• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Hayate chuckled, "Alright good." He said smiling. "How long are we gonna stay? I wanna get home so we can finish prepping for the kid." He said laughing a little.
Thana giggled happily then smiled "you at least need to dance with me baby" she said happily to him

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair smiled before closing the basket and pulling his shirt over his head. "Ready. I'll just swim in my shorts." He said with a chuckle before standing up.
Levi snapped her fingers and she appeared in her swimming suit. "Ready" she says happily

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "are you sure?" he asked jokingly as he stepped out "i mean, i wouldn't want to embarrass you." he said teasingly
Amaya chuckled before going over and pecking his lips teasingly

LunaCrosby said:
"Shh to our secret club house!" She said and crawled under a table "don't let my dad know! He might get ang-ry~" she giggled
Sam crawled under also and as she did someone had slapped her butt. "Hey this is my husbands ass, no touchy sir" she says laying under the table

Mayyflower said:
Levi snapped her fingers and she appeared in her swimming suit. "Ready" she says happily

Alastair swiftly scooped her up in his arms before making his way to the ocean. He stopped just by the shore, letting the water lightly hit his feet before he smirked suddenly and tossed her into the water. "Hope you had fun!" He said with a laugh before going in himself.

Mayyflower said:

Sam crawled under also and as she did someone had slapped her butt. "Hey this is my husbands ass, no touchy sir" she says laying under the table
Kagura jumped up and the table flipped "who touched my girl?! Only me and her husband can touch her butt!" She shouts and starts pointing at everyone.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair swiftly scooped her up in his arms before making his way to the ocean. He stopped just by the shore, letting the water lightly hit his feet before he smirked suddenly and tossed her into the water. "Hope you had fun!" He said with a laugh before going in himself.
"Blahhhhh" she says as she went under the water, she popped back up and splashed Alastair and laughed. "I had a great time" she says swimming around happily

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura jumped up and the table flipped "who touched my girl?! Only me and her husband can touch her butt!" She shouts and starts pointing at everyone.
The guy ignored kagura.

"Kagura get back under here, they can't know" she says puimg her back in

Mayyflower said:
Ayen smiled "you always know how to make me happy, don't you?" he asked as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders "now lets go, I've had enough of this place." he said softy.

Mayyflower said:
"Blahhhhh" she says as she went under the water, she popped back up and splashed Alastair and laughed. "I had a great time" she says swimming around happily

The guy ignored kagura.

Kagura growled "but he touched you!" She whined and crossed her arms, pouting.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana giggled happily then smiled "you at least need to dance with me baby" she said happily to him

[/QUOTE]
"If you wanna dance just tell me when, can dance anytime. Long as it's in a place like this or in the comfort of our own home." Hayate said jokingly.

Mayyflower said:

(( He touched the booty ))

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "you always know how to make me happy, don't you?" he asked as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders "now lets go, I've had enough of this place." he said softy.
Amaya smiled and picked Len up. "Grabbed Rin, and let's bail" she says happily

WeirdPrincess said:
(( He touched the booty ))
tumblr_nb3u6vTOXW1t823pwo1_250.gif

Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled at her "nightmares are creatures born from darkness and fear. We are masters of the minds and fear" Atrio said planly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19649-mistywinds/ said:
@MistyWinds[/URL]

Kitty stumbled backwards and triped yeloping innocently as he fell backwards then quickly crawled backwards from the bone man
Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled at her "nightmares are creatures born from darkness and fear. We are masters of the minds and fear" Atrio said planly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19649-mistywinds/ said:
@MistyWinds[/URL]

Jane nodded in understanding. "That's really interesting." She smiled slightly, shoving her book into her over the shoulder bag. "As for me, it's pretty self explanatory. I turn into a dragon." She shrugged, playing with her hands like she always did when she was nervous

Mayyflower said:

The guy ignored kagura.

Alastair laughed before splashing her back, "I'm glad you liked it." He said as he swam around.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and picked Len up. "Grabbed Rin, and let's bail" she says happily
Ayen picked up Rin then with his free hand grabbed her hand.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair laughed before splashing her back, "I'm glad you liked it." He said as he swam around.
Levi smiled and swam over to him. "Everything's perfect when I'm with you" she says not caring if it was cheesy

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen picked up Rin then with his free hand grabbed her hand.
Amaya walked out the door and glared at all the nurses who looked at her

WeirdPrincess said:
(( No...you get no booty. None of your characters get to touch the booty ))
(( Is that so? Let's see: Never say I don't touch ze booty xD ))

Mayyflower said:
Levi smiled and swam over to him. "Everything's perfect when I'm with you" she says not caring if it was cheesy

Amaya walked out the door and glared at all the nurses who looked at her
Ayen followed her "wouldn't it have been easier to teleport?" he asked a bit confused.

Roman said:
(( Is that so? Let's see:
Roman has

Taylor has

Hayate has

Han has

Ramona has

Takeshi has

These characters have all touched a booty xD Not yours in specific, but they have xD ))
14%2B-%2B1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back