• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara smiled up at him with excitement before she jumped up and down and cheered

[/QUOTE]
Tyler laughed. "Your so cute! I can't get enough of it!" He said happily before he teleported them both to a McDonalds.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''William...do not talk to my wife that way...''
*Neo let Mitsu lean on her as she placed her plate aside and hugged her*

*Kikuri then lead Myuki to another kitchen (i should say theres another kitchen)*

''Roman...what's william doing here?''

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I should kill you where you stand" shira yelled in rage at William as she lifted him into the air again ignoring the other man that came in
@shortyshot8[/color]

[/QUOTE]

Mayyflower said:
"You don't understand, I had to punch the nurse, he was making me angry." She says furrowing her eyebrows
The nurse came pushed his way in. "Ma'am.. The doctor suggested you to take a shower" he says rubbing his cheek
Ayen's eyes narrowed "first off Amaya, a shower, you punched him over a shower, second, what did i say would happen if any male nurses go near you." he said with a hint of anger in his voice as he walked up to the nurse "sir, i'm giving you ten seconds to get out if my sight.... one..." he said as if the man just stepped into a predators territory.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana laughed a little "so you like castles?" She asked her curiously

[/QUOTE]
Miayuki nodded. "Yea I do" she says smiling

Roman said:
Roman appeared in front of Shira, his facial expression cold ice, as he spoke, "William is here to start over. Now whatever he did to you, I want to be told. We're not having anyone die in this household."
@shortyshot8
"You should have thought about that before you let him come and live with my daughter. He is the one that ruined her life" she said in anger to roman before she turned around and growled

Roman said:
Roman appeared in front of Shira, his facial expression cold ice, as he spoke, "William is here to start over. Now whatever he did to you, I want to be told. We're not having anyone die in this household."

@shortyshot8
shortyshot8 said:
William sighed and swept his hair back a little "Roman? Can you tell her to stop before I kill her?"
@Roman
Daniel reaver]"I should kill you where you stand" shira yelled in rage at William as she lifted him into the air again ignoring the other man that came in [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Himeragi then came in the room*

''William...? can you not cause such a ruckus? *sigh* stop it, both of you! we're both in the same household...we need to treat eachother like a family...Got It?''

@Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Misty leaned against neo more and frowning a little before she nuzzled her shoulder
Myuki looked around in awe at the kitchen and smiled

[/QUOTE]
''...Himeragi's right...*sigh* just dont talk to Mitsu William...or il will have Neo kill you if not myself''

*Neo then kisses Mitsu's forehead*

*Kikuri started to make breakfast in the other kitchen*

Mayyflower said:
Levi kissed him back softly
Alastair pulled back and smiled at her, "I have something planned today for us." He said happily as he removed his hand from her cheek and stood up.

Lumina said:
Kanon took the number hesitantly, turning back to Yumi and whispering furiously.
"Where are we gonna take her, we don't even have dorms yet..."

"I know, I don't know what to do either..."

The two girls looked worried.
Axel saw they were nervous, easily reading their body language. "Don't worry, she can rest at my place." He said.

Nexus looked over at Axel with a smirk. "That's another win for me."

"Do you ever stop talking?" He asked Nexus.

shortyshot8 said:
(You can't just do that! xD If you could do that my people wouldn't be in this mess!)
((Which one of your people is in this mess? xD Al, William, anyone? Nope. None of your characters were involved in this xD ))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "oh, that's right," he said teasingly "but i guess you could say, we just bumped into each other a few times." he said jokingly.
"Eh? I guess so" she laughed. lightly.

((Sorry I'm babysitting ;- ;) )

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(At that point they were just really close friends. Ivory just really likes Tyler... However, Tyler wasn't interested to be honest xD , he wanted to save his closest friend :3)
(Haha Ivory got friend zoned)

@Roman[/URL]

''...Himeragi's right...*sigh* just dont talk to Mitsu William...or il will have Neo kill you if not myself''

*Neo then kisses Mitsu's forehead*

*Kikuri started to make breakfast in the other kitchen*
Mitsu blushed a little but found comfort in it some thing she haven't felt in a while

Myuki watched her curiously wondering what she was making

((Which one of your people is in this mess? xD Al, William, anyone? Nope. None of your characters were involved in this xD ))
(NOT THAT MESS! xD I mean the mess they are in for cheating)

Tyler laughed. "Your so cute! I can't get enough of it!" He said happily before he teleported them both to a McDonalds.
Liara smiled as she leaned against him and smiled as she nuzzled him happily

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen's eyes narrowed "first off Amaya, a shower, you punched him over a shower, second, what did i say would happen if any male nurses go near you." he said with a hint of anger in his voice as he walked up to the nurse "sir, i'm giving you ten seconds to get out if my sight.... one..." he said as if the man just stepped into a predators territory.
The nurse sighed. "Doctors orders Amaya" he says as he walks out

Amaya rolled her eyes and ayes with her fingers. "He kept telling me I had to take one, we argued about it so I punched him a ran" she says more to herself

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair pulled back and smiled at her, "I have something planned today for us." He said happily as he removed his hand from her cheek and stood up.
Levi raised an eyebrow. "Oh do you now?" She asks standing up

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora hummed as they walked into the park before taking a seat in a bench. "So what kind of girls are you into exactly?" She asked, looking around the park for any girls.
Black also looked for girls he blushed alittle and said I like cute and hot girls,But i don't know if that kind of girl exists

Users who are viewing this thread

Back