• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura gets on her hands and knees, she crawled under a table "I shall go to my room" she says.
@shortyshot8
William blinked "Ka...Gura......" He muttered

shortyshot8 said:
William blinked "Ka...Gura......" He muttered
Kagura hears her name and hits her head on the table "oops" she muttered before turning her head to him "yes? You mumbled my name?" She says.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura hears her name and hits her head on the table "oops" she muttered before turning her head to him "yes? You mumbled my name?" She says.
William hung his head "Are you drunk?" He asked

Roman said:
Hayate chuckled, "No need to, I'll be seeing it soon." He said as they danced. "I'm glad you asked for a child, now I can tell him or her crazy stories about how we met and whatnot." He said laughing.
"Oh don't tell them about my little blood list craze in fae till there older" she asked him before she twirled around then pressed back into him

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Might as well join you...."
LunaCrosby said:
"No pissy I mean pussy, shit drinking" she says randomly

Roman said:
Kaz was dodging someone upstairs, it was obvious he was doing so because he was yelling something. He eventually got pass them and ran downstairs, and right pass the piano and into the kitchen.
Yoshino looked up at him, "Why are you running? And why on earth were you yelling? Is someone in here or something?" She asked, confused.

LunaCrosby said:
"Uhhh... hang on I can answer this" she said and thought for a bit "I have no idea what you are talking about peasant" she says.
William sighed "Great......She is drunk"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Oh don't tell them about my little blood list craze in fae till there older" she asked him before she twirled around then pressed back into him

[/QUOTE]
Hayate blinked, "Baby, I would never tell them such a story.... Until they're older. Though, the whole rescuing part was really... Romantic in a way. Y'know? I dream about it sometimes and it does nothing but get better every time. "

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Navi purred as she walked around her

[/QUOTE]
Rini smiled at Navi before looking at James "I manipulate plants" she said as little flowers of many colours grew on the ground where she stood.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "but i like that you're a dork." he said sweetly "but i guess you're right." he chuckled before lightly kissing her.
(@Nonalaka , forgetting something???)

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino looked up at him, "Why are you running? And why on earth were you yelling? Is someone in here or something?" She asked, confused.
Kaz was looking back when Yoshino had said something to him. When he turned to look in front of him, he ran right into Yoshino.

Mayyflower said:
Sam came out and went to the dance floor.
The man who had slapped her butt went over there and started talking to her
Marcus followed a little behind and kept a close eye on the man

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Now you cant do that... We have to go out sometime."
Tark chuckled "Oh? Well do you want to go out?"

SoulofTobi said:
(@Nonalaka , forgetting something???)
She kissed him back "That I wouldn't be a dork in your dream?" She chuckled "I'm glad you like it, cause I don't think I can undork myself" she said before smiling.

((Sorry ;- ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back