• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
(( It's fine, lol. ))
Cecil looked over to Moriko, "He's fine. My roommate doesn't have the best manners when we aren't around company so I'm used to it." He said, laughing a little. "Since I know your name, Peaches, I won't call you, 'Little Guy' alright?" Cecil asked.

-----------

"I've been fine. After I gave you a tour of the house and all, I went to visit my eldest son, and that was pretty much it." Emiya said. "I'm not a very busy person if I don't have to be."
Taiga nods and stretched. "I've been outside all day chasing stuff.." She says looking around

Aeron said:
(I know, I just put that because Maka isn't one hundred percent sure what she is to due to the wavelengths of her soul xD )
Maka smiled and extended her hand towards her. "How about we head to my your dorm, huh? We can dress you up correctly, then I can show you around!" She said with a grin.

Anime World
Crystal nodded and smiled to the girl, the smile something of a grin as she handed the girl a strange key like objected she had no idea what it was for. It was just a normal key to everyone else but it was mystical and mysterious to Crystal. "Crystal no how open get door open Crystal try, not understand though. Crystal thank her human folk friend for help yes yes."

Mayyflower said:
Origami chuckled. "Thanks" she says

Sam looked over at Marcus. What's wrong? Her voice echoed through his mind

"Try some then" she says
Kenai smiled "You're Welcome"

LunaCrosby said:
"ok then. but there's nothing to worry about cause i'll be perfectly fine"
"As you say..."

Mayyflower said:
Origami chuckled. "Thanks" she says

Sam looked over at Marcus. What's wrong? Her voice echoed through his mind

"Try some then" she says
Marcus smiled slightly "It's nothing...."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh, I'm sorry~ Was there something you needed?" Farah asked.
Cam's stomach growled "Well...."

Roman said:
"Clueless." Taylor said, laughing a little. "I'm just happy to have a family of my own. It's a good feeling, y'know?"
"I guess it is~" Celia said, smiling a little.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]Crystal nodded and smiled to the girl, the smile something of a grin as she handed the girl a strange key like objected she had no idea what it was for. It was just a normal key to everyone else but it was mystical and mysterious to Crystal. "Crystal no how open get door open Crystal try, not understand though. Crystal thank her human folk friend for help yes yes."

[/QUOTE]
Maka grabbed the key and led her to the dorms. "You see the key? You use it to open the door... Like this." She showed her how to open the door, and lock it as well. She opened the door again and led her inside. "Now... We just need you to learn how to put clothes on properly." She rummaged around the room, pulling a mannequin out of nowhere. "Here we go... Now pay attention, okay?" She said with a smile to her friend.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko smiled "Thank you, so are you~" she said happily "I'm happy to be your best friend"
Cecil smiled, "It's no big deal. Also thanks~" he said happily.

shortyshot8 said:
"As you say..."

Sam nods layed her head back. "I'm so tired" she says

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen stared at her like she was offering poison to him "No, never again." he says calmly
Amaya rolled her eyes. "So darn dramatic" she says eating the frie she was gonna give ayen

"Dads weird" Rin whispered to Len

Aeron said:
Maka grabbed the key and led her to the dorms. "You see the key? You use it to open the door... Like this." She showed her how to open the door, and lock it as well. She opened the door again and led her inside. "Now... We just need you to learn how to put clothes on properly." She rummaged around the room, pulling a mannequin out of nowhere. "Here we go... Now pay attention, okay?" She said with a smile to her friend.
Crystal watched Maka with Fascination of this, it would seem something super simple to pretty much anyone else but she found that amazing, that's when Maka lead her over to the mannequin and she then watched what she'd do. "Okay human folk friend Crystal pay lots of attention yes yes yes."

Roman said:
Roman back flipped out of the way, before smirking as his appearance changed. He then tore off his shirt. "This is one of the new forms I acquired..."
tumblr_n4mb2zh42j1qb88xvo1_500.gif

(you just had to use the sexiest anime man ive ever seen in an anime xD )

"for not being able to use magic you seem to be using it alot" she said and sighed "because im pretty sure using a form is magic" she says.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya rolled her eyes. "So darn dramatic" she says eating the frie she was gonna give ayen
Ayen sighed then started eating again

Len nodded "he does have his moments." he whispered back

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira thought for a moment before replying♅...
“ You're in a different form. Erm.. Your appearance is different~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka blinked a few times and looked a little confused, soon talking❦...

"I am? It is? I wonder how that happened..."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed then started eating again
Len nodded "he does have his moments." he whispered back
Rin finished her pancakes and ate her bacon.

Amaya finished her fries and are her chicken

Mayyflower said:
Taiga nods and stretched. "I've been outside all day chasing stuff.." She says looking around
"Guess we've both been a little on the bored side, huh?" Emiya asked, looking over at Taiga.

shortyshot8 said:
"As you say..."

Farah giggled, "Oh~ Well then let's get to it then, so you aren't hungry anymore."

WeirdPrincess said:
"I guess it is~" Celia said, smiling a little.
Taylor stopped walking and looked up, "Well it seems we made it." He said, pointing to their destination. "Gonna go get some macaroons~"

Mayyflower said:
Rin finished her pancakes and ate her bacon.
Amaya finished her fries and are her chicken
Ayen finished his pancakes and started at the rest of his food

Len ate his bacon.

Roman said:
"Guess we've both been a little on the bored side, huh?" Emiya asked, looking over at Taiga.
Taiga nods. "Yep we sure have" she says looking back over at emiya

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen finished his pancakes and started at the rest of his food
Len ate his bacon.
Rin finished. "Well that was great" she says patting her stomach

LunaCrosby said:
(you just had to use the sexiest anime man ive ever seen in an anime xD )
"for not being able to use magic you seem to be using it alot" she said and sighed "because im pretty sure using a form is magic" she says.
(( He still has one more too xDD ))

Roman chuckled, "Well not all the time... Though this form specializes in magic.. Shall we continue this fight with powers?"

Mayyflower said:
Origami took a bite of her cake. "I almost forget about the cake" she says with a chuckle
Kenai laughed lightly "Sorry for being so distracting" he said jokingly "Nah, Im kidding, I almost forgot about mine too" he said before eating some of his own cake.

Mayyflower said:
Sam nods layed her head back. "I'm so tired" she says

"I know baby"

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah giggled, "Oh~ Well then let's get to it then, so you aren't hungry anymore."
"I-I mean...Sure"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back