• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
The note only had one word on it "Outside"
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''here...let me see?''
*She said before she took the paper airplane*

''huh? is this...writing?''

*She then opened it and started to read it*

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Mitsu blushed before she kissed neos cheek then dissaperiand real wring out side

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Mitsu is nigh omnipotence which is just under the level of omnipotence which is sanctum

[/QUOTE]
(Did Akira say she can be?)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed before she kissed neos cheek then dissaperiand real wring out side

[/QUOTE]
typo, could not understand sorry >.<)))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed before she kissed neos cheek then dissaperiand real wring out side

[/QUOTE]
William was waiting outside before Mitsu appeared "God...You scared me" He muttered

Mayyflower said:
Miayuki chuckled as they went to the dance floor. "Sorry" she says to the guy Annabel bumped into
He just chuckled while another guy grabbed miayuki "come on now why won't you dance with us" he asked her

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(Haha LOL!!! Who the fuck is that?)
ok so Shiroe Kurona is an RPN User that does watch this thread and he did bitch about why AKira is OP in the CS section which i consider him to be very, very, salty and what akira considers him as the biggest bitch.)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]ok so Shiroe Kurona is an RPN User that does watch this thread and he did bitch about why AKira is OP in the CS section which i consider him to be very, very, salty and what akira considers him as the biggest bitch.)))

[/QUOTE]
(I read this and...Dead)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Why are you here" she asked quietly tring not to break down just from seeing him

[/QUOTE]
William let out a sigh "Well...I actually wanted to say something to you"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Yes?" She asked some emotion slipping into her voice as she looked at him

[/QUOTE]
William put his hands infront of himself and looked her in the eyes "I'm sorry...For everything I have done....For every mistake I made....I want to take it all back...But I can't"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]He just chuckled while another guy grabbed miayuki "come on now why won't you dance with us" he asked her

[/QUOTE]
Miayuki narrowed her eyes. "Get off" she pushed him away gently before holding up her hand that was holding Annabel's "I'm dancing with my girlfriend" she says sternly

shortyshot8 said:
William put his hands infront of himself and looked her in the eyes "I'm sorry...For everything I have done....For every mistake I made....I want to take it all back...But I can't"
Mitsu just stared at him frowning some more before she looked away a little and brought one hand to her mouth

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu just stared at him frowning some more before she looked away a little and brought one hand to her mouth

[/QUOTE]
William looked away to hide the tears in his eyes as there was emotion in his voice "S-So now you know..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back