• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"It's a gathering of the demonic leaders" thank said frankly to hay are as she smiled and walked in with hayate

[/QUOTE]
"I'm not demonic though..." Hayate said, totally forgetting he was harbouring the demon fox inside of him. "Am I even allowed?"

Kitty stood there at the gate and looked down at her book reading through it happily as she didn't pay attention to who was around her

@BlueHawk

MistyWinds said:
The color of his eyes alarmed Jane slightly, but she got over it after a moment. She observed with curiosity. "I've never heard of that before." She leant back on the bench. "Oh, by the way I'm Jane." She said meekly, feeling very un confident.
"I'm atrio" he said happily as he smiled at her the shadows around them stopping there wild dance as he smiled at her more his eyes still pitch black

LunaCrosby said:
"Last time you did lexi hit her head" kagura smiles.
"But it's just us this time" she says

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled as he picked up Len "and i can feel that this little trooper," he said smiling at him "will be really attuned to animals." he said softly.
Amaya chuckled. "Yea" she says smiling

The came in. "Amaya Nekkara?" He asks

Daniel reaver]Kitty stood there at the gate and looked down at her book reading through it happily as she didn't pay attention to who was around her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15539-bluehawk/ said:
@BlueHawk[/URL]
Muraskai slowly steps his way up to the gate, his breathing heavy and raspy. He notices a girl reading by the gates, so he draws his hood up to hide his skeletal face. He stops as he approaches her. "Hello reading girl..." He hisses, dust coming from his undead mouth.

Roman said:
"I'm not demonic though..." Hayate said, totally forgetting he was harbouring the demon fox inside of him. "Am I even allowed?"
"You are because your my husband. I'm not a demon either but in allowed because of what I am" she said happily as she walked around some more before they where stopped by some other demonic leaders

BlueHawk said:
Muraskai slowly steps his way up to the gate, his breathing heavy and raspy. He notices a girl reading by the gates, so he draws his hood up to hide his skeletal face. He stops as he approaches her. "Hello reading girl..." He hisses, dust coming from his undead mouth.
Kitty looked up from her book before her eyes slowly filled with fear "h-hi" she said as she started to shake while slowly closing the book and hugging it to her chest in fear of the scary man

Lumina said:
Kaori looked over at Roman, her eyes narrowed the slightest bit.
"Why? What happened between you two...?"

She wanted to place a hand on his to comfort him, but stayed still, simply looking over at him.
Lumina said:
Kaori looked over at Roman, her eyes narrowed the slightest bit.
"Why? What happened between you two...?"

She wanted to place a hand on his to comfort him, but stayed still, simply looking over at him.
"Let's just say, we see things differently." Roman said quietly.

Mayyflower said:
"But it's just us this time" she says

Amaya chuckled. "Yea" she says smiling

The came in. "Amaya Nekkara?" He asks
Ayen sighs as he finds a chair to sit in "she right there." he said without taking his eyes off of him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You are because your my husband. I'm not a demon either but in allowed because of what I am" she said happily as she walked around some more before they where stopped by some other demonic leaders

[/QUOTE]
Hayate looked at the demons and sighed, "I knew this was gonna happen..." he muttered.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"How" she asked her softly

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "Most people have trouble seeking love...Even you used to have trouble with it....That is before we met....Yet now...You can spend eternity with the one you love...I cannot say the same though....As it's clear I'm not going to a good place"

Roman said:
"Let's just say, we see things differently." Roman said quietly.
Kaori nodded, turning her attention back to the kunai.

"Oh, I see."

Part of her wished it didn't have to be that way, that they could go back to all being friends, but that's what growing up was all about, apparently.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Kitty looked up from her book before her eyes slowly filled with fear "h-hi" she said as she started to shake while slowly closing the book and hugging it to her chest in fear of the scary man

[/QUOTE]
Muraskai chuckles at the girls fear, loving it. "No need to fear me girl." He chokes out, wheezing. "You'll have to excuse me, the years haven't been too fond to me." He says as he toys with his hood, wondering when to pull it down.

Lumina said:
Kaori nodded, turning her attention back to the kunai.
"Oh, I see."

Part of her wished it didn't have to be that way, that they could go back to all being friends, but that's what growing up was all about, apparently.
Roman looked at the time and frowned, "Hmph... I promised I'll be back by now." He said quietly. He then looked up at Kaori and smiled, "Hey I gotra go. Here's my adress if you ever wanna talk or need a place to stay. My number is on there too." He said standing up.

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah but im not a creepy clown lookin person" she says and continues to splash him.
"A what?" Ulqui laughed as he brought his hands up and shielded his face. "Why would you think that?"

Daniel reaver]Kitty stood there at the gate and looked down at her book reading through it happily as she didn't pay attention to who was around her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15539-bluehawk/ said:
@BlueHawk[/URL]

"I'm atrio" he said happily as he smiled at her the shadows around them stopping there wild dance as he smiled at her more his eyes still pitch black
She smiled lightly, looking down badhfully. "Nice to meet you." She rose to her feet, holding her book in her left hand at her side. She paused for a moment before starting to ask questions about what he was. She was extremely curious. "Can you tell me what exactly you are? I mean, I know you told me you're a nightmare, but I'm not sure if I know what you mean. I mean I-if you don't mind me asking." She finished, tucking another piece of hair behind her ear nervously.

BlueHawk said:
Muraskai chuckles at the girls fear, loving it. "No need to fear me girl." He chokes out, wheezing. "You'll have to excuse me, the years haven't been too fond to me." He says as he toys with his hood, wondering when to pull it down.
Kitty slowly reached into her pack and slowly pulled out a glass ball "o-obviously " she said in fear

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighs as he finds a chair to sit in "she right there." he said without taking his eyes off of him.
"Okay so I was informed that you wanted to leave tomorrow morning is that right?" He asks taking her blood pressure

Roman said:
Roman looked at the time and frowned, "Hmph... I promised I'll be back by now." He said quietly. He then looked up at Kaori and smiled, "Hey I gotra go. Here's my adress if you ever wanna talk or need a place to stay. My number is on there too." He said standing up.
Kaori took it, nodding at her friend.

"I'll probably take you up on that sometime."

She gave him a soft smile, gripping her kunai tighter.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Kitty slowly reached into her pack and slowly pulled out a glass ball "o-obviously " she said in fear

[/QUOTE]
Muraskai glares at the girl through his hood, letting out a slow dry laugh. "You're boldness is both appreciated and unappreciated." He says, taking a couple steps toward her, each step are filled with sounds of snapping bones, moving for the first time in a while. "That is a curious item you have there."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Ghana giggled as she rested her head on hayates shoulder making the demon leaders bow to him

[/QUOTE]
Hayate sighed in relief when the demons bowed. "So, where to? Is this like one of those dance things where I have to meet your dad or something? Wait... No... Never mind."

Lumina said:
Kaori took it, nodding at her friend.
"I'll probably take you up on that sometime."

She gave him a soft smile, gripping her kunai tighter.
Roman nodded and bowed his head, "It was nice to see you. Take care." He said before vanishing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back