• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
(( >_> Yo what?
Autumn: *starts crying again* I never said that! I-I wanna see my dad...*sniffs sadly* Why does he keep thinking I hate him... ))
( xD Dear god)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i have no idea...but i know what i can do, tell Natsuru or Natsumi about this. their the heads of our side of the household...if that doesnt work then...''
''why not erase their memories of each other? William and Mitsu''

''yea- E-Emiko..?!''

''yeah...she...does kind of get mad at people on online games...''

''your welcome~''

[/QUOTE]
(Why do I not see this working as planned? xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're so weird." Yoshino said with a chuckle before yawning. "If I have to cuddle someone, then it'll only be you. I refuse to cuddle anyone else."
Kaz pecked her lips and smirked, "I'm your weirdo, and you love me so it just makes it alright." He said pecking her lips again.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i have no idea...but i know what i can do, tell Natsuru or Natsumi about this. their the heads of our side of the household...if that doesnt work then...''
''why not erase their memories of each other? William and Mitsu''

''yea- E-Emiko..?!''

''yeah...she...does kind of get mad at people on online games...''

''your welcome~''

[/QUOTE]
"It won't work with Mitsu. She's baciacly a sanctum so if she doesn't want that to happen she can stop all of us" She said before sighing again

"Oh" she said before she leaned against neo more

Myuki smiled and took another bite of the pancake smiling more

((Character List cuz I'm bored ;-;

Violetta - sick in the courtyard

Aion - with Karito eating crepes @TheRebelliousDragon

Vanille - talking with Parker @shortyshot8 and I think D is there too @TheBigBladeWolf

Ryft - sitting under a tree somewhere

Kanon / Yumi - tending to Violetta

))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]because weetod it hasnt happened yet...))

[/QUOTE]
(*Sigh* Why must everyone hate me?)

Lumina said:

Vanille - talking with Parker @shortyshot8 and I think D is there too @TheBigBladeWolf

))
(No,Pretend that D is not there)

Lumina said:

))
(*Cough cough* You never replied *Cough)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
A impulse went through Order. "Dammit... This is going to have to wait..." He muttered. His eyes seemed to be completely different... Almost Chaotic. "Chaos mode, engage!" He said as his entire body lost control, his blades now glowing out of control. "I won't let them take Liara... I WONT LET THEM TAKE MY LIARA!" He roared before he teleported inside the vehicle. He turned back into his normal self, Dark Tyler disappearing. "If your going to take my Liara from me... Your taking me too." He said with a frown.
@Aeron
Ivory began to laugh. "Now that the brat is gone..." Ivory went ahead and began to slaughter the players, basking in their fear. "well...I guess this mean I can move on to more!" @anyone who wants to deal with a demon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"It won't work with Mitsu. She's baciacly a sanctum so if she doesn't want that to happen she can stop all of us" She said before sighing again
"Oh" she said before she leaned against neo more

Myuki smiled and took another bite of the pancake smiling more

[/QUOTE]
''r-really?'' (well not really a sanctum...daughter of chaos. there we go)

''yeah...guess we'll have to tell Natsuru or Natsumi.....or the worst option...have them meet and put aside their differences......ugh but that might not work..!''

''yeah...''

''how is it?''

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair chuckled and nodded, "Oh course. It starts at the beach." He said as he held out a hand.
Levi smiled and took his hand. "Sounds fun" she says grabbing her notebook and putting it in her bookbag

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(Hey,@Roman can i make Kiri sneak into the mansion to steal money?)
(Asking because i'm bored)
(( He would be obliterated into a million pieces... ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Its a gathering of the lords of the demon realms" Annabel said softly to miayuki

[/QUOTE]
Miayuki nodded. "Oh that's nice" she says looking at the other people around them

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yeah...guess we'll have to tell Natsuru or Natsumi.....or the worst option...have them meet and put aside their differences......ugh but that might not work..!''

''yeah...''

''how is it?''

[/QUOTE]
(Roman could do it. ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''yeah...''

''how is it?''

[/QUOTE]
(Ansom was just under a sanctum and that passed to Mitsu but then again they probably wouldn't know that so yeah xD )

"Knowing our daughter it's probably not@ she said to yuki

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]cuz your characters, Al and William are cheatsie douche bags)))

[/QUOTE]
(*Sigh* You people......Are kinda idiots......You for one Himeragi have seen me in a PM I'm nothing like either of them)

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "am i gonna be the only one to give the kids baths Amaya? you said you wanted to get over your fear of water for the kids, has that changed?" he semi-pleaded.
Amaya got out from under the couch. "Fine!" She whisper shouted as she went to the bathroom and shut the door behind her, all she did was sit on the bathroom floor, glaring at the shower

Users who are viewing this thread

Back