• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"That's the little guy's name? Well, I'm not bad or anything..." Cecil said smiling. "If he doesn't like me, then I'll see what it is he doesn't like."
-------------

Taylor chuckled, "If that's what you want, I can take you and Talia both to get some." He said smiling.

Talia had got her prize, which was a giant stuffed bear, almost the size of herself. "Yay!! My first prize ever!" She exclaimed happily. "Thank you for taking me here mommy!"
Moriko laughed as peaches grunted again "Yeah, It is, he's not happy you called him little guy though" she said with a giggle then looking at the bag "Technically you currently are small peaches, he's not insulting you no need to be so rude" she said before looking at Cecil with an apologetic look "His manners aren't so great, sorry"

((I keep getting distracted by watching Gotham :'D))

Mayyflower said:
Amaya ate a frie. "Right" she says

"Well nothing I saw it flying and it was a feline instincts to chase after it" she says still laying there.
Emiya waved a hand over the bird, causing it to immediately hop up and fly away. "I see. Anyways, how've you been?" He asked.

-----------

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia nodded eagerly, "Macaroons would be a very good prize. I'm now satisfied with the prize." She giggled and looked at Talia, smiling brightly. "You're welcome pumpkin! That things almost the size of you..." She said before thinking, I want one too...
Talia looked a at Celia and nodded, "They have so many, I wish I could have two, but I'm tired." She said, stretching.

"Well, after we go get the macaroons, you can take a nap. It's still pretty early and stuff." Taylor said to Talia. He then looked over to Celia and smiled, "Ready?"

Roman said:
Emiya waved a hand over the bird, causing it to immediately hop up and fly away. "I see. Anyways, how've you been?" He asked.
-----------

Talia looked a at Celia and nodded, "They have so many, I wish I could have two, but I'm tired." She said, stretching.

"Well, after we go get the macaroons, you can take a nap. It's still pretty early and stuff." Taylor said to Talia. He then looked over to Celia and smiled, "Ready?"
Taiga got up and healed her arm and sat next to emiya. "I've been good, how about yourself?" She asks

Nonalaka said:
Moriko laughed as peaches grunted again "Yeah, It is, he's not happy you called him little guy though" she said with a giggle then looking at the bag "Technically you currently are small peaches, he's not insulting you no need to be so rude" she said before looking at Cecil with an apologetic look "His manners aren't so great, sorry"
((I keep getting distracted by watching Gotham :'D))
(( It's fine, lol. ))

Cecil looked over to Moriko, "He's fine. My roommate doesn't have the best manners when we aren't around company so I'm used to it." He said, laughing a little. "Since I know your name, Peaches, I won't call you, 'Little Guy' alright?" Cecil asked.

-----------

Mayyflower said:
Taiga got up and healed her arm and sat next to emiya. "I've been good, how about yourself?" She asks
"I've been fine. After I gave you a tour of the house and all, I went to visit my eldest son, and that was pretty much it." Emiya said. "I'm not a very busy person if I don't have to be."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at Asuka and spoke, laughing lightly♅...
“ I see you have a new form~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka looked at Akira with a blank expression before talking❦...

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

tumblr_nre46xOOqa1swntm5o6_540.gif

Roman said:
-----------

I'm gonna come back by myself and get a stuffed animal too... I can't believe I'm jealous of my own daughter, Celia thought before smiling. "Well that's okay~ Yeah I'm ready!"

TheDragoon said:
Yuto smiled and pecked her cheek, wrapping his arm around her waist.
Ken smiled as he finished his cookie. "Cookie good!" He said happily.
Noir smiled over at Ken, leaning into Yuto. "Yeah, cookies are good!"

Lilliana looked up at her parents after looking at Ken. "Cookie?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Asuka looked at Akira with a blank expression before talking?...
"Huh? What are you talking about?"

tumblr_nre46xOOqa1swntm5o6_540.gif

I'm gonna come back by myself and get a stuffed animal too... I can't believe I'm jealous of my own daughter, Celia thought before smiling. "Well that's okay~ Yeah I'm ready!"
Taylor smiled and let Talia climb onto his back, "Well someone is lucky~" he said happily. "That's your prize from me, Talia. I'll carry you on my back until we get home." He said, as he began walking out. Talia giggled and held on to her stuffed animal as Taylor carried her.

"So, Celia. Have fun?" Taylor asked

Mayyflower said:
"Yea they don't like talking to people, neither do I but I still do" she says
Kenai nodded "I could say the same, I'm certainly no peoples person but you seem fun to talk to" he said with a smile.

Roman said:
Taylor smiled and let Talia climb onto his back, "Well someone is lucky~" he said happily. "That's your prize from me, Talia. I'll carry you on my back until we get home." He said, as he began walking out. Talia giggled and held on to her stuffed animal as Taylor carried her.
"So, Celia. Have fun?" Taylor asked
Celia put her hands behind her back and followed behind them. "It was tons of fun! For the short time we were there anyways." She said and giggled again.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia put her hands behind her back and followed behind them. "It was tons of fun! For the short time we were there anyways." She said and giggled again.
Taylor chuckled, "We can always go back.. Except for during closing time." He said jokingly. "Maybe we can come back another time and win ourselves some prizes, though I already have two great prizes." Taylor said, looking back so he could see Talia's head rested on his shoulder and Celia walking behind them. "Yep... Two great prizes."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Eh it's no problem. You're welcome though~"
Autumn waved her hand a little as she spoke before placing her tray in front of her. She didn't mind paying for both of there meals, it wasn't that much money out of her pocket. She was just glad she could get her new friend something to eat. As Lumina took a bite of her food, Autumn just simply inhaled the scents of her burger. It smelled divine and looked delicious, something that looked sigmoid just had to be eaten with care and delicacy.

Picking up the burger in her hands, Autumn opened her mouth and took a bite out of it. Her eyes lit up as she chewed the contents in her mouth before swallowing. Even though she had said the food wasn't great in the cafeteria, Autumn was lying. Every meal was unique and different from the rest, nothing looked or tasted the same. Each meal had its own flavor, the chef must have used different spices, condiments, ingredients, and vegetables that went on top of the food. Autumn couldn't help but smile a little before taking a second bite out of her burger, speaking afterwards.

"This is so good~ How's the curry?"
Lumina ate another bite, nodding. The flavor was excellent. She had always been a fan of spicy food, but nothing ever really seemed too spicy for her. It was a blessing, probably. The smell was wonderful, and she always appreciated this type of cuisine. Rice with vegetables and meat just seemed the perfect combination.

"It's wonderful. Not spicy enough though. Wanna try some?"

She figured she should at least offer a bite to her friend, after all it was her that bought it. She didn't mind if Autumn declined the offer, as it seemed she was very interested in her own food at the moment anyways. Burgers never really seemed to be her style - it was too, well, too much at once. Or maybe it was that she had never actually tried a burger out of intimidation of the meal. Perhaps if she came back to the cafeteria at a later date she might get one. She hadn't exactly been exposed to many different kinds of food growing up. so the choices in the cafeteria were pure luxury.

Nanne said:
Mako felt a little upset but above all guilty. "It's not exactly...it was a joke. You shouldn't be getting upset about this because I'll tell you a secret." he said as he got closer to Ivory. "Truth is the only way I can die is..." he paused to see if she wanted to know or not.
Ivory's eyes darkened, going black. "No. Don't tell me." She shook her head as she slowly went back into the water. Her voice went lower then her usual high-pitched, happy tone. "And I don't take jokes easily, as you can see, so don't use secrets to calm it... I will use them against you." She blinked, immidiatley going from serious to happy. "I... What?" She asked, her eyes lightening to green again. She looked up at Mako, looking confused, but happy to see him.

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "We can always go back.. Except for during closing time." He said jokingly. "Maybe we can come back another time and win ourselves some prizes, though I already have two great prizes." Taylor said, looking back so he could see Talia's head rested on his shoulder and Celia walking behind them. "Yep... Two great prizes."
Celia grinned, "Yeah! Let's come back another day... I want a large stuffed bear too..." She muttered under her breath before catching up to walk beside him. "Huh? What to prizes do you have?" Celia asked curiously, not understanding what he actually meant.

Lumina said:
Lumina ate another bite, nodding. The flavor was excellent. She had always been a fan of spicy food, but nothing ever really seemed too spicy for her. It was a blessing, probably. The smell was wonderful, and she always appreciated this type of cuisine. Rice with vegetables and meat just seemed the perfect combination.
"It's wonderful. Not spicy enough though. Wanna try some?"

She figured she should at least offer a bite to her friend, after all it was her that bought it. She didn't mind if Autumn declined the offer, as it seemed she was very interested in her own food at the moment anyways. Burgers never really seemed to be her style - it was too, well, too much at once. Or maybe it was that she had never actually tried a burger out of intimidation of the meal. Perhaps if she came back to the cafeteria at a later date she might get one. She hadn't exactly been exposed to many different kinds of food growing up. so the choices in the cafeteria were pure luxury.
"I'm guessing you like really spicy curry or something. But sure, I'll try some~"

Autumn placed her burger back down on the tray and smiled a little at Lumina. She had never really had any curry before or any type of spicy food in general, so she was a little nervous and eager to try it. Even though Lumina said it wasn't spicy enough, Autumn hoped that it didn't burn her mouth at all. Or at least hoped that she could handle the curry anyways.

Roman said:
(( It's fine, lol. ))
Cecil looked over to Moriko, "He's fine. My roommate doesn't have the best manners when we aren't around company so I'm used to it." He said, laughing a little. "Since I know your name, Peaches, I won't call you, 'Little Guy' alright?" Cecil asked.

-----------

"I've been fine. After I gave you a tour of the house and all, I went to visit my eldest son, and that was pretty much it." Emiya said. "I'm not a very busy person if I don't have to be."
Moriko giggled "Is that so?" She then looked at peaches briefly then back to Cecil, smiling "He's fine with that" she said with a nod.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia grinned, "Yeah! Let's come back another day... I want a large stuffed bear too..." She muttered under her breath before catching up to walk beside him. "Huh? What to prizes do you have?" Celia asked curiously, not understanding what he actually meant.
"I'm guessing you like really spicy curry or something. But sure, I'll try some~"

Autumn placed her burger back down on the tray and smiled a little at Lumina. She had never really had any curry before or any type of spicy food in general, so she was a little nervous and eager to try it. Even though Lumina said it wasn't spicy enough, Autumn hoped that it didn't burn her mouth at all. Or at least hoped that she could handle the curry anyways.
Lumina smiled, scooping up a spoonful and handed the utensil to Autumn. A part of her was ecstatic that this was happening. Sharing food with somebody else? Who does that? Oh. Yeah. Normal people do. She was just glad she got to do normal people things with, well, normal people.

"Even without the spiciness, the taste is the best part anyways."

She sipped her green tea, waiting to see what Autumn's reaction was.

WeirdPrincess said:

"I have you and Talia. You two are my prizes... No better yet, treasures." Taylor said happily. "I love you both." He said, smiling at Celia.

tumblr_static_1.gif

Nonalaka said:
Moriko giggled "Is that so?" She then looked at peaches briefly then back to Cecil, smiling "He's fine with that" she said with a nod.
Cecil chuckled, "Awesome. We're already off to a good start!" He said happily. "Maybe we could become, 'beet friends' you and I Peaches."

Lumina said:
Lumina smiled, scooping up a spoonful and handed the utensil to Autumn. A part of her was ecstatic that this was happening. Sharing food with somebody else? Who does that? Oh. Yeah. Normal people do. She was just glad she got to do normal people things with, well, normal people.
"Even without the spiciness, the taste is the best part anyways."

She sipped her green tea, waiting to see what Autumn's reaction was.
Autumn took the spoon from Lumina and stared at the curry that sat upon the spoon. She couldn't tell what was in it exactly, just that it looked good enough to eat. Placing the spoon into her mouth, she ate the curry that was on it and her eyes widened a little. Woah... Autumn couldn't even describe how well that tasted. Her mouth did burn a little, spit wasn't all that spicy after all. Handing the utensil back to Lumina, she grinned.

"That was really good! I'm really at a loss of how well that actually tasted~"

Roman said:
"I have you and Talia. You two are my prizes... No better yet, treasures." Taylor said happily. "I love you both." He said, smiling at Celia.
tumblr_static_1.gif
Celia blushed lightly and tilted her head a little as she smiled at him, "Oh. I didn't realize~ We love you too!"

tumblr_myzw73XJS11s3dw0xo1_500.gif

Roman said:
Cecil chuckled, "Awesome. We're already off to a good start!" He said happily. "Maybe we could become, 'beet friends' you and I Peaches."
Moriko giggled as she looked between them both "Perhaps you will~"

Crystal checked around the cafeteria the werewolf girls nose sniffing around even in human form looking for someone more familiar with the area, someone more familiar with people folk things. She still hasn't figured out how to get in her dorm, the door seems not to open and they gave her some weird shaped thing.

Aeron said:
(Anyone free?)
((Yep I am you can join me :D ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back