• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blinked and looked at him, "Am I not hot? I mean, I know I don't count since I'm already dating someone...I'm just asking." She said as she picked Nigou up and sat him in her lap, leaning on his hand and staring off towards the distance.
tumblr_mvv0sbBdVu1sr2miho1_500.gif
Black looks at her an says You're hot but you don't count because you're already dating someone

Roman said:
(( I'll send Roman :D Where is she? ))
(( All my other characters have done something fancy and Hayate hasn't been out with Thana in forever I think this would be kind of nice for them ))
((She's on a bench in the courtyard. She totally didn't notice the sisters despite being in the same place, nope, not at all xD ))

Lumina said:
"Oh , this?"

She held up her book, cover side towards Parker.

"It's my spellbook! Every witch back home gets one when they turn 5! It can create any spell you can think of, but if you haven't practiced or trained, the spells can go screwy really fast!"

She giggled, looking back to her book.
Parker nodded "I see" He said happily

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'd faint because it's such a romantic language....or maybe I'd faint from being to hot from blushing way to much." Yoshino said quietly. "I never said I didn't, silly. I could listen to you talk like that all day, but I wouldn't have the slightest clue as to what you were saying." She said before chuckling.
Kaz smirked and looked her in the eye before speaking, "Hmmmm.... eh bien ce qui est arrivé à mes câlins?" He said before kissing her. "Well then, what happened to my cuddles?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
*Yuki leaned on Shira as well*
*Kikuri only hugged Myuki's tail*

*Neo then let her lean on her as she pets Mitsu's head*

[/QUOTE]
Shira smiled as she rested with yuki
Myuki blushed and giggled as she felt kikuri cuddle her tail

Mitsu slid her arms around neo and nuzzled her shoulder more

That at stinks )
((Yeah, but it's okay, like three of them will get freed up soon.))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
*Yuki leaned on Shira as well*
*Kikuri only hugged Myuki's tail*

*Neo then let her lean on her as she pets Mitsu's head*

[/QUOTE]

That at stinks )

*Yuki then finished her pancakes as she set the plate aside as Himeragi came to pick up the plate*

*Kikuri continued to cuddle Myuki's tail*

*Neo is just letting Mitsu do whatever at this point to her as Neo smiled*

Lumina said:

That at stinks )
((Yeah, but it's okay, like three of them will get freed up soon.))

(Lol)

Lumina said:
((She's on a bench in the courtyard. She totally didn't notice the sisters despite being in the same place, nope, not at all xD ))
Roman appeared in the courtyard. He sat down on a bench and sighed, not noticing someone was next to him and not noticing the fact it as Kaori.

shortyshot8 said:
Parker nodded "I see" He said happily
Vanille nodded.

"Yup! I'm trying to figure out this summoning spell, but it's really really hard."

She scrunched her forehead in concentration.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Ok then )

[/QUOTE]
(( Where is she? In like specific xD ))

Thana sighed as she walked to the front door of the castle and hayate appeared in a black dress shirt with black tie and a black sweater thing (the like mini dress coat that people wear) and black dress shoes and pants. "It's about time baby" she said to him

@Roman

Roman said:
Roman appeared in the courtyard. He sat down on a bench and sighed, not noticing someone was next to him and not noticing the fact it as Kaori.
Kaori felt someone appear next to her, and as she looked her eyes went wide. Not at the fact that someone just simply appeared next to her - she was used to that, of course - but because it was her childhood friend, the one who... she shook her head, dismissing the thought. Her hand instinctively went up to her scar as she spoke quietly.

"Hello again."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]Shira smiled as she rested with yuki

That at stinks )

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki then finished her pancakes as she set the plate aside as Himeragi came to pick up the plate*

Shira smiled and hugged yuki

Myuki kept giggling as she tried to pull her tail from kikuri

"Can we go down stairs" she asked her

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair pulled out a sandwich and handed it to Levi before leaning back on his hands, looking over at the ocean as it glimmered. "It's a beautiful day." He said softly as he watched the gentle waves.
Levi took a bite of her sandwich. "It is isn't it" she says smiling

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "yes you are, it's just a matter of if i have to intervene." he said suppressing a yawn.
Amaya comes out and sits on the bed. "My legs hurt" she says turning the tv on

Roman said:
Kaz smirked and looked her in the eye before speaking, "Hmmmm.... eh bien ce qui est arrivé à mes câlins?" He said before kissing her. "Well then, what happened to my cuddles?"
Yoshino immediately blushed before burying her face in his chest again and cuddling him. "You're not being fair at all... I should stop cuddling you for saying that."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]

[/QUOTE]
Shira smiled and hugged yuki

*Yuki hugged Shira back happily as her stomach grew a little*

*Kikuri soon fell asleep hugging Myuki's tail*

''sure''

*Neo said as she stood up and stretched taking her empty plate that was on Mitsu's bed*

Lumina said:
Kaori felt someone appear next to her, and as she looked her eyes went wide. Not at the fact that someone just simply appeared next to her - she was used to that, of course - but because it was her childhood friend, the one who... she shook her head, dismissing the thought. Her hand instinctively went up to her scar as she spoke quietly.
"Hello again."
Roman looked over and then back the other way. He sighed quietly before speaking, "Hello."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]Shira smiled and hugged yuki

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki hugged Shira back happily as her stomach grew a little*

*Kikuri soon fell asleep hugging Myuki's tail*

''sure''

*Neo said as she stood up and stretched taking her empty plate that was on Mitsu's bed*

Shira giggled and placed a hand to yuki stomach again

Myuki watched her before sighing then tring to slip away from her

Mitsu smiled and grabbed the plate it dissapering gotten kitchen

Mayyflower said:
Levi took a bite of her sandwich. "It is isn't it" she says smiling

Alastair chuckled and looked over at her, "It always is when I'm with you."

Roman said:
Roman looked over and then back the other way. He sighed quietly before speaking, "Hello."
Kaori noticed his reaction, and turned her gaze forward away from him again, slightly saddened.

"How have you been?" She spoke after a few moments, breaking the silence.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino immediately blushed before burying her face in his chest again and cuddling him. "You're not being fair at all... I should stop cuddling you for saying that."
"It's alright, mon amour. You'll get used to it." Kaz said softly. "Besides, I'll only use it to tease you." He said softly as he put a finger under her chin and kissed her like he did at the beach.

Mayyflower said:
Ayen sighed "so, its gonna be the hard way." he said as he picked her up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back