• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]Crystal checked around the cafeteria the werewolf girls nose sniffing around even in human form looking for someone more familiar with the area, someone more familiar with people folk things. She still hasn't figured out how to get in her dorm, the door seems not to open and they gave her some weird shaped thing.

((Yep I am you can join me :D ))

[/QUOTE]
((Yay, thank u!))

Maka walked onto the cafeteria, pulling at her gloves. She then stopped, sensing human wavelengths mixed with... Wolf? She looked around cautiously, having met a soul like this before. "Hello?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blushed lightly and tilted her head a little as she smiled at him, "Oh. I didn't realize~ We love you too!"
tumblr_myzw73XJS11s3dw0xo1_500.gif
Taylor smiled, "I'm glad I married you. If I waited any longer, I'd probably die." He said, laughing a little. "Thank you, Celia."

---------

Nonalaka said:
Moriko giggled as she looked between them both "Perhaps you will~"
Cecil looked at Moriko and smiled, "Well he'd be my other best friend. You're my best friend." He said laughing a little.

Aeron said:
((Yay, thank u!))
Maka walked onto the cafeteria, pulling at her gloves. She then stopped, sensing human wavelengths mixed with... Wolf? She looked around cautiously, having met a soul like this before. "Hello?"
Crystal looked over to Maka and seemed to stumble over excitedly, the werewolf being born a wolf had practically no understanding of human world things and this showed on how she was dressed. Her shirt inside out, her socks not put on right and just in bunches in her untied shoes and last but certainly most noticeable she had put her bra on wrong putting it over her shirt instead of under. "Hello human folk this one Crystal nice meet." She smiled happily to Maka as she sniffed the girl getting her scent for later.

Roman said:
Taylor smiled, "I'm glad I married you. If I waited any longer, I'd probably die." He said, laughing a little. "Thank you, Celia."
---------

Cecil looked at Moriko and smiled, "Well he'd be my other best friend. You're my best friend." He said laughing a little.
"Thank you for what? I didn't do anything." Celia said and laughed a little. "I'm sure you wouldn't have died, passed out maybe but not died." She joked.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]Crystal looked over to Maka and seemed to stumble over excitedly, the werewolf being born a wolf had practically no understanding of human world things and this showed on how she was dressed. Her shirt inside out, her socks not put on right and just in bunches in her untied shoes and last but certainly most noticeable she had put her bra on wrong putting it over her shirt instead of under. "Hello human folk this one Crystal nice meet." She smiled happily to Maka as she sniffed the girl getting her scent for later.

[/QUOTE]
Maka took an instinctive step back as the girl (wolf?) stumbled towards her, but held her ground as she began to speak, introducing herself. She smiled and nodded at her. "I'm Maka. It's nice to meet you too, Crystal." She noticed the way she was dressed and looked at her. "Hey... Do you need help with that?" She asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Thank you for what? I didn't do anything." Celia said and laughed a little. "I'm sure you wouldn't have died, passed out maybe but not died." She joked.
Taylor looked over at Celia again, "Yeah you did do something. You said, yes." He said, smiling. "That one word was what you did."

Roman said:
---------

Moriko blinked as she looked at him "I am?" She asked before smiling happily "That's nice to know~"

Aeron said:
Maka took an instinctive step back as the girl (wolf?) stumbled towards her, but held her ground as she began to speak, introducing herself. She smiled and nodded at her. "I'm Maka. It's nice to meet you too, Crystal." She noticed the way she was dressed and looked at her. "Hey... Do you need help with that?" She asked.
Crystal was indeed a wolf but not now as she was a shifter she could shift between forms, she could shift from human to wolf and even a few things in between. Crystal though seemed very excited when she was talking to this new human folk girl bouncing up and down before answering with a nod. "Crystal no good with people folk clothes yet feel much weird for Crystal. Crystal need human folk clothes? Or can Crystal without go?" Her words seemed slow as if she was still trying to understand the words she was speaking, but the words always came out right, although her mind often misplaced words or even forget a few.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko blinked as she looked at him "I am?" She asked before smiling happily "That's nice to know~"
Cecil nodded, "Yeah! You're my best friend. You're super nice and you're honest like friends should be~"

Roman said:
Taylor looked over at Celia again, "Yeah you did do something. You said, yes." He said, smiling. "That one word was what you did."
Celia giggled, "Well then I'm glad I said yes~ I still don't get how that's special... maybe I'm just clueless."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam blinked "Woah!" He said a little shocked
"What is it?" Farah asked and giggled a little before tilting her head and smiling at him.

tumblr_nomx1u3cAd1r5lfkbo1_540.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled, "Well then I'm glad I said yes~ I still don't get how that's special... maybe I'm just clueless."

"What is it?" Farah asked and giggled a little before tilting her head and smiling at him.

tumblr_nomx1u3cAd1r5lfkbo1_540.gif
"You scared me is all.."

Roman said:
Roman dashed forward, dodging the punches. He then ran towards her again, and once he reached her, he did a quick combo.
tumblr_n6l9u7Ntj31rvxid3o2_r1_500.gif
Mal jumped back, staring at him for a second before charging forward and swinging for his stomach.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Clueless." Taylor said, laughing a little. "I'm just happy to have a family of my own. It's a good feeling, y'know?"

Roman said:
Cecil nodded, "Yeah! You're my best friend. You're super nice and you're honest like friends should be~"
Moriko smiled "Thank you, so are you~" she said happily "I'm happy to be your best friend"

LunaCrosby said:
Mal jumped back, staring at him for a second before charging forward and swinging for his stomach.
Roman back flipped out of the way, before smirking as his appearance changed. He then tore off his shirt. "This is one of the new forms I acquired..."

tumblr_n4mb2zh42j1qb88xvo1_500.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka looked at Akira with a blank expression before talking❦...
"Huh? What are you talking about?"

tumblr_nre46xOOqa1swntm5o6_540.gif
...♅Akira thought for a moment before replying♅...

“ You're in a different form. Erm.. Your appearance is different~ ”

Nonalaka said:
Kenai nodded "I could say the same, I'm certainly no peoples person but you seem fun to talk to" he said with a smile.
Origami chuckled. "Thanks" she says

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "Alright"
John blinked "E-Eh? Are you sure?"

Marcus looked at Sam slight worry in his eyes
Sam looked over at Marcus. What's wrong? Her voice echoed through his mind

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen shook his head "i refuse to believe that." he said eating some more.
"Try some then" she says

Users who are viewing this thread

Back