• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Hayate titled his head a little as they danced, "What do you mean by that? You don't like this kind of thing?" He asked with a small chuckle.
"Have you already forgotten that soon I will have a larg belly" she asked him with a grin on her face as they danced

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Are you drunk?"
Sam crossed her arms. "Just a bit" she says getting out from under the table. "Hey William, my brother in law, my husbands brother" she says looking in a different direction . "Where were you, me and kagura here are having a girls night" she says swinging her arm around Kaguras next. "We're gonna have a sleep over tonight" she says happily and obviously drunk @LunaCrosby

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen placed them into their crib then walked back to the family room "here i thought we just slept." he said quietly as he covered her with a blanket.
Amaya grabbed his hand and pulled him down next to her. "I'm not sleeping" she whispered

Mayyflower said:
Sam crossed her arms. "Just a bit" she says getting out from under the table. "Hey William, my brother in law, my husbands brother" she says looking in a different direction . "Where were you, me and kagura here are having a girls night" she says swinging her arm around Kaguras next. "We're gonna have a sleep over tonight" she says happily and obviously drunk @LunaCrosby
William blinked "I'm not even gonna ask...Wait...WHAT!?! Oh god...."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I can heal them too" she said happily to her

[/QUOTE]
Rini smiled "That's pretty cool!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled more as a small dragon made out of shadow appeared on her shoulder and he smiled happily at her

[/QUOTE]
Jane looked at the small dragon upon her shoulder and smiled. "That's so cool." She reached out and put her hand on it. It was very cold and she didn't expect it to be. "I don't know why I haven't seen you around before.." She gazed at him with her piercing blue eyes.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Have you already forgotten that soon I will have a larg belly" she asked him with a grin on her face as they danced

[/QUOTE]
"Well you're in such good shape, that it's hard to imagine you with a large belly, love." Hayate said smiling.

Yoshino was downstairs in the kitchen, eating cereal. She happily munched on it before speaking, "I should practice with the piano....I haven't done that in a while...or composed anything either." She said quietly as she soon finished her cereal and got up from the table, soon walking to the sink to clean her dish.

shortyshot8 said:
William blinked "I'm not even gonna ask...Wait...WHAT!?! Oh god...."
Mayyflower said:

Amaya grabbed his hand and pulled him down next to her. "I'm not sleeping" she whispered
"Who are they" Kagura whispers to Sam, looking confused.

Mayyflower said:

Ayen smiled "is that so?" he says raising an eyebrow "then want are you doing?" he asked quietly

LunaCrosby said:
"Who are they" Kagura whispers to Sam, looking confused.
Sam hugged kagura. "My husband and his brother" she whispers @shortyshot8

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "is that so?" he says raising an eyebrow "then want are you doing?" he asked quietly
"Resting" she says giggling

"Well maybe it's because I'm usually in the darkness and shadow" he said as he suddenly dissipated into black smoke and reformed behind her "we like the shadows more" he said frankly

@MistyWinds

Roman said:
"Well you're in such good shape, that it's hard to imagine you with a large belly, love." Hayate said smiling.
Thank giggled "well you better imagine it" she said giggling happily as she pressed into him some more and danced with him more

Mayyflower said:
Sam hugged kagura. "My husband and his brother" she whispers @shortyshot8

"Resting" she says giggling
shortyshot8 said:
William rolled his eyes "And her boyfriend"
"Oh! Since when were you married Sammy?" She says, swaying a bit and pointed at William "he looks angry" she whispers.

Lumina said:
Kanon and Yumi both looked relieved, but Kanon was slightly annoyed at the situation. She never really trusted any adults other than her brother, but even he never seemed to be around. Yumi was grateful Violetta was getting some help. But her mind kept wandering back to how Violetta kept saying that name. Takeshi... it was bothering her now because she knew she'd heard the name before. But she just couldnt place who it was. The sisters followed Axel as he carried Violetta.
Axel walked up to a door that lead to his dorm as he opened it, carrying Violetta inside. "Make yourself at home." He said as he sat Violetta down on a couch. He then summoned his helmet and started cleaning it out with a towel.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino was downstairs in the kitchen, eating cereal. She happily munched on it before speaking, "I should practice with the piano....I haven't done that in a while...or composed anything either." She said quietly as she soon finished her cereal and got up from the table, soon walking to the sink to clean her dish.
Kaz was dodging someone upstairs, it was obvious he was doing so because he was yelling something. He eventually got pass them and ran downstairs, and right pass the piano and into the kitchen.

LunaCrosby said:
"Oh! Since when were you married Sammy?" She says, swaying a bit and pointed at William "he looks angry" she whispers.
Sam narrowed her eyes. "He thinks your his girlfriend" she whispers in her ear @shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus facepalmed "Sam? How drunk are you?"
Sam pointed to the table that was covered with bottles. "That drunk" she says

Mayyflower said:
Sam narrowed her eyes. "He thinks your his girlfriend" she whispers in her ear @shortyshot8

Marcus sighed "Might as well join you...."

Mayyflower said:

Kagura gets on her hands and knees, she crawled under a table "I shall go to my room" she says.

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]James nodded as navi got up and walked over to rini and brushed against her legs

[/QUOTE]
Rini giggled as she petted Navi.

Daniel reaver]"Well maybe it's because I'm usually in the darkness and shadow" he said as he suddenly dissipated into black smoke and reformed behind her "we like the shadows more" he said frankly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19649-mistywinds/ said:
@MistyWinds[/URL]

Thank giggled "well you better imagine it" she said igiggling happily as she pressed into him some more and danced with him more
Hayate chuckled, "No need to, I'll be seeing it soon." He said as they danced. "I'm glad you asked for a child, now I can tell him or her crazy stories about how we met and whatnot." He said laughing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back