• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed a little but found comfort in it some thing she haven't felt in a while
Myuki watched her curiously wondering what she was making

[/QUOTE]
*Neo kept her lips on her forehead after she pulled away after a while and smiled at her*

*Kikuri was making pancakes* (dammit, i want some now >.<)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara smiled as she leaned against him and smiled as she nuzzled him happily

[/QUOTE]
Tyler blushed slightly. "U-Umm... Could we possibly do this in private?" He asked nervously as he went up to the counter, ready to order his food.

Roman said:
"So what... William has did a lot of messed up shit in his life. He is changing though. I know it. Now, I want you all to get along. Not for me, but for the children who we set an example for. This house is full kids and babies yet you all threaten to kill one another."
@shortyshot8
@Himeragi Seiker
William's eyes flashed the moment he heard Roman talk about children "So what!? My own child already doesn't ever want to see me...."

Nonalaka said:
"Eh? I guess so" she laughed. lightly.
((Sorry I'm babysitting ;- ;) )
(oh lawd, don't let them see your... phone I'm guessing or are you on computer?)

Roland smiled "though, i am slightly sorry for pulling you away from the beach." he said running his hand through her hair "but i think it was worth it." he said pecking her nose.

Roman said:
"So what... William has did a lot of messed up shit in his life. He is changing though. I know it. Now, I want you all to get along. Not for me, but for the children who we set an example for. This house is full kids and babies yet you all threaten to kill one another."
@shortyshot8
@Himeragi Seiker
Shira growled again before she death glared William then turned away and walked out to the living room and sat down and grabbed her head in anger

@shortyshot8 @Himeragi Seiker

Mayyflower said:
The nurse sighed. "Doctors orders Amaya" he says as he walks out
Amaya rolled her eyes and ayes with her fingers. "He kept telling me I had to take one, we argued about it so I punched him a ran" she says more to herself
Ayen sighed "and i guess I'm gonna get punched too." he said looking at her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Then you will definitely like mine" she said happily to her

[/QUOTE]
Miayuki chuckled. "I bet it's lovely" she says kindly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Neo kept her lips on her forehead after she pulled away after a while and smiled at her*

*Kikuri was making pancakes* (dammit, i want some now >.<)

[/QUOTE]
Mitsu leaned against her more and smiled slightly

Myuki watched with a very puzzled look on his face

shortyshot8 said:
William's eyes flashed the moment he heard Roman talk about children "So what!? My own child already doesn't ever want to see me...."
Roman said:
@shortyshot8
@Himeragi Seiker
''WILLIAM!!!''

*Himeragi shouted as it sent out an aura that could be felt out of rage*

''i dont care about what your child thinks of you, but if you want to keep fighting, then get. out. and stop being such a selfish, brat''

*Himeragi said as her eyes were red*

Daniel reaver]Shira growled again before she death glared William then turned away and walked out to the living room and sat down and grabbed her head in anger @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki followed Shira leaving a look of disgust at William*

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "and i guess I'm gonna get punched too." he said looking at her.
Amaya raised an eyebrow. "Why would I punch you, are you gonna do something I wouldn't suggest" she asks sternly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"It is indeed" she said to her with a smile Annabel still standing there close to miayuki

[/QUOTE]
Miayuki wrapped an arm around Annabel's waist and smiled.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''WILLIAM!!!''

''i dont care about what your child thinks of you, but if you want to keep fighting, then get. out. and stop being such a selfish, brat''

[/QUOTE]
"I don't know what to do yuki" she said as she looked up "I don't want to fight but I'm scared that if Mitsu sees him she will do a lot more than just argue" she said quietly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''WILLIAM!!!''

[/QUOTE]
William breathed heavily a bit before leaning into the wall "Son of a bitch...Why did I have to use it there?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu leaned against her more and smiled slightly
Myuki watched with a very puzzled look on his face

[/QUOTE]
''well...you wanna stay here? or-''

*She then was cut off after hearing Himeragi's voice*

''....okay never mind lets just stay here for a while longer haha''

''how many pancakes you want Myuki?''

shortyshot8 said:
"Maybe because you weren't being the father they need. Maybe because you did something that toyed with their feelings. Maybe because you weren't ready to be a parent in the first place." Roman said. "You may be my friend, but I'm not afraid to tell you the truth..." he muttered.

SoulofTobi said:
(oh lawd, don't let them see your... phone I'm guessing or are you on computer?)
Roland smiled "though, i am slightly sorry for pulling you away from the beach." he said running his hand through her hair "but i think it was worth it." he said pecking her nose.
(( xD its all good they only arrived a while ago and didn't see anything on my phone xD ))

Dakota smiled and shook her head "Don't be, we can go back another time and I think it was too" she said with a giggle.

Roman said:
"Maybe because you weren't being the father they need. Maybe because you did something that toyed with their feelings. Maybe because you weren't ready to be a parent in the first place." Roman said. "You may be my friend, but I'm not afraid to tell you the truth..." he muttered.
William growled a little before coughing up blood "Dammit..." He muttered

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Axel saw they were nervous, easily reading their body language. "Don't worry, she can rest at my place." He said.
Nexus looked over at Axel with a smirk. "That's another win for me."

"Do you ever stop talking?" He asked Nexus.
Yumi exhaled a relieved sigh, and Kanon seemed to relax a bit. Violetta moved a bit, still looking uncomfortable.

"Take...shi..." she muttered again, and the sisters exchanged glances.

"Seriously, I swear I've heard that name before."

"I know, its bothering me now..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I don't know what to do yuki" she said as she looked up "I don't want to fight but I'm scared that if Mitsu sees him she will do a lot more than just argue" she said quietly

[/QUOTE]
''i know..ugh...but if they both live in the same household, everything's gonna end up a cluster fuck...''

*She said as she sat back on the couch. She then resumed eating her pancakes*

''my question earlier...arent you gonna eat also?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back