• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "didn't you say your distaste for water came from...." he sighed again "...from almost drowning" he said softly.
Amaya pulled her knees to her chest. "Yes.." She sighed

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](I'm an idiot)
"Then I guess we won't be killing him" she said as she looked at them

Myuki just shrugged

[/QUOTE]
''yeah, and that relieves us from the stress between the two''

*She said as she happily ate her pancake*

*Kikuri shrugs as well*

''wanna just hang out at the living room?''

WeirdPrincess said:
Once they made it to the beach, Alastair snapped his fingers and two towels and a beach umbrella appeared on the sand. A picnic basket appeared within the middle and he smiled, "A picnic on the beach...though I know it's more normal to have it in the park." He laughed a little as he sat down on one of the towels.
Levi chuckled and sat down on the towel. "It's perfect" she says smiling happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu nodded as she brought her right hand to her left wrist and from d as she stood there

[/QUOTE]
William smiled as he extended his hand

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel smiled as she started to dance with miayuki giggling childishly as they went

[/QUOTE]
Miayuki smiled and gazed into her eyes as they danced.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Axel nodded. "Alright, then I'll carry her." He said as he walked over and picked her up bridal-style. He started walking towards his dorm again.
Kanon and Yumi both looked relieved, but Kanon was slightly annoyed at the situation. She never really trusted any adults other than her brother, but even he never seemed to be around. Yumi was grateful Violetta was getting some help. But her mind kept wandering back to how Violetta kept saying that name. Takeshi... it was bothering her now because she knew she'd heard the name before. But she just couldnt place who it was. The sisters followed Axel as he carried Violetta.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya pulled her knees to her chest. "Yes.." She sighed
Ayen sat down with his back to a wall "well, i can promise you this, neither of them will ever have to go through that." he said protectively.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yeah, and that relieves us from the stress between the two''
*She said as she happily ate her pancake*

*Kikuri shrugs as well*

''wanna just hang out at the living room?''

[/QUOTE]
"for now" she said with a sigh as she leaned against yuki

"Sure" myuki said as her lower body turned to her snake body and she slid over to kikuri

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled as he extended his hand
Mitsu frowned some more before she slowly took his hand and shook it then pulled her hand away

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"for now" she said with a sigh as she leaned against yuki
"Sure" myuki said as her lower body turned to her snake body and she slid over to kikuri

Mitsu frowned some more before she slowly took his hand and shook it then pulled her hand away

[/QUOTE]
William tilted his head a little "Is something bothering you?"

[/QUOTE]
''......well...i guess thats true..''

*Kikuri then lead Myuki to the living room with Shira and Yuki*

''hey Yuki''

''oh, hey kikuri''

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sat down with his back to a wall "well, i can promise you this, neither of them will ever have to go through that." he said protectively.
Amaya sighed looked at the shower.

A female nurse came in. "Is Amaya in the shower?" She asks. "The doctor needs her to do so in order to give her a daily check up" she says looking over at ayen

shortyshot8 said:

[/QUOTE]
*Neo kept watching from the roof top sitting at the edge*

shortyshot8 said:
"I guess there's no point hiding it" Mitsu said as she pulled up her sleeve to show a perfectly clean wrist before the scars started to appeared on her arm

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel just giggled a little more as she looked back "you know I've never actually danced with so,e one I love" she said to her

[/QUOTE]
Miayuki blushed. "Neither have I" she says softly

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Nora blinked and looked at him, "Am I not hot? I mean, I know I don't count since I'm already dating someone...I'm just asking." She said as she picked Nigou up and sat him in her lap, leaning on his hand and staring off towards the distance.

tumblr_mvv0sbBdVu1sr2miho1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''......well...i guess thats true..''

*Kikuri then lead Myuki to the living room with Shira and Yuki*

''hey Yuki''

''oh, hey kikuri''

[/QUOTE]
Shira nodded and watched the, enter smiling at them

Myuki slithered in behind kikuri and smiled at every one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back