• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus followed a little behind and kept a close eye on the man

Tark chuckled "Oh? Well do you want to go out?"
The man danced behind her

Sam raised an eyebrow and turned away and pushed him away. "What did I say about no touching me" she says annoyed

Nonalaka said:
She kissed him back "That I wouldn't be a dork in your dream?" She chuckled "I'm glad you like it, cause I don't think I can undork myself" she said before smiling.
((Sorry ;- ;) )
Roland laughed "undork? yep, I'm awake alright."he said while chuckling "but still you're beautiful, smart, and a sense of humor; why didn't i find you sooner." he said sweetly.

(next time you will know nee-san)

Mayyflower said:
The man danced behind her
Sam raised an eyebrow and turned away and pushed him away. "What did I say about no touching me" she says annoyed
Marcus walked behind the man and tapped his shoulder

LunaCrosby said:
"Am I a cat? I feel like I'm a cat" she says and feels the top of her head.
William chuckled a little "Suuuuure"

Roman said:
Kaz was looking back when Yoshino had said something to him. When he turned to look in front of him, he ran right into Yoshino.
Yoshino had finished washing her dish and was now standing beside the counter. Once Kaz ran into her, she gasped and fell back on to the counter.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked the man in the eyes "That's my wife"
Sam nodded and peaked her head out. "That's my husband"

The man looked at Sam and then at Marcus. "Your joking... You?" He asks with a chuckle

Mayyflower said:
Sam nodded and peaked her head out. "That's my husband"
The man looked at Sam and then at Marcus. "Your joking... You?" He asks with a chuckle
Marcus cracked his knuckles "Wanna find out why?"

LunaCrosby said:
"I want to be petted" she pouted and crossed her arms.
William sighed "Fine" He said before placing his hand on her head and petting it

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus cracked his knuckles "Wanna find out why?"
William sighed "Fine" He said before placing his hand on her head and petting it
The man shook his head. "Nah I just wanted to dance" he says walking away

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "resting? do you plan to do anything else today?" he asked teasingly.
@Mayyflower

fixnv.jpg

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino had finished washing her dish and was now standing beside the counter. Once Kaz ran into her, she gasped and fell back on to the counter.
Kaz winced a little, "My arm..." he said. He then looked at Yoshino and squeezed whatever was in his hand.

e87ff0b4.gif

"Huh? Yoshino? What is this?" He asked curiously as he continued to squeeze.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland laughed "undork? yep, I'm awake alright."he said while chuckling "but still you're beautiful, smart, and a sense of humor; why didn't i find you sooner." he said sweetly.
(next time you will know nee-san)
(I don't know if I want to know nee-san ;-; I'll be good))

Dakota giggled "If you throw anymore compliments at me I might die" she said as she put her hands to the sides of her face.

Roman said:
Kaz winced a little, "My arm..." he said. He then looked at Yoshino and squeezed whatever was in his hand.
e87ff0b4.gif

"Huh? Yoshino? What is this?" He asked curiously as he continued to squeeze.
Yoshino immediately blushed as she stared up at him, "I-I...W-What are you doing?! Y-You're touching my ch-chest!" She stammered as she stared at him, wide eyed.

Last edited by a moderator:
shortyshot8 said:
William continued petting her blushing a little more
Kagura sat there with her legs to her side and her hands resting infront of her "you don't need to be embarrassed, your just petting a kitty cat" she says happily.

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled sweetly at him. "Your my husband" she says childishly
Marcus nodded "Yep"

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura sat there with her legs to her side and her hands resting infront of her "you don't need to be embarrassed, your just petting a kitty cat" she says happily.
William looked away "Ye-Yeah"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back