• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel smiled happily at her before she looked around the room and saw a woman wearing white Greek like robes with golden jewlery and a gear grey reth on her head "look. That's lady thana" Annabel said softly to her with a smile

[/QUOTE]
Miayuki looked over and smiled. "She's beautiful" she says smiling

Mayyflower said:
Levi chuckled before he put a hand on her cheek making her blush, smiling a little
"I love you." Alastair said softly as he gently moved his thumb along her her cheek, still caressing it.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "you said your legs hurt, but you also need to make a call, so, this is my solution." he said with a smile.
Amaya sighed and looked over elsewhere. "I need to stretch my legs" she huffed

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Korimi saw this as she was just about to search up breakfast recipes*
''......alright..''

[/QUOTE]
The cat turned around and meowed at Korimi. He then curled up on the desk and gave her some room to do as she needed to.

(( We have a smart cat, so yeah xD ))

Roman said:
Han wiggled out of his jacket, as he kissed Celia, his hands on her sides now, before he moved them down to her waist.
Celia pulled away, gasping for air. "Man your an animal when it comes to this sort of thing." She joked with a blush.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler blushed slightly and looked away. "B-But you don't want me... Right? I'm no good..." He said.
Liara started to pull him down by his shirt tears streaming down her cheeks as she pulled him down more trying to get him to his knees

WeirdPrincess said:
Yurika deepened the kiss as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She pulled back minutes later and rested her forehead on his, smiling.
Dark Tyler chuckled and blushed lightly. "I love you..." He said softly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora nodded, "We'll start there then." She said as she ate the rest of her ice cream and began to walk towards the park, Nigou following beside her. He looked up at her with a curious expression.
tumblr_ngzguwtsjg1qidtgco5_400.gif
Black looks at her and says Who is gonna like me?I'm just a weirdo Black said worried alittle

Celia pulled away, gasping for air. "Man your an animal when it comes to this sort of thing." She joked with a blush.
Han chuckled, "Nah, I'm far from a animal. I'm more of a lover..." he said softly, before kissing her again.

Roman said:
Kaz nodded as his clothes changed into his pajamas, "Huh?! That only means Minako is around the house somewhere... Good to know she's around." He said with a light chuckle before climbing into bed.
Yoshino laughed, "She's been in my house most of the time then? Well alright." She said with a smile before climbing under the covers and sighing happily. "So warm..."

Roman said:
The cat turned around and meowed at Korimi. He then curled up on the desk and gave her some room to do as she needed to.
(( We have a smart cat, so yeah xD ))
''hmmm...okay...''

*She then searched up some breakfast recipes*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira watched the,chef ore sighing and getting up "what do you want" she as,Ed yuki

[/QUOTE]
might wanna fix that typo xD )))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara started to pull him down by his shirt tears streaming down her cheeks as she pulled him down more trying to get him to his knees

[/QUOTE]
Tyler brushed away her tears as he got his knees. "What is it? If your mad at me then just let it out. It's ok to be angry..." He said softly.

Kanon looked around again, not seeing anybody. She turned back to Yumi, who was still kneeling next to Violetta.

"Yumi, just heal her for mow."

"But, I dont-"

"We'll figure out something after you do. The more we wait now the worse she'll get."

"....okay..."

Yumi put her hands out, a green light glowing on them. She held one hand over Violetta's chest and one over her head, not sure where she needed to heal. For Violetta, the pain from the fever disappeared, though the fever itself did not, but Yumi was helping the poor goddess some. Violetta weakly smiled up at the two girls before collapsing over.

"A-ah, Kanon..!"

"Tch... its alright, she's just sleeping..."

Kanon searched the courtyard again.

@ anyone ((please... I'm bored ;-
;) )

Mayyflower said:
Miayuki looked over and smiled. "She's beautiful" she says smiling
"You know who last thana is right?" She asked her softly as she stared at thana as she cheated with other very important looking people

Roman said:
Ayame nodded in agreement, "You better not be stealing next time I see you. If you are I'll beat you to a pulp." She said before vanishing and appearing at the mansion. "Well, Han said I could stay here...."
@anyone at the mansion
Yeah yeah Kiri then sighs as he puts his hat back on Today was one helluva day Kiri said as he jumps from the rooftop to another building

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "Nah, I'm far from a animal. I'm more of a lover..." he said softly, before kissing her again.
Celia kissed him back again, enjoying the warmth of his body against hers. She tugged at his shirt again.

(Fade?)

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino laughed, "She's been in my house most of the time then? Well alright." She said with a smile before climbing under the covers and sighing happily. "So warm..."
Kaz sighed in relief as he slid under the covers himself, "I'm just happy she's around." He said looking over at Yoshino.

Aiden chuckles and pokes her forehead with a smile. "Hey there." He said. His appearance had changed a bit. He now had a Nasod arm.(in other words he's half Nasod now)
Nissa:*she looked at his arm and let go to the walls of the tunnel, falling into a pile of blankets, she shakes her head and crawls over to him to poke his arm, straight face* This is new.

Celia kissed him back again, enjoying the warmth of his body against hers. She tugged at his shirt again.
(Fade?)
(( Yeah ))

Lumina said:
Kanon looked around again, not seeing anybody. She turned back to Yumi, who was still kneeling next to Violetta.
"Yumi, just heal her for mow."

"But, I dont-"

"We'll figure out something after you do. The more we wait now the worse she'll get."

"....okay..."

Yumi put her hands out, a green light glowing on them. She held one hand over Violetta's chest and one over her head, not sure where she needed to heal. For Violetta, the pain from the fever disappeared, though the fever itself did not, but Yumi was helping the poor goddess some. Violetta weakly smiled up at the two girls before collapsing over.

"A-ah, Kanon..!"

"Tch... its alright, she's just sleeping..."

Kanon searched the courtyard again.

@ anyone ((please... I'm bored ;-
;) )
Axel drove up to the front gates, his cycle now disappearing as he arrived. "Another successful test drive..." He said.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black looks at her and says Who is gonna like me?I'm just a weirdo Black said worried alittle
"Someone will, don't worry. Maybe we won't find her today, but there's always tomorrow or some other day." Nora said as she pat his head.

Tyler brushed away her tears as he got his knees. "What is it? If your mad at me then just let it out. It's ok to be angry..." He said softly.
Liara grabbed his colar and pulled him into her and kissed him deeply closing her eyes as she held him there making sure he got the point when she pulled away this time

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she looked at his arm and let go to the walls of the tunnel, falling into a pile of blankets, she shakes her head and crawls over to him to poke his arm, straight face* This is new.
Aiden nodded and looked at his new Nasod arm. "Apparently somebody was trying to turn me into some sort of weapon..." He said.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I love you." Alastair said softly as he gently moved his thumb along her her cheek, still caressing it.
"I love you too" she says smiling, a slight blush on her cheek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back