• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

---Character Update: Takeshi---

Takeshi was off at work, fighting off a group of, "hollows" before one knocked him to the ground. He stood up and shook his head, looking at the beast.

"Bankai." He muttered as his sword changed form. He then swung the now odd looking blade at the hollow.

tumblr_mkiqlbCSCe1reitwwo1_500.gif

When the sword retracted and became one again, Takeshi looked around him, the group of hollows were beaten but one remained and attacked him again. The attack got him, but it was killed off by another group of people.

"They almost had me...." Takeshi said as blood began running down his face.

tumblr_lo26097bHm1qjikvno1_400.gif

"I'll make it though..."

"Takeshi sir?! Are you OK?!"

"Yeah... You seem to have finished the job. I'd appreciate it if you took me to one of the medics."

"Aye sir!" The male then helped Takeshi get to a medic for healing and patching up.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled as he turned his attention to Rin and Len "i hope you two wont be as stubborn as your mother." he said more to himself.
Amaya rushed back in and shut the door and leaned up against it.

shortyshot8 said:
(God save William xD )
William woke up and sat up "Eh?" He said to himself "Oh yeah...I saved Han" He said to himself before getting dressed and walking out of the room before his stomach growled "Okay then" He said before walking to the kitchen

@Daniel reaver
luckily, Neo and Mitsu are in Mitsu's room)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]yup. she lives there.)))

''hmm..2 please''

''ah..haha, i see''

*Neo said as she continued eating her pancakes*

''see? im fine''

[/QUOTE]
Shira giggled before she placed two pancakes on a plate and walked out "here baby" she said to her

Mitsu smiled a little as the plate dissaperiand reapers get in the kitchen

Myuki nodded still a worried about her thought

Mayyflower said:
Amaya rushed back in and shut the door and leaned up against it.
Ayen looked back at her "whats wrung my love?" he said looking back at her worriedly.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler smiled back. "Tyler loves Liara." He said happily as he blushed.
Liara smiled with delight as she nuzzles his neck excitedly as she started to rehang controls over her self again and hug him tighter

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Another man on a motorcycle drove up. "Why hello there Axel. Fancy seeing you here." He said with a smirk as his ride disappeared and Nexus walked over to Violetta. "Serves Axel right, he couldn't even do this even if he tried."
Axel rolled his eyes. "Can we just get this over with already?"
Kanon looked between the two, sighing.

"Can you please just help already?"

She was getting irritated at their jabs and wanted them to focus on the actual important matter where, which was the unconscious and sick person in front of them. Yumi extended her feelings to Nexus and Axel, making everyone present just a smidgen more desperate to help Violetta.

shortyshot8 said:
(God save William xD )
William woke up and sat up "Eh?" He said to himself "Oh yeah...I saved Han" He said to himself before getting dressed and walking out of the room before his stomach growled "Okay then" He said before walking to the kitchen

@Daniel reaver
Shira looked at William "what are you,doing here" she said in a quiet rage as she got up in his face

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara smiled with delight as she nuzzles his neck excitedly as she started to rehang controls over her self again and hug him tighter

[/QUOTE]
Tyler chuckled and hugged her back. "Now... What do say, should we grab a bite to eat?" He asked.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked at Ayen. "I punched a nurse" she whisper shouted
Ayen's mouth hung open "Amaya.... you did what!?" he said walking over to her with disapproving look on his face.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira giggled before she placed two pancakes on a plate and walked out "here baby" she said to her
Mitsu smiled a little as the plate dissaperiand reapers get in the kitchen

Myuki nodded still a worried about her thought

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki then took the plate of the 2 pancakes and started to eat*

''thanks baby''

*She said as she took a bite*

''mm~ tastes good!...arent you gonna eat?''

''so...what do you wanna do today?''

*Neo said as she kept eating her breakfast*

*Kikuri then stands up*

''well lets go get breakfast. k?''

*Kikuri said as she smiles at Myuki*

Roman said:
---Character Update: Takeshi---
Takeshi was off at work, fighting off a group of, "hollows" before one knocked him to the ground. He stood up and shook his head, looking at the beast.

"Bankai." He muttered as his sword changed form. He then swung the now odd looking blade at the hollow.

tumblr_mkiqlbCSCe1reitwwo1_500.gif

When the sword retracted and became one again, Takeshi looked around him, the group of hollows were beaten but one remained and attacked him again. The attack got him, but it was killed off by another group of people.

"They almost had me...." Takeshi said as blood began running down his face.

tumblr_lo26097bHm1qjikvno1_400.gif

"I'll make it though..."

"Takeshi sir?! Are you OK?!"

"Yeah... You seem to have finished the job. I'd appreciate it if you took me to one of the medics."

"Aye sir!" The male then helped Takeshi get to a medic for healing and patching up.
(Can Kiri interact with him?)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara blushed as she kissed back closing her eyes happily before breaking the kiss and smiling "I love tyler" she whispered to hi,

"And why should I help you with this" she asked him

[/QUOTE]
Al shook his head "I'm saying if you want to tell her what I have done...Then do it"

Lumina said:
Kanon looked between the two, sighing.
"Can you please just help already?"

She was getting irritated at their jabs and wanted them to focus on the actual important matter where, which was the unconscious and sick person in front of them. Yumi extended her feelings to Nexus and Axel, making everyone present just a smidgen more desperate to help Violetta.
Nexus nodded. "Right... Let's see what we got here..." He said as he checked her symptoms.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira looked at William "what are you,doing here" she said in a quiet rage as she got up in his face

[/QUOTE]
William's eyes widened "Oh.....Fuck...." He muttered to himself

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen's mouth hung open "Amaya.... you did what!?" he said walking over to her with disapproving look on his face.
Amaya frowned. "I punched the nurse cause she was making me mad" she says crossing her arms

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira looked at William "what are you,doing here" she said in a quiet rage as she got up in his face

[/QUOTE]
aw shit xD )))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Fine then" she said to him as she watched him

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Look at this" He said lighting his hand on Fire "The Fire seems shorter huh?"

Roman said:
Kaz happily cuddled with Yoshino, his heart beating a little faster. "I miss cuddling with you."
"We don't even cuddle that much so how can you miss it?" Yoshino said, giggling quietly as she wrapped her arms around him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back