• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]I have like 80%of all my characters free xD )

Annabelgiggled more "am I good?" She asked her with a smile

[/QUOTE]
Miayuki smiled. "Perfect" she says softly

Lumina said:
Vanille nodded.
"Yup! I'm trying to figure out this summoning spell, but it's really really hard."

She scrunched her forehead in concentration.
Parker nodded "Well" He said patting her on the back "magic isn't a thing you focus on....It's something you let flow"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
*Yuki hugged Shira back happily as her stomach grew a little*
*Kikuri soon fell asleep hugging Myuki's tail*

''sure''

*Neo said as she stood up and stretched taking her empty plate that was on Mitsu's bed*

[/QUOTE]
Shira giggled and placed a hand to yuki stomach again

Myuki watched her before sighing then tring to slip away from her

Mitsu smiled and grabbed the plate it dissapering gotten kitchen

*Kikuri's grip was soon loose enough*

*You can then feel a kick from Yuki's stomach*

''haha, a lively one huh?''

*Neo then waited for Mitsu so they can go downstairs together*

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair chuckled and looked over at her, "It always is when I'm with you."
Levi blushed before scooting over to him and resting her head in his shoulder.

Daniel reaver]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL] nnnnnnnnnnnn ;- ;)
(( I don't know where they are unless you posted and my notifs where being a booty ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]Shira giggled and placed a hand to yuki stomach again
Myuki watched her before sighing then tring to slip away from her

Mitsu smiled and grabbed the plate it dissapering gotten kitchen

[/QUOTE]

Myuki slipped out of kikuris grip then sighed with relief and slithered away wanting to explore a little

Shira laugh d and nodded "very lively" she said to her

Mitsu walked to neo and smiled at her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel giggled happily as the dance started to near its end

[/QUOTE]
Miayuki blushed before leaning in and kissing her.

shortyshot8 said:
Parker nodded "Well" He said patting her on the back "magic isn't a thing you focus on....It's something you let flow"
Vanille nodded.

"Well yeah, but the more complex the spell, the more magic you have to put into it as well as the tighter you have to keep your concentration. Different magic spells require different levels of fine tuning while the spell is being cast. If you haven't trained yourself to be able to simultaneously put magic into the sequence while at the same time adjusting it to fit the spell, it won't work the way it's intended, or even not at all." Vanille explained, nodding when she was finished.

Lumina said:
Kaori noticed his reaction, and turned her gaze forward away from him again, slightly saddened.
"How have you been?" She spoke after a few moments, breaking the silence.
Roman looked at her again, feeling a little guilty of letting his personal feelings get in the way, "Not so well but good at the same time."

Jane sighed lightly as she read her thick chapter book. She tended to read quite often, besides, the people in her books seemed to be more fascinating than the ones around her. Tucking a long strand of hair behind her ear, she turned the page, starting to not even process the words. She had started to think too much again, with a spark of frustration she slammed her book closed. She ran her hand over her face, her fingers grazing under her eyes. The only evidence that she was any different than a normal person was the markings under her eyes, forehead, shoulders and back. The only ones visible were the ones under her eyes, and she wished they weren't so noticeable.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]

[/QUOTE]
Myuki slipped out of kikuris grip then sighed with relief and slithered away wanting to explore a little

Shira laugh d and nodded "very lively" she said to her

Mitsu walked to neo and smiled at her

*Yuki then pecked Shira's lips*

*Neo smiled at Mitsu as she then walked down the stairs with Mitsu*

Lumina said:
Vanille nodded.
"Well yeah, but the more complex the spell, the more magic you have to put into it as well as the tighter you have to keep your concentration. Different magic spells require different levels of fine tuning while the spell is being cast. If you haven't trained yourself to be able to simultaneously put magic into the sequence while at the same time adjusting it to fit the spell, it won't work the way it's intended, or even not at all." Vanille explained, nodding when she was finished.
Parker blinked "Uhh...Okay then" He said before laughing nervously "That book could cause problems in the wrong hands"

Roman said:
Roman looked at her again, feeling a little guilty of letting his personal feelings get in the way, "Not so well but good at the same time."
Kaori looked back, giving a small smile.

"I suppose that's good, I'm sorry to hear about the "not-so-well" part."

As strange as it was talking to Roman again, it was actually pretty great.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black looks at her an says You're hot but you don't count because you're already dating someone
"I know. That's what I just said." Nora laughed before looking at the girls again. "I meant personality wise, what do you like about a girl?"

Daniel reaver]Thana sighed as she walked to the front door of the castle and hayate appeared in a black dress shirt with black tie and a black sweater thing (the like mini dress coat that people wear) and black dress shoes and pants. "It's about time baby" she said to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate was holding a drink when he appeared and immediately tossed his behind him smiling nervously. "Time for what?"

MistyWinds said:
Jane sighed lightly as she read her thick chapter book. She tended to read quite often, besides, the people in her books seemed to be more fascinating than the ones around her. Tucking a long strand of hair behind her ear, she turned the page, starting to not even process the words. She had started to think too much again, with a spark of frustration she slammed her book closed. She ran her hand over her face, her fingers grazing under her eyes. The only evidence that she was any different than a normal person was the markings under her eyes, forehead, shoulders and back. The only ones visible were the ones under her eyes, and she wished they weren't so noticeable.
Atrio had been walking around bored out of his mind before the slaming of a book made him jump the shadows around him twisting and moving even though there casters weren't moving at all. "The hell" he mumbled as he looked over at a girl and watched her curiously wondering why she had slammed her books like that

WeirdPrincess said:
"I know. That's what I just said." Nora laughed before looking at the girls again. "I meant personality wise, what do you like about a girl?"
Black looks around and then says I like girls that are pretty naughty and kind and trustworthy

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel blushed as well but kissed back happily the. Broke the kiss and smiled at her

[/QUOTE]
Miayuki smiled at her just before the dance ended

Roman said:
Hayate was holding a drink when he appeared and immediately tossed his behind him smiling nervously. "Time for what?"
"Didn't I tell you I need you for a ball" she asked hopping she had told him as she hooked her arm with his a DNS starte in

Lumina said:
Kaori looked back, giving a small smile.
"I suppose that's good, I'm sorry to hear about the "not-so-well" part."

As strange as it was talking to Roman again, it was actually pretty great.
Roman nodded and put his hands in his lap, "Yeah... It's just been a lot. Emotional and all, sorry if I made you sad with my greeting."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back