• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''r-really?'' (well not really a sanctum...daughter of chaos. there we go)
''yeah...guess we'll have to tell Natsuru or Natsumi.....or the worst option...have them meet and put aside their differences......ugh but that might not work..!''

''yeah...''

''how is it?''

[/QUOTE]
Mitsu nodded again then sighed a little as she looked up at the ceiling

Myuki didn't awnser as the pancake was already gone

Roman said:
Kaz pecked her lips and smirked, "I'm your weirdo, and you love me so it just makes it alright." He said pecking her lips again.
Yoshino stuck her tongue out at him, "Sure it does....not." She laughed before burying her face in his chest.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Ansom was just under a sanctum and that passed to Mitsu but then again they probably wouldn't know that so yeah xD )
"Knowing our daughter it's probably not@ she said to yuki

[/QUOTE]
''wait a minute...isnt roman, the other household head, a half sanctum?''

''yeah he is''

''......perfect''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]highly doubt it tho...but sure, wing it)))

[/QUOTE]
(( There is no doubt xD he could do it. ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu nodded again then sighed a little as she looked up at the ceiling
Myuki didn't awnser as the pancake was already gone

[/QUOTE]
''well....darn, how should i even start this conversation..."

''want seconds?''

Roman said:
(( There is no doubt xD he could do it. ))
(Oh how badly I want something to go wrong)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Ok bro bro bro....bro...bro shhhhhhhhh. No one hates you ok)

[/QUOTE]
(Okay okay....)

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino stuck her tongue out at him, "Sure it does....not." She laughed before burying her face in his chest.
Kaz shook his head, "What do you mean, not? That is a valid reason." He protested.

shortyshot8 said:
(*Sigh* You people......Are kinda idiots......You for one Himeragi have seen me in a PM I'm nothing like either of them)
dont be a Shiroe Kurona (CS In-joke)

shortyshot8 said:
(Oh how badly I want something to go wrong)

(Okay okay....)
(( He could send them into a illusion if you want want wrong xD

(I wanna see something xD If William were to go try to apologise to Mitsu......I wonder how it would go considering they broke up almost a year ago)

Mayyflower said:
Amaya got out from under the couch. "Fine!" She whisper shouted as she went to the bathroom and shut the door behind her, all she did was sit on the bathroom floor, glaring at the shower
Ayen sighed "at this rate the kids might end more mature." he said a little loud as he walked over to the crib to look at them.

(brb)

Roman said:
(( He could send them into a illusion if you want want wrong xD
(yes, an illusion....)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
"It won't work with Mitsu. She's basically a sanctum so if she doesn't want that to happen she can stop all of us" She said before sighing again

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
"It won't work with Mitsu. She's basically a sanctum so if she doesn't...

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]She's basically a sanctum

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]basically a sanctum

[/QUOTE]

(((

Angry.jpg
)))

Mayyflower said:
Levi smiled and took his hand. "Sounds fun" she says grabbing her notebook and putting it in her bookbag
Alastair smiled as they walked out of the music room and towards the beach. "It will be later. I just hope you like what I have planned." He said

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel nodded as she looked around "yeah" she said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
Miayuki blushed. "Wanna dance?" She asks smiling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back