• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"I'm not uncomfortable. It's actually a surprise to see you out here." Roman said smiling a little. "And yeah, since we were kids." He said softly.
Kaori looked back at him, a soft smile on her face.

"It's been a long time. I've kinda forgotten all of my childhood before, well, you know... all of it except for you and Tobi."

She felt better being able to talk with Roman. After so many years of not having seen him, old feelings were starting to resurface.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya huffed. "How am I suppose to stand if my legs hurt, so therefore no shower for me" she says
Ayen smiled "then i'll wash you." he said tilting his head.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Okay okay. I'll take your word for it." Yoshino said before yawning again and tightening her arms around him. She closed her eyes and snuggled into his chest.
Kaz smiled and held her tighter too. "Love you." He said before yawning quietly and falling asleep.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair rested his head against hers and wrapped and arm around her waist, soon sighing happily. "You're amazing you know that?"
"So are you" she says smiling as she finished her sandwich

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "then i'll wash you." he said tilting his head.
"No shower with me." She mumbled

Lumina said:
Kaori looked back at him, a soft smile on her face.
"It's been a long time. I've kinda forgotten all of my childhood before, well, you know... all of it except for you and Tobi."

She felt better being able to talk with Roman. After so many years of not having seen him, old feelings were starting to resurface.
"If you're only able to remember that stuff, I want you to know, I'm sorry and I don't want you to think that was on purpose." Roman said looking at his hands, a single tear dropping in his palm.

Roman said:
Kaz smiled and held her tighter too. "Love you." He said before yawning quietly and falling asleep.
"Love you too." Yoshino said tiredly before falling asleep.

Roman said:
"If you're only able to remember that stuff, I want you to know, I'm sorry and I don't want you to think that was on purpose." Roman said looking at his hands, a single tear dropping in his palm.
Kaori blinked at Roman's crying. She softly placed a hand on his, wiping away the tear that fell.

"I know you didnt. I've always wanted to be able to tell you that I've never blamed you for what happened. I love you too much for that."

She moved her hand back, not wanting to overstep any boundaries.

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy smirked before going under water and coming up behind him, splashing him.
Ulqui turned around and gave her a blank stare when the water hit his face. "Really?" He asked as he looked at her.

shortyshot8 said:
Parker nodded "I had no clue" He said
Vanille gave him a warm smile.

"That's okay! I'm not from this... world? No, that's not it. Time? No... ah! I'm not from this dimension. Yeah. So it's okay that you didn't know."

She grinned, running her hand over her book.

Roman said:
(( Or we could leave them there xD ))
(( Leave em xD I'm to lazy to use her at the moment and I am creating the kids CS's ....even though they aren't born yet xD ))

Lumina said:
Vanille gave him a warm smile.
"That's okay! I'm not from this... world? No, that's not it. Time? No... ah! I'm not from this dimension. Yeah. So it's okay that you didn't know."

She grinned, running her hand over her book.
Parker smiled "That's cool" He said happily "Is your boyfriend from that other dimension too?"

Lumina said:
Kaori blinked at Roman's crying. She softly placed a hand on his, wiping away the tear that fell.
"I know you didnt. I've always wanted to be able to tell you that I've never blamed you for what happened. I love you too much for that."

She moved her hand back, not wanting to overstep any boundaries.
Roman nodded, the tears that were gonna fall from his eyes didn't fall. "That makes me feel a lot better. Like something was just lifted off my shoulders."

shortyshot8 said:
Parker smiled "That's cool" He said happily "Is your boyfriend from that other dimension too?"
Vanille blinked.

"Boyfriend? What's that?"

She looked at Parker, not understanding many earth concepts yet.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui turned around and gave her a blank stare when the water hit his face. "Really?" He asked as he looked at her.
"Why so serious?" She asked and held her hand up "its just water" she huffs and crosses her arms.

Mayyflower said:
"So are you" she says smiling as she finished her sandwich

"No shower with me." She mumbled
Ayen smiled "okay, if that's what you want, then I'll shower with you." he said kissing her cheek.

Roman said:
Roman nodded, the tears that were gonna fall from his eyes didn't fall. "That makes me feel a lot better. Like something was just lifted off my shoulders."
Kaori nodded, glad she could help make him feel better. He did mean a lot to her, more than anything else she could think of.

"I'm very glad to her that, Rommy."

She smiled her first genuine smile in a long time.

shortyshot8 said:
Parker blinked "Umm...Lover?"
Vanille blinked again, her face turning a bright pink.

"E-eeh? N-no way, it was always frowned upon to seek love and mating until you completed your intermediate training..."

She seemed flustered and nervous.

---Takeshi Update---

After a few hours of healing, Takeshi was sitting in his hospital room all bandaged up. The room was dark, and the only thing you could see was a male sitting at the foot of the bed. Seems it was Takeshi.

renji-abarai-renji-abarai-17942577-1280-720.jpg

"What is this feeling? It feels as if someone close to me is hurting..."

Lumina said:
Kaori nodded, glad she could help make him feel better. He did mean a lot to her, more than anything else she could think of.
"I'm very glad to her that, Rommy."

She smiled her first genuine smile in a long time.

Vanille blinked again, her face turning a bright pink.

"E-eeh? N-no way, it was always frowned upon to seek love and mating until you completed your intermediate training..."

She seemed flustered and nervous.
Parker blinked "Eh? My bad I guess"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back