• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
"Okay so I was informed that you wanted to leave tomorrow morning is that right?" He asks taking her blood pressure
Ayen sighed "yes, though, I'm sure she would like to leave right now." he said tapping his finger.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "yes, though, I'm sure she would like to leave right now." he said tapping his finger.
Amaya nodded. "Yep" she says

"Okay" he says as he starts her checkup

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "Yep" she says
"Okay" he says as he starts her checkup
Ayen let out a sigh as he struggles to stay in the chair and not throw the doctor away from Amaya.

Mayyflower said:
The doctor looked over at Ayen before he finished.
Ayen stares the doctor down with a predatory look in his eyes "your job isn't to examine me, but i will tell you, if your job takes much longer.... i wont be able to hold myself back." he growled.

WeirdPrincess said:
"A what?" Ulqui laughed as he brought his hands up and shielded his face. "Why would you think that?"
"Because clowns are really creepy" she shrugs.

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled. "Yay!" She says happily
"But if I hit my head on something or you do, the blames on you" she smirked.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen stares the doctor down with a predatory look in his eyes "your job isn't to examine me, but i will tell you, if your job takes much longer.... i wont be able to hold myself back." he growled.
Amaya sighed. "Ayen calm down he's doing his job perfectly fine" she says

The turned to Ayen. "Become a doctor and then tell me how long theses check ups are, cause I know for sure it doesn't take 2 mins" he says rolling his eyes as he grabs a needle. "This is to help you produce healthy milk for your kids." He says grabbing Amaya's arm and sticking the needle in

Amaya winced. "Gah, I hate needles" she says looking away

LunaCrosby said:
"Because clowns are really creepy" she shrugs.

"But if I hit my head on something or you do, the blames on you" she smirked.
"Alright" she says warping them both to the club

Mayyflower said:
The turned to Ayen. "Become a doctor and then tell me how long theses check ups are, cause I know for sure it doesn't take 2 mins" he says rolling his eyes as he grabs a needle. "This is to help you produce healthy milk for your kids." He says grabbing Amaya's arm and sticking the needle in

"Alright" she says warping them both to the club
Kagura looked around "my peeps" she says.

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, I see" she said with a nod "It feels weird being here" she says as she shook her head lightly "I'm so used to just continuous training and stuff when I'm at home....I almost feel lazy, or lost in what to do" she said as she rested her head in her hand.
@Mayyflower

Mayyflower said:

Ayen was about to yell how he hand hundreds of years of experience, but held his tongue as he didn't want to bring up the point that he could work around all their technology "damn human doesn't even know who or what he's talking to" he murmured in his native language.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen was about to yell how he hand hundreds of years of experience, but held his tongue as he didn't want to bring up the point that he could work around all their technology "damn human doesn't even know who or what he's talking to" he murmured in his native language.
The doctor sighed. "I'm not a human" he says turning his head towards Ayen. "I understand exactly what your saying, you don't know anything about our new technology, you so behind." He says grabbing his stuff and walking out.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura looked around "my peeps" she says.
Sam order some liquor. "drink up bitches" she says as she was drinking

Nonalaka said:
Luke nodded. "Yea" he says finishing his coffee.

Mayyflower said:
The doctor sighed. "I'm not a human" he says turning his head towards Ayen. "I understand exactly what your saying, you don't know anything about our new technology, you so behind." He says grabbing his stuff and walking out.

Kagura nodded and began to drink.

Mayyflower said:
Ayen just about followed him, then remembered that Amaya was there and he when over to her "he didn't do anything bad right." he said inspecting where she was poked with a needle.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled as he ran a hand through her hair "you're so beautiful, I'm worried that I'm gonna wake up and this was just a dream." he said softly.
Dakota smiles as she blushed lightly "I can promise you this isn't a dream, I wouldn't be a dork if it was" she said before laughing.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiles as she blushed lightly "I can promise you this isn't a dream, I wouldn't be a dork if it was" she said before laughing.
Roland smiled "but i like that you're a dork." he said sweetly "but i guess you're right." he chuckled before lightly kissing her.

Mayyflower said:

"So what kind of being are you, if I'm allowed to know that is?" She asks.

57426829.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back