• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
(( Is that so? Let's see:
Roman has

Taylor has

Hayate has

Han has

Ramona has

Takeshi has

These characters have all touched a booty xD Not yours in specific, but they have xD ))
(( xD They touched the booty and I missed it xD Nooooo!

Celia:... Taylor touched someone's butt? How come I didn't know! I wanna touch someone's booty too! ))

SoulofTobi said:
14%2B-%2B1.jpg
(( How did Nanami get in here? xD Nanami already wants to touch the booty....

Nora: Mommys so proud of her baby girl xD ))

Mayyflower said:
Amaya snapped her fingers warping them home
Ayen sighed "much better, now, we need to get a crib for these guys." he said cradling Rin in his arms.

Roman said:
"If you wanna dance just tell me when, can dance anytime. Long as it's in a place like this or in the comfort of our own home." Hayate said jokingly.
Thana smiled then kisses Hayate quickly before she graves his arm and pulled him to the dance floor and smiled happily "better make the most of tonight because I don't believe I won't be able to do this again" she said happily to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana smiled then kisses Hayate quickly before she graves his arm and pulled him to the dance floor and smiled happily "better make the most of tonight because I don't believe I won't be able to do this again" she said happily to him

[/QUOTE]
Hayate titled his head a little as they danced, "What do you mean by that? You don't like this kind of thing?" He asked with a small chuckle.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "much better, now, we need to get a crib for these guys." he said cradling Rin in his arms.
Amaya pointed to the kids rooms. "The rooms have cribs in them my love" she says

Mayyflower said:
Sam layed down. "CAN YOU TURN DOWN THE MUSIC IM TRYING TO SLEEP HERE" she yells from under the table her feet sticking out @LunaCrosby
William blinked "Was that?" "Sam" He muttered before going to the table and kneeling down

Mayyflower said:
Amaya pointed to the kids rooms. "The rooms have cribs in them my love" she says
Ayen nodded "well, i guess I'll take them to their rooms." he said as he cradled Len in his other arm and walked to the rooms.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura points to Marcus and William "oooo! They look like people we know" she says with an excited look.
(There under a table how would they know?)

shortyshot8 said:
William blinked "Was that?" "Sam" He muttered before going to the table and kneeling down
Sam moved her feet. "I heard my name" she says turning around and smiling. "MY HUSBAND" she says smiling

Mayyflower said:
"Yea cause not a lot of us escaped" he says
"Escaped?" She blinked a few times her ears twitching a bit "From Where?" She asked curiously

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "well, i guess I'll take them to their rooms." he said as he cradled Len in his other arm and walked to the rooms.
Amaya fell onto the couch and passed out

Mayyflower said:
(There under a table how would they know?)

Sam moved her feet. "I heard my name" she says turning around and smiling. "MY HUSBAND" she says smiling
Marcus sighed "Are you drunk?"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya fell onto the couch and passed out
Ayen placed them into their crib then walked back to the family room "here i thought we just slept." he said quietly as he covered her with a blanket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back