• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler cried a little. "I-I'm sorry... I just don't know if you love me just because I am imprinted on you... Or you like me for me." He said with a frown.
"Idiot" then general said as he shook his head "the imprint is a strong mental and emotional attachment to some one or some thing." He said obviously annoyed with tyler liara still griping his colar tightly her expression desperate for tyler to realize her love for him

Tyler cried a little. "I-I'm sorry... I just don't know if you love me just because I am imprinted on you... Or you like me for me." He said with a frown.

Axel nodded with a sigh. "Fine... I'll call Nexus." He said as he got out his phone and called his blonde haired friend.

((No >_<, just metal))
((okeeey then))

Nissa:*she looks at it and kisses it, looking at Aiden and kisses him softly, sitting back and she plays with the blankets saying* I was afraid you would die..... I do not think I will be good or okay as humans say if you die...

Mayyflower said:
Miayuki nodded before Thana kissed her cheeks. "Nice to meet you Thana" she says smiling
"It's nice to meet you too" she said before looking at Annabel and smiling more "Im happy for you" she said as she hugged Annabel tightly and smiled "it's been centuries for Annabel. Take care of her" thana said to miayuki with a smile making Annabel blush Crimson

Mayyflower said:
Amaya sighed and looked over elsewhere. "I need to stretch my legs" she huffed
Ayen sighed "okay, but the first complain i will pick you up again." he said setting her down.

Axel nodded with a sigh. "Fine... I'll call Nexus." He said as he got out his phone and called his blonde haired friend.

((No >_<, just metal))
Kanon exhaled a sigh of relief, giving Yumi a thumbs up, who smiled back at her older sister. Kanon turned back to Axel, smiling a bit.

"Thank you. We couldn't just not do anything... we take after our dad like that. He's a doctor."

Violetta was still in bad shape, looking uncomfortable.

"Take...shi..." she mumbled, causing Yumi to look down at her.

"Takeshi?" She repeated to herself, wondering who or what that was.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Idiot" then general said as he shook his head "the imprint is a strong mental and emotional attachment to some one or some thing." He said obviously annoyed with tyler liara still griping his colar tightly her expression desperate for tyler to realize her love for him

[/QUOTE]
Tyler shook his head. "My heart wants to say I love you too, but my brain wants to just walk away..." He said.

Jennete said:
((okeeey then))
Nissa:*she looks at it and kisses it, looking at Aiden and kisses him softly, sitting back and she plays with the blankets saying* I was afraid you would die..... I do not think I will be good or okay as humans say if you die...
Aiden chuckled and sits on one of the blankets. "Well I didn't die, so everything is ok now, right?" He asked.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "okay, but the first complain i will pick you up again." he said setting her down.
Amaya nodded and fixed her hospital gown. "Ima walk around" she says before she starts walking around

Tyler shook his head. "My heart wants to say I love you too, but my brain wants to just walk away..." He said.

Aiden chuckled and sits on one of the blankets. "Well I didn't die, so everything is ok now, right?" He asked.
Nissa:*she smiles and nods* Yes. Everything is good. *she cuddles him, sighing as she closes her eyes, sleepy from the events*

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "By being your charming self" she said "....and almost bumping into her" she joked.
Roland chuckled "oh, that's right," he said teasingly "but i guess you could say, we just bumped into each other a few times." he said jokingly.

"That's just what she is doing to tyler look at her. How desperate she is she fought her mind and tried to reach out and yell for you to try and stop you" the general said becoming slightly desperate liara still gripping his colar tightly

Lumina said:
Kanon exhaled a sigh of relief, giving Yumi a thumbs up, who smiled back at her older sister. Kanon turned back to Axel, smiling a bit.
"Thank you. We couldn't just do anything... we take after our dad like that. He's a doctor."

Violetta was still in bad shape, looking uncomfortable.

"Take...shi..." she mumbled, causing Yumi to look down at her.

"Takeshi?" She repeated to herself, wondering who or what that was.
Axel hung up the phone as he finished talking to Nexus. "Nexus said he'll be here shortly... Mostly to prove he's better than me." He said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"It's nice to meet you too" she said before looking at Annabel and smiling more "Im happy for you" she said as she hugged Annabel tightly and smiled "it's been centuries for Annabel. Take care of her" thana said to miayuki with a smile making Annabel blush Crimson

[/QUOTE]
Miayuki blushed. "Oh I will" she says smiling as she looked over at Annabel

Himeragi Seiker] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL] i think you owe me a post?)
Oh sorry I never told you I fixed the horrible scent acne so you could respond xD

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded and fixed her hospital gown. "Ima walk around" she says before she starts walking around
Ayen sighed "and I'll stay with the kids" he said turning to the crib.

Nyx:*she wanders outside, looking up at the sky, noticing it is darker where she stands...she sighs, wishing she could remember* I know at least I had children...I created the gods of Death and Sleep...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"That's just what she is doing to tyler look at her. How desperate she is she fought her mind and tried to reach out and yell for you to try and stop you" the general said becoming slightly desperate liara still gripping his colar tightly

[/QUOTE]
Tyler blinked. "Sh-She did?" He asked, blushing slightly before looking down at Liara.

Mayyflower said:
Miayuki blushed. "Oh I will" she says smiling as she looked over at Annabel
Annabel stood there looking at the floor in embarasmemt and making thana smirk more "so miayuki. Should you like to come back to our castle after this?" She asked her

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "and I'll stay with the kids" he said turning to the crib.
Amaya looked around. "These damn gowns show way to much" she says fixing it so it wouldn't show her butt

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira watched them leave then stretched as she sat up and looked around before getting up "what do you want to eat babe" she called to yuki

[/QUOTE]
''hmmm...pancakes sounds good..''

Mitsu and Myuki's replies?))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel stood there looking at the floor in embarasmemt and making thana smirk more "so miayuki. Should you like to come back to our castle after this?" She asked her

[/QUOTE]
Miayuki looked over at Thana. "I would love too" she says nodding

Tyler blinked. "Sh-She did?" He asked, blushing slightly before looking down at Liara.
Liara just stared up at him in desperation as she pulled him down a little more and locked her fingers together behind his neck

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked around. "These damn gowns show way to much" she says fixing it so it wouldn't show her butt
Ayen chuckled as he heard her "that's another reason i picked you up" he called to her teasingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back