• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki then took the plate of the 2 pancakes and started to eat*
''thanks baby''

*She said as she took a bite*

''mm~ tastes good!...arent you gonna eat?''

''so...what do you wanna do today?''

*Neo said as she kept eating her breakfast*

*Kikuri then stands up*

''well lets go get breakfast. k?''

*Kikuri said as she smiles at Myuki*

[/QUOTE]
shortyshot8 said:
William's eyes widened "Oh.....Fuck...." He muttered to himself
Shira ignored yuki for now as she lifted William off the ground "why must you do this. Are you trying to hurt my daughter more" she asked in a cold rage

"I don't care" Mitsu said softly to her

"Ok" she said to her

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler chuckled and hugged her back. "Now... What do say, should we grab a bite to eat?" He asked.
Liara nodded a little before she kissed his cheek again and closed her eyes tightly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira ignored yuki for now as she lifted William off the ground "why must you do this. Are you trying to hurt my daughter more" she asked in a cold rage

"Ok" she said to her

[/QUOTE]
William looked shocked before sighing "Shouldn't I be asking why you are in this house?"

Mayyflower said:
(Who all lives in that mansion Han, may, and Celia are in right now?)
Roman

Snow

Miyuki

Assana

Natsuru

William

Ramona

Lana

Ayame

Amara

Neo

Himeragi

Korimi

Yuki

The baby(No name yet)

The cat

Ciara and the other 5(?) Intoners

Reiji

A lot xD ))

Nexus nodded. "Right... Let's see what we got here..." He said as he checked her symptoms.
Violetta had a horrid fever, was weak, exhausted, and was shaking. Yumi ran the handkerchief over her forehead to help with the sweat, and Kanon did a once-over to make sure she hadn't missed anything.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya frowned. "I punched the nurse cause she was making me mad" she says crossing her arms
Ayen placed a hand over his face and let out a deep sigh "if i attacked everyone that made me mad then this world would still be in the dark ages." he said in a disappointed tone.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira ignored yuki for now as she lifted William off the ground "why must you do this. Are you trying to hurt my daughter more" she asked in a cold rage

"Ok" she said to her

Liara nodded a little before she kissed his cheek again and closed her eyes tightly

[/QUOTE]
Tyler smiled as he kissed her neck a bit as she kissed his cheek. "Thank you..." He said softly. "Thank you for your love..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Yes it does" she said to him as she watched

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "My Magic is running low......." He muttered "We both know what happens to a Fire user if they run out of Magic"

Roman said:
Roman
Snow

Miyuki

Assana

Natsuru

William

Ramona

Lana

Ayame

Amara

Neo

Himeragi

Korimi

Yuki

The baby(No name yet)

The cat

Reiji

A lot xD ))
(Oh wow xD , Ima keep may in her room for now)

shortyshot8 said:
William looked shocked before sighing "Shouldn't I be asking why you are in this house?"
"I live in this house. Along with my daughter. My wife. And my unborn childr" she said coldly rage filling her eyes more as she slammed him into a wall and held him there

WeirdPrincess said:
"We don't even cuddle that much so how can you miss it?" Yoshino said, giggling quietly as she wrapped her arms around him.
"Because I missed your cuddles that's why." Kaz said jokingly. "I love cuddling and even cuddling someone once is enough for me to become addicted."

Tyler smiled as he kissed her neck a bit as she kissed his cheek. "Thank you..." He said softly. "Thank you for your love..."
(Jesus he's cheating AGAIN?)

shortyshot8 said:

"Ok" she said to her

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki kept eating her pancakes until she realized Shira didnt answer yet. She then went over to the kitchen while she left her pancakes on the couch. She saw william and shira and just watched*

''me and Shira live here Will...what are you doing here? were you part of the other household?''

*Neo nodded as she kept eating*

*Kikuri then extended her arm for Myuki to take*

Roman said:
Roman
Snow

Miyuki

Assana

Natsuru

William

Ramona

Lana

Ayame

Amara

Neo

Himeragi

Korimi

Yuki

The baby(No name yet)

The cat

Reiji

A lot xD ))
(Holy shit!!,I wish i was on that list JK)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I live in this house. Along with my daughter. My wife. And my unborn childr" she said coldly rage filling her eyes more as she slammed him into a wall and held him there

[/QUOTE]
William frowned "You think I want to live here with you people? I came here with Roman a long time ago to TRY and make a fresh start...But it seems my sins follow"

Liara will always love tyler" she said softly to him

Roman said:
Roman
Snow

Miyuki

Assana

Natsuru

William

Ramona

Lana

Ayame

Amara

Neo

Himeragi

Korimi

Yuki

The baby(No name yet)

The cat

Reiji

A lot xD ))
theres way more than that xD )))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]theres way more than that xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(You didn't see the last part? xD )),

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "You think I want to live here with you people? I came here with Roman a long time ago to TRY and make a fresh start...But it seems my sins follow"
"I have never seen another man in this house besides narumi (I forgot his name) and kajima" she said in anger to him

Lumina said:
Violetta had a horrid fever, was weak, exhausted, and was shaking. Yumi ran the handkerchief over her forehead to help with the sweat, and Kanon did a once-over to make sure she hadn't missed anything.
Nexus crossed his arms after he finished checking her symptoms. "Well, judging from her symptoms, she is in a state of shock... She should come to eventually, just make sure she gets plenty of water."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I have never seen another man in this house besides narumi (I forgot his name) and kajima" she said in anger to him

[/QUOTE]
Natsuru* xD )))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I have never seen another man in this house besides narumi (I forgot his name) and kajima" she said in anger to him

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "Roman? The owner of the previous household? You really must be an idiot"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back