• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
( xD Dear god Marcus run)
( Sam's reaction:

tumblr_nhily0TaYe1qjsn9po1_400.gif
))

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura blinked absent mindedly "we can teleport my friend" she says.
Sam screams causing everyone to look at her, she jumps excitedly. "We could have a sleepover!" She clapped her hands together "just how we used too" she yells "what are you nerds staring at" she snaps at everyone looking at her

shortyshot8 said:
( xD Dear god Marcus run)
(Run my boy run)

Mayyflower said:
Sam screams causing everyone to look at her, she jumps excitedly. "We could have a sleepover!" She clapped her hands together "just how we used too" she yells "what are you nerds staring at" she snaps at everyone looking at her
Kagura stumbles over and got a perverted smirk "their impressed by your boobs" she whispers.

MistyWinds said:
She smiled lightly, looking down badhfully. "Nice to meet you." She rose to her feet, holding her book in her left hand at her side. She paused for a moment before starting to ask questions about what he was. She was extremely curious. "Can you tell me what exactly you are? I mean, I know you told me you're a nightmare, but I'm not sure if I know what you mean. I mean I-if you don't mind me asking." She finished, tucking another piece of hair behind her ear nervously.
Atrio smiled at her "nightmares are creatures born from darkness and fear. We are masters of the minds and fear" Atrio said planly to her

@MistyWinds

BlueHawk said:
Muraskai glares at the girl through his hood, letting out a slow dry laugh. "You're boldness is both appreciated and unappreciated." He says, taking a couple steps toward her, each step are filled with sounds of snapping bones, moving for the first time in a while. "That is a curious item you have there."
Kitty stumbled backwards and triped yeloping innocently as he fell backwards then quickly crawled backwards from the bone man

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
Amaya blinked. "He did his job" she says

Luke smiled a little. "I'm a leviathan" he says smiling
"A leviathan?" Yuna tilted her head "I've never heard of or met one...well until now" she chuckled lightly.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura stumbles over and got a perverted smirk "their impressed by your boobs" she whispers.
Sam's eyes widen. "Wanna see them?" She asks putting her hands on her boobs getting ready to flash them

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen woke up with the sun in his eyes "wow, the babies didn't cry." he yawned.
Amaya woke up. "I have to feed them" she mumbled

Mayyflower said:
Sam's eyes widen. "Wanna see them?" She asks putting her hands on her boobs getting ready to flash them

tumblr_nnfj4c0pjS1rjymqqo1_500.gif

And over here we have a girl about to flash! Get your eyes ready everyone!

Mayyflower said:

Ayen sighed "okay, let me get them..." he said as he walked over to the crib and picked up Rin and Len then brought them to Amaya.

Roman said:
Hayate sighed in relief when the demons bowed. "So, where to? Is this like one of those dance things where I have to meet your dad or something? Wait... No... Never mind."

Roman nodded and bowed his head, "It was nice to see you. Take care." He said before vanishing.
Thana laughed at him then kissed his cheek it's just a party" she said to him with a smile

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "okay, let me get them..." he said as he walked over to the crib and picked up Rin and Len then brought them to Amaya.
Amaya took both the kids, then looked at Ayen and pointed to the bathroom. "It's embarrassing" she huffed

Mayyflower said:

"You might give them nose bleeds" she giggled and ck tinged to drink.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya took both the kids, then looked at Ayen and pointed to the bathroom. "It's embarrassing" she huffed
Ayen's head dropped and sighed "i.....i.... fine." he said walking into the bathroom.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana laughed at him then kissed his cheek it's just a party" she said to him with a smile

[/QUOTE]
Hayate chuckled, "Alright good." He said smiling. "How long are we gonna stay? I wanna get home so we can finish prepping for the kid." He said laughing a little.

LunaCrosby said:
"You mufgt give them noise bleeds" she giggled and ck tinged to drink.
Sam took her shirt off and swung it around. "Like my bra? I got it from Victoria secret" she spit a finger over her mouth. "Shh it's a secret" she giggled

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen's head dropped and sighed "i.....i.... fine." he said walking into the bathroom.
Amaya chuckled and started to feed the kids, after they ate she cleaned the room up and packed the stuff. "You can come out now" she says smiling

Mayyflower said:
Sam took her shirt off and swung it around. "Like my bra? I got it from Victoria secret" she spit a finger over her mouth. "Shh it's a secret" she giggled

Amaya chuckled and started to feed the kids, after they ate she cleaned the room up and packed the stuff. "You can come out now" she says smiling
"Shh to our secret club house!" She said and crawled under a table "don't let my dad know! He might get ang-ry~" she giggled

Mayyflower said:

Ayen sighed "are you sure?" he asked jokingly as he stepped out "i mean, i wouldn't want to embarrass you." he said teasingly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back