• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "she just went in, she's a bit shy if others are around, but I'll tell you when shes done." he lied with a smile.
The nurse smiled and nodded before leaving

"I'm not going to." She mumbled

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino lifted her head up, "I said I was joking. The only languages I know are English, Spanish, and a small bit of German. I might faint if you start speaking French again." She said with a grin.
"Why would you faint? French is just the most romantic language there is." Kaz said as if he didn't know that. "Besides, you love it when I talk that way."

Mayyflower said:
Levi chuckled and sat down on the towel. "It's perfect" she says smiling happily
"Good!" Alastair said before looking through the basket. "Want anything from in here? Just say anything and I probably have it." He said with a chuckle.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Good!" Alastair said before looking through the basket. "Want anything from in here? Just say anything and I probably have it." He said with a chuckle.
"Just a sandwich" she says looking over to the ocean

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]David I should have had Hayate been at the ball thana is at xD )

[/QUOTE]
(( xD She can contact him :U ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel smiled happily as she got closer to her as they danced

[/QUOTE]
Miayuki blushed as they moved closer, she smiled happily

Lumina said:
((I suppose for Kaori I'd say either Hayate or Roman xD ))
(( I think Daniel may want Hayate with Thana at the moment, so I'll have to send Roman ))

Mayyflower said:
The nurse smiled and nodded before leaving
"I'm not going to." She mumbled
Ayen sighed "yes you are, it's just a matter of if i have to intervene." he said suppressing a yawn.

"See you around William" she said as she dissaperiand reapering in her room "neo" she said as she looked around
''well...i guess...''

*She said before sitting on the ground next to Myuki*

*Neo then reappeared in Mitsu's room*

''you called?''

Shira sighed a little before looking at yuki then leaning against her "it could have happened that way but it didn't ok. And yes we can turn male if we wish" she said frankly

Mitsu leaned I to neo and closed her eyes as she nuzzled her shoulder

Roman said:
(( I think Daniel may want Hayate with Thana at the moment, so I'll have to send Roman ))
((Sounds good to me. Also waiting for other characters to be free cuz siblings need to be reunited! -sobs-))

Roman said:
"Why would you faint? French is just the most romantic language there is." Kaz said as if he didn't know that. "Besides, you love it when I talk that way."
"I'd faint because it's such a romantic language....or maybe I'd faint from being to hot from blushing way to much." Yoshino said quietly. "I never said I didn't, silly. I could listen to you talk like that all day, but I wouldn't have the slightest clue as to what you were saying." She said before chuckling.

Lumina said:
((Sounds good to me. Also waiting for other characters to be free cuz siblings need to be reunited! -sobs-))
I have like 80%of all my characters free xD )

Mayyflower said:
Miayuki blushed as they moved closer, she smiled happily
Annabelgiggled more "am I good?" She asked her with a smile

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
''well...i guess...''
*She said before sitting on the ground next to Myuki*

*Neo then reappeared in Mitsu's room*

''you called?''

[/QUOTE]
Shira sighed a little before looking at yuki then leaning against her "it could have happened that way but it didn't ok. And yes we can turn male if we wish" she said frankly

*Yuki leaned on Shira as well*

*Kikuri only hugged Myuki's tail*

*Neo then let her lean on her as she pets Mitsu's head*

Mayyflower said:
"Just a sandwich" she says looking over to the ocean
Alastair pulled out a sandwich and handed it to Levi before leaning back on his hands, looking over at the ocean as it glimmered. "It's a beautiful day." He said softly as he watched the gentle waves.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]I have like 80%of all my characters free xD )

Annabelgiggled more "am I good?" She asked her with a smile

[/QUOTE]
((A bunch of mine are kinda stuck right now xD ))

Lumina said:
(( I'll send Roman :D Where is she? ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Well I don't really care if you want)

[/QUOTE]
(( All my other characters have done something fancy and Hayate hasn't been out with Thana in forever I think this would be kind of nice for them ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]Shira sighed a little before looking at yuki then leaning against her "it could have happened that way but it didn't ok. And yes we can turn male if we wish" she said frankly

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki leaned on Shira as well*

*Kikuri only hugged Myuki's tail*

*Neo then let her lean on her as she pets Mitsu's head*

Shira smiled as she rested with yuki

Myuki blushed and giggled as she felt kikuri cuddle her tail

Mitsu slid her arms around neo and nuzzled her shoulder more

Lumina said:
((A bunch of mine are kinda stuck right now xD ))
That at stinks )

shortyshot8 said:
Parker chuckled a little "What do you have in there?"

William sat down "Idiot" He muttered curling into a ball
"Oh , this?"

She held up her book, cover side towards Parker.

"It's my spellbook! Every witch back home gets one when they turn 5! It can create any spell you can think of, but if you haven't practiced or trained, the spells can go screwy really fast!"

She giggled, looking back to her book.

Roman said:
(( I'll send Roman :D Where is she? ))
(( All my other characters have done something fancy and Hayate hasn't been out with Thana in forever I think this would be kind of nice for them ))
Ok then )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back