• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well....darn, how should i even start this conversation..."

''want seconds?''

[/QUOTE]
"What conversation" she asked her curiously

Myuki just shook her head and smiled at her

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "at this rate the kids might end more mature." he said a little loud as he walked over to the crib to look at them.
(brb)
Amaya looked over at the door and mocked him. "Rin would be the same, cats don't like water" she growled. "But he wouldn't understand.." She rolled her eyes

Mayyflower said:
Miayuki blushed. "Wanna dance?" She asks smiling
Annabel nodded happily "yes" she said excitedly before she grabbed her hand and started to hurry forward before she bumped into two guys "whoa whoa calm down girls." Ome said with a grin as he looked them both over while the other asked them to dance

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"What conversation" she asked her curiously

[/QUOTE]
''well..i wanna start a conversation but....dammit, i dont really know how to start one...agh sometimes i hate being anti-social!'' >.<

''haha, alright''

*She said as she got herself some pancakes and began eating*

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair smiled as they walked out of the music room and towards the beach. "It will be later. I just hope you like what I have planned." He said
Levi smiled. "I'm sure, I'll love it" she says happily as they walk in the direction of the school

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"What conversation" she asked her curiously

[/QUOTE]
William sighed as he finished making a note before turning it into a paper airplane and letting it fly before it hit Mitsu in the forehead

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

(((

Angry.jpg
)))

[/QUOTE]
(BP)........ Don't hurt me plase

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed as he finished making a note before turning it into a paper airplane and letting it fly before it hit Mitsu in the forehead
SON OF A BITCH WILLIAM!!)))

Roman said:
Kaz shook his head, "What do you mean, not? That is a valid reason." He protested.
"I was joking." Yoshino said, though her voice sounded muffled so it came out like 'I mmf mfkmm'

Himeragi Seiker]when Daniel replies to this...im gonna have Neo...really kill you...))) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
(Oh god xD )

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well..i wanna start a conversation but....dammit, i dont really know how to start one...agh sometimes i hate being anti-social!'' >.<

''haha, alright''

*She said as she got herself some pancakes and began eating*

[/QUOTE]
Mitsu was about to say some thing before she had been hit in the head with a paper air plane "what the? She said as she grabbed it

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu was about to say some thing before she had been hit in the head with a paper air plane "what the? She said as she grabbed it
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
The note only had one word on it "Outside"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel nodded happily "yes" she said excitedly before she grabbed her hand and started to hurry forward before she bumped into two guys "whoa whoa calm down girls." Ome said with a grin as he looked them both over while the other asked them to dance

[/QUOTE]
Miayuki chuckled as they went to the dance floor. "Sorry" she says to the guy Annabel bumped into

WeirdPrincess said:
"I was joking." Yoshino said, though her voice sounded muffled so it came out like 'I mmf mfkmm'
Kaz laughed and ran a hand through, her hair, "Are speaking different languages again? Maybe I can whip out my French speak again."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu was about to say some thing before she had been hit in the head with a paper air plane "what the? She said as she grabbed it
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
''here...let me see?''

*She said before she took the paper airplane*

''huh? is this...writing?''

*She then opened it and started to read it*

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''here...let me see?''
*She said before she took the paper airplane*

''huh? is this...writing?''

*She then opened it and started to read it*