• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Nyx:*she laughs and looks up* I see that the fates healed your friend... or allowed destiny to carry another to do so. You are lucky little one *she stands, smiling*
View attachment 146568
Dark Tyler nodded. "I also feel lucky to be surrounded by so many interesting people..." He said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled more "hi" she said softly to her again
Mitsu took a small bite of her panckaces then looked at neo

Myuki just sat there and watched her

[/QUOTE]
''we should...probably eat lunch now...haha, we didnt even eat breakfast..not very good for the baby huh?''

*Neo kept eating her pancakes as she then noticed Mitsu was looking at her as she then looked back at her*

''hm...?''

*Kikuri kept cuddling before she became wide eyed when her stomach growled*

''uhhhahahaha...we should we eat breakfast now huh?''

*She said to Myuki with a slight blush and smile*

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black looks at her with wide eyes Set me up with someone?!Ok i want to date someone Black's ice cream fell onto the ground as soon as he said it
Nora looked at the ice cream when it fell as Nigou happily went over to it and began to lick it up. "Well sure then. Where's your favorite place to go around here?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara tryed to reach out for him her sub conscious not letting her call out to him or stand up all she could do was try to reach out to him the flower mark on her hand glowing slightly as she reached out not knowing what to do to get him to turn around and see her

[/QUOTE]
Tyler kicked a rock as he walked away. Tears seemed to fall off his face as he walked. "I'm not good enough..." He said with a frown. "I'm a useless traitor..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''we should...probably eat lunch now...haha, we didnt even eat breakfast..not very good for the baby huh?''

*Neo kept eating her pancakes as she then noticed Mitsu was looking at her as she then looked back at her*

''hm...?''

*Kikuri kept cuddling before she became wide eyed when her stomach growled*

''uhhhahahaha...we should we eat breakfast now huh?''

*She said to Myuki with a slight blush and smile*

[/QUOTE]
Shira nodded as she giggled "yeah" she said to her

Mitsu just smiled a little more neo

Myuki nodded the. Uncoiled her self from her and turned fully human again the bottom of the bikini appearing back where it was on her

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dark Tyler nodded. "I also feel lucky to be surrounded by so many interesting people..." He said.
Nyx:*She smiles and wanders off, letting the two have some alone time*

-------------

Nissa:*She sits there, crawling back through her tunnel, knowing this wasn't her place to interfere, missing Aiden, sniffing as her eyes stop glowing angry red and go to sad kind blue*

Dark Tyler blushed slightly, biting his bottom lip a bit before smiling. "Heh... How I've missed the taste of your lips." He joked.
Yurika blushed, "Sorry...I was just happy so I wanted to kiss you." She said softly as she looked at him.

Roman said:
Han looked at Celia after waving off Aiden, "Well I'm here." He said in a seductive way, before kissing her.
Celia giggled and kissed him back, making her way over to the bed as she did so, wrapping her arms around him.

Tyler kicked a rock as he walked away. Tears seemed to fall off his face as he walked. "I'm not good enough..." He said with a frown. "I'm a useless traitor..."
Liara tryed to yell out at tyler as she stared at him tears streaming down her cheeks before her arms slowly started to lower even though she still tried to use her voice

Jennete said:
Nyx:*She smiles and wanders off, letting the two have some alone time*
-------------

Nissa:*She sits there, crawling back through her tunnel, knowing this wasn't her place to interfere, missing Aiden, sniffing as her eyes stop glowing angry red and go to sad kind blue*
Aiden drills through the ground, entering Nissa's little home hole. "Dang it... Where is she..." He mutters.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked at the ice cream when it fell as Nigou happily went over to it and began to lick it up. "Well sure then. Where's your favorite place to go around here?"
Black looks at the ice cream and crouches down and touchs it My ice-cream,rest in peace my friend Black looks up at Nora and says I love to hang around in the park

-----MEANWHILE AT THE MANSION-----

The cat Roman brought home for Snow was making his way around the house. He saw the computer and walked around it in circles. He then made his way to the desktop and stared at the screen before he saw the keyboard. He stared at the before he began to tap on the keys, a huge amount of happiness on his face as he did so

tumblr_n0fosfL3sC1tqabwno1_250.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
Yurika blushed, "Sorry...I was just happy so I wanted to kiss you." She said softly as she looked at him.
Dark Tyler chuckled. "Who's stopping you?" He asked with a smile and a blush.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira nodded as she giggled "yeah" she said to her
Mitsu just smiled a little more neo

Myuki nodded the. Uncoiled her self from her and turned fully human again the bottom of the bikini appearing back where it was on her

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki then sat up and smiled at Shira waiting for her to get up*

*Neo giggled a little as she smiled back at Mitsu*

*Kikuri got up but then slipped as her head hit the edge and then fell in the water. She then resurfaced as her arms were then latched onto the edge. She then popped her head out of the water and rested it on the edge as she rubbed her head with one of her hands*

''itai...''

Roman said:
Kaz stuck his tongue out at her and chuckled, "You know you liked my gentle gesture. I didn't have to carry you, yet I did." He said laughing a little.
"I know and I'm grateful for that." Yoshino said as she looked back at him and smiled before pulling out her pajamas. Snapping her fingers, she instantly had her pjs on and her dress was in her hands before she hung it up. "There, all done and neat." She said happily before closing the closet and making her way towards the bed.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Why do you think I have a full grown tiger for a pet" he said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
"I suppose.." she giggled "you can talk with animals?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara tryed to yell out at tyler as she stared at him tears streaming down her cheeks before her arms slowly started to lower even though she still tried to use her voice

[/QUOTE]
Tyler spread his wings. "Hey Liara... Before I leave... I have one last request for you..." He said.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
As the sky darkened Kiri stood up took his straw hat off I'm more relaxed now Kiri then looks up into sky and giggles Thanks God
"Yeah, me too. Maybe I should head home... " She said smiling.

Roman said:
-----MEANWHILE AT THE MANSION-----
The cat Roman brought home for Snow was making his way around the house. He saw the computer and walked around it in circles. He then made his way to the desktop and stared at the screen before he saw the keyboard. He stared at the before he began to tap on the keys, a huge amount of happiness on his face as he did so

tumblr_n0fosfL3sC1tqabwno1_250.gif
*Korimi saw this as she was just about to search up breakfast recipes*

''......alright..''

Shira slowly s

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki then sat up and smiled at Shira waiting for her to get up*

*Neo giggled a little as she smiled back at Mitsu*

*Kikuri got up but then slipped as her head hit the edge and then fell in the water. She then resurfaced as her arms were then latched onto the edge. She then popped her head out of the water and rested it on the edge as she rubbed her head with one of her hands*

''itai...''

[/QUOTE]
Shira sat up and stretched tiredly before looking around then at yuki and smiled more "nap well" she asked her

Mitsu then looked back to her panckaces and took another small bite

Myuki quickly grabbed kikuri and looked at her head franticy

Dark Tyler chuckled. "Who's stopping you?" He asked with a smile and a blush.
Yurika blushed a little more before she leaned closer and kissed him again.

Tyler spread his wings. "Hey Liara... Before I leave... I have one last request for you..." He said.
Liara tryed to yell at him but all that came out was a silent scream and air leaving her lungs as she tryed to get to her feet and run to Him as she stuck her arms at him again desperately hoping he would turn around to her and see her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back