• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Miayuki followed happily. "Let's dance shall we" she says smiling
Annabel nodded as she pulled her along then gin in front of miayuki and faced her as she took one of her hands in hers and placed the other on miayuks hip

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(To tell you the truth i'm his identical twin bro)
((( Ahahahahhahahahahahhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ))

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(To tell you the truth i'm his identical twin bro)
thats so bull shit....even if you two were twins and identical, no way your personalities would be the same))

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff00ff][B]*Yuki looks outside to see William and Mitsu*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff] ''uhh...wow. having them meet and put the past behind them...is actually working''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff00ff] [/COLOR] [COLOR=#8000ff]''well...now what do we do..''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
"Idk" shira said quietly

Lumina said:
((I'm just sitting here like
86573i3E4422BDF0FC6A67
))
((IKR? xD ))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Axel waved them to follow him as Nexus took his leave. He walked out towards the dorms.
Kanon blinked.

"Uh, what do you expect us to do, just leave her here?"

Yumi looked worriedly at Violetta.

"If we tried to carry her, it might make her condition worse..."

"Seriously, if we could do that we wouldn't be in this mess."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Idk" shira said quietly

[/QUOTE]
''no i mean its seriously working''

''well...now what do we do...'' <--- meant for Myuki xD )))

Mayyflower said:
Levi smiled. "I'm sure, I'll love it" she says happily as they walk in the direction of the school
Once they made it to the beach, Alastair snapped his fingers and two towels and a beach umbrella appeared on the sand. A picnic basket appeared within the middle and he smiled, "A picnic on the beach...though I know it's more normal to have it in the park." He laughed a little as he sat down on one of the towels.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Jessica jumped and blushed from his sudden appearance. "H-Hey Akito..." She laughed nervously.
Akito chuckled and moved so he was in front of her. "How have you been?" He asks

Lumina said:
Kanon blinked.
"Uh, what do you expect us to do, just leave her here?"

Yumi looked worriedly at Violetta.

"If we tried to carry her, it might make her condition worse..."

"Seriously, if we could do that we wouldn't be in this mess."
Axel nodded. "Alright, then I'll carry her." He said as he walked over and picked her up bridal-style. He started walking towards his dorm again.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''no i mean its seriously working''

''well...now what do we do...'' <--- meant for Myuki xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(I'm an idiot)

"Then I guess we won't be killing him" she said as she looked at them

Myuki just shrugged

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]thats...that sounds wrong..i mean, i want a pancake and you saying that... xD ))

[/QUOTE]
;)

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked over at the door and mocked him. "Rin would be the same, cats don't like water" she growled. "But he wouldn't understand.." She rolled her eyes
Ayen sighed "didn't you say your distaste for water came from...." he sighed again "...from almost drowning" he said softly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I don't know either" she said quietly

[/QUOTE]
William smiled a little more "It feels good...To hear you say that"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel nodded as she pulled her along then gin in front of miayuki and faced her as she took one of her hands in hers and placed the other on miayuks hip

[/QUOTE]
Miayuki smiled and put her free hand on her shoulder

Users who are viewing this thread

Back