• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Kaori thought a moment, then nodded, matching his smile.
"Ah, yeah, that's right. I did come up with that for you. You've always been cute, so I thought a cute name like that would fit perfectly."

She thought back to when they were kids, the memory of when she first gave Roman that nickname coming back to her.

Vanille smiled at him, closing her book again.

"You're very welcome. Oh! This is a school for those with supernatural powers, correct? That means if you're here then you have some kind of power right?"
Parker smirked "That's right" He said putting a hand on his own chest before pulling a halberd out of it "This is my soul!"

Mayyflower said:
"So are you" she says smiling as she finished her sandwich

"No shower with me." She mumbled
"Not as amazing as you." Alastair said before kissing her cheek. "Wanna go for a swim?"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya took the towel. "I don't like other* she says getting out and putting a clean gown on.
Ayen sighed "will i have to be with you every time you shower?" he asked teasingly.

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "We were all cute." He said jokingly. "Nothing but a group of twelve year old and our sensei." He said
Kaori laughed a bit at the mention of their sensei.

"Oh my, sensei sure was a character wasn't he? Strong too, from what I remember."

Memories of him and his crazy blonde hair came back to her. She always remembered being impressed by his techniques but trying to keep him in line and keep focused.

Lumina said:
Kaori laughed a bit at the mention of their sensei.
"Oh my, sensei sure was a character wasn't he? Strong too, from what I remember."

Memories of him and his crazy blonde hair came back to her. She always remembered being impressed by his techniques but trying to keep him in line and keep focused.
Roman laughed, "Sensei was impressive." he said. "I always kept something in my pouch to remind me of the days we had back in the academy." He said as he began digging in his pouch

Roman said:
Roman laughed, "Sensei was impressive." he said. "I always kept something in my pouch to remind me of the days we had back in the academy." He said as he began digging in his pouch
Kaori nodded, taking out her own kunai with everybody's name engraved on it.

"Me too. Recently, this was the only thing that has really kept me going, if I'm being honest."

She looked down at the kunai nostalgically.

Lumina said:
Kaori nodded, taking out her own kunai with everybody's name engraved on it.
"Me too. Recently, this was the only thing that has really kept me going, if I'm being honest."

She looked down at the kunai nostalgically.
Roman took out a small medkit and note that was attached. "I never got to read the note, but I did use the medkit before... " he said looking at the paper. He then handed it to Kaori and smiled, "Wanna read it?"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "will i have to be with you every time you shower?" he asked teasingly.
Amaya blushed. "Probably" she says walking out and smiling at Rin and Len

Roman said:
Roman took out a small medkit and note that was attached. "I never got to read the note, but I did use the medkit before... " he said looking at the paper. He then handed it to Kaori and smiled, "Wanna read it?"
Kaori looked at medkit, then up at Roman.

"You've really kept it this whole time, huh?"

A smile came over her face as she took the note to read it.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You sound like the joker." Ulqui said, snickering before he splashed her back. "I know it's just water, I wasn't freaking out or anything."
"Yeah but im not a creepy clown lookin person" she says and continues to splash him.

shortyshot8 said:
Parker smirked "That's right" He said putting a hand on his own chest before pulling a halberd out of it "This is my soul!"
Vanille stared at the sword for a moment, analyzing it.

"Your soul... is a sword?" She asked curiously, looking at Parker for a moment before her eyes fell back to the sword.

LunaCrosby said:
"Are you sure Sam?" Kagura asks.
Sam nodded. "Yea I'm your bestfriend there's nothing I wouldn't do for you" she says smiling "plus I'm not letting you bite anyone else but me" she says seriously

Lumina said:
Vanille stared at the sword for a moment, analyzing it.
"Your soul... is a sword?" She asked curiously, looking at Parker for a moment before her eyes fell back to the sword.
Parker nodded "I can make my Soul into weapons" He said happily

Mayyflower said:
Amaya blushed. "Probably" she says walking out and smiling at Rin and Len
Ayen chuckled "well, I'm going to 'talk' to the doctor." he said as he walked out of the room.

Mayyflower said:
Sam nodded. "Yea I'm your bestfriend there's nothing I wouldn't do for you" she says smiling "plus I'm not letting you bite anyone else but me" she says seriously
"Ok" she said before hesitantly biting her neck.

shortyshot8 said:
Parker nodded "I can make my Soul into weapons" He said happily
Vanille took another look at the sword before looking at Parker, smiling.

"Wow, that's amazing! Soul transmutation, hm? That's really impressive actually."

Lumina said:
Kaori looked at medkit, then up at Roman.
"You've really kept it this whole time, huh?"

A smile came over her face as she took the note to read it.
"Of course! It's the only thing I had the reminds me of our good times together. Plus of the fact of how good of a friend you were." Roman said smiling. "What does the note say?"

Lumina said:
Vanille took another look at the sword before looking at Parker, smiling.
"Wow, that's amazing! Soul transmutation, hm? That's really impressive actually."
Parker chuckled a little "It's nothing really" He said before leaning on the sword

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "well, I'm going to 'talk' to the doctor." he said as he walked out of the room.
Amaya played with Rin and Len.

LunaCrosby said:
"Ok" she said before hesitantly biting her neck.
Sam tensed up a little but relaxed and closed her eyes.

Roman said:
"Of course! It's the only thing I had the reminds me of our good times together. Plus of the fact of how good of a friend you were." Roman said smiling. "What does the note say?"
Kaori read over the note.

"To Rommy,

Knowing you, you'll go rushing off into some battle one day, and I won't be there to back you up. I give you this medkit as a reminder to keep yourself safe, and to take care of yourself. So you never forget that I'll always be by your side, protecting you.

Love, Kaori."

She looked up at Roman, note in hand.

"That's what it says."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back