Ken. "Cookie?"
Yuto nodded. "You want one? You did eat your applesauce so I guess it's ok." He said to Lilliana.

Ken reached out to Lilliana, wanting a hug from her.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko paused "One of my favourite places?" She said quietly as she tapped her chin "We, I really like the park, there's so many pretty flowers!" She said enthusiastically before pausing "Though...that might sound boring to you..." she said as she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.
Cecil smiled, and stood up, "So, how far is the park from here?" He asked. "I'm not one for super long walks~"

shortyshot8 said:
Tel looked around "So high"
@Nonalaka
Yuna looked over and tilted her head at him "Are you uncomfortable being this high up?"

Roman said:
Cecil smiled, and stood up, "So, how far is the park from here?" He asked. "I'm not one for super long walks~"
Moriko smiled and stood up aswell "Oh, its not far~" she said happily "Its okay, I prefer napping to walking far so it wont be a long walk" she said with a giggle.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko smiled and stood up aswell "Oh, its not far~" she said happily "Its okay, I prefer napping to walking far so it wont be a long walk" she said with a giggle.
Cecil chuckled, "Well napping surpasses all things on my list. Most of the time I'm woke though." He said, smiling when she giggled. "So, I guess we're ready then?" He asked, walking over to the door.

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled and looked back at Talia who was sleep on his back. "Well, let's head home. Talia seems to be asleep now." He said, smiling.
Celia saluted him, "Roger that sir! To home we head with Talia... so tally-ho!" She then munched more on her macaroon and marched her way in the direction of home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back