• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara grabbed his colar and pulled him into her and kissed him deeply closing her eyes as she held him there making sure he got the point when she pulled away this time

[/QUOTE]
Tyler blushed heavily as his eyes widened from the sudden kiss. "W-What was that for?" He asked, confused as to why she kissed him.

Roman said:
Kaz sighed in relief as he slid under the covers himself, "I'm just happy she's around." He said looking over at Yoshino.
"You and me both." Yoshino said quietly as she looked at him, smiling a little.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Axel drove up to the front gates, his cycle now disappearing as he arrived. "Another successful test drive..." He said.
Kanon's gaze whipped to the person just arriving to the school gates. She ran over to him as hard as she could, not even breaking a sweat.

"I know I don't know you but please, we need your help."

A very worried look was painted on her face as she turned to look over at Yumi, who was cradling the unconscious Violetta's head in her lap, looking twice as upset.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Someone will, don't worry. Maybe we won't find her today, but there's always tomorrow or some other day." Nora said as she pat his head.
Yeah,Maybe Black said looking at Nora still walking beside her

Tyler blushed heavily as his eyes widened from the sudden kiss. "W-What was that for?" He asked, confused as to why she kissed him.
Liara grabbed his colar and forced him to kiss her again as she held the kiss there not letting go as she sealed her eyes shut desperately trying to get him to realize she loves him

WeirdPrincess said:
"You and me both." Yoshino said quietly as she looked at him, smiling a little.
Kaz smiled too and held out his arms for cuddles, "You know you want to." He said jokingly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You know who last thana is right?" She asked her softly as she stared at thana as she cheated with other very important looking people

[/QUOTE]
Miayuki nodded. "All I know is the things you told me about her" she says softly as she looked at annabel

Lumina said:
Kanon's gaze whipped to the person just arriving to the school gates. She ran over to him as hard as she could, not even breaking a sweat.
"I know I don't know you but please, we need your help."

A very worried look was painted on her face as she turned to look over at Yumi, who was cradling the unconscious Violetta's head in her lap, looking twice as upset.
Axel looked over to where she pointed before looking back at her. "I see. What can I do to help?" He asked.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled as he put a hand on her cheek "tell me again, how did i end up with such a beautiful girl." he said sweetly.
Dakota giggled "By being your charming self" she said "....and almost bumping into her" she joked.

Roman said:
Kaz smiled too and held out his arms for cuddles, "You know you want to." He said jokingly.
"Shut up." Yoshino laughed again before moving herself into his arms and snuggling into him.

Mayyflower said:
Miayuki nodded. "All I know is the things you told me about her" she says softly as she looked at annabel
"Then you know that she is the goddes of death" she said before taking a deep breath then holding her a little closer to her as she started over to thana with miayuki

Aiden nodded and looked at his new Nasod arm. "Apparently somebody was trying to turn me into some sort of weapon..." He said.
Nissa:*she frowns and takes his new arm* What is it made of...?

WeirdPrincess said:
"Shut up." Yoshino laughed again before moving herself into his arms and snuggling into him.
Kaz happily cuddled with Yoshino, his heart beating a little faster. "I miss cuddling with you."

Axel looked over to where she pointed before looking back at her. "I see. What can I do to help?" He asked.
Kanon looked back at the stranger.

"Do you know anybody that can help her? Yumi tried healing her but that didn't really do much, and we don't know what to do..."

Yumi was wiping away the sweat of Violetta's fever with her handkerchief when she looked up to see Kanon talking to somebody.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara grabbed his colar and forced him to kiss her again as she held the kiss there not letting go as she sealed her eyes shut desperately trying to get him to realize she loves him

[/QUOTE]
Tyler's eyes widened a bit more when she kissed him again. W-What the hell!? What is going on!? He thought as he kissed back a little before he stopped himself and just let her kiss him. W-Wait... That's right... She only loves me because I imprinted on her...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Then you know that she is the goddes of death" she said before taking a deep breath then holding her a little closer to her as she started over to thana with miayuki

[/QUOTE]
Miayuki nodded. "Yea, that doesn't bother me none" she says as they walked over to Thana

Lumina said:
Kanon looked back at the stranger.
"Do you know anybody that can help her? Yumi tried healing her but that didn't really do much, and we don't know what to do..."

Yumi was wiping away the sweat of Violetta's fever with her handkerchief when she looked up to see Kanon talking to somebody.
Axel frowned. "I know SOMEBODY... But I don't like this somebody very much." He said.

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she frowns and takes his new arm* What is it made of...?
(Buckets and bolts and machinery xD )

"Feels like it's made of metal..." He said.

Tyler's eyes widened a bit more when she kissed him again. W-What the hell!? What is going on!? He thought as he kissed back a little before he stopped himself and just let her kiss him. W-Wait... That's right... She only loves me because I imprinted on her...
Liara slowly pulled away and slowly opened her eyes and stared at him tears still selling up in her eyes as she hoped he got it now. Hoped that he figured out that she still loved him

The general just stood there staring at the two watching liara try so desperately to get tyler to notice that she loves him

Axel frowned. "I know SOMEBODY... But I don't like this somebody very much." He said.

(Buckets and bolts and machinery xD )

"Feels like it's made of metal..." He said.
((is there iron.....))

Mayyflower said:
Miayuki nodded. "Yea, that doesn't bother me none" she says as they walked over to Thana
Annabel started to get nervous as thana turned to them and smiled "Annabel!" She said happily as she hugged her then looked at miayuki "you must miayuki" thana said with a smile as she put her hands on her shoulders and kissed miayuks cheeks

Kanon looked at Axel slightly desperately.

"Can you put your differences aside for a moment and just do it for the girls sake? She looks pretty bad, seriously."

Yumi looked back down to Violetta, trying to tend to her as much as possible. Kanon looked back at the two, hoping this stranger would do something, and soon.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara slowly pulled away and slowly opened her eyes and stared at him tears still selling up in her eyes as she hoped he got it now. Hoped that he figured out that she still loved him
The general just stood there staring at the two watching liara try so desperately to get tyler to notice that she loves him

[/QUOTE]
Tyler cried a little. "I-I'm sorry... I just don't know if you love me just because I am imprinted on you... Or you like me for me." He said with a frown.

Lumina said:
Kanon looked at Axel slightly desperately.
"Can you put your differences aside for a moment and just do it for the girls sake? She looks pretty bad, seriously."

Yumi looked back down to Violetta, trying to tend to her as much as possible. Kanon looked back at the two, hoping this stranger would do something, and soon.
Axel nodded with a sigh. "Fine... I'll call Nexus." He said as he got out his phone and called his blonde haired friend.

Jennete said:
((is there iron.....))
((No >_<, just metal))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel started to get nervous as thana turned to them and smiled "Annabel!" She said happily as she hugged her then looked at miayuki "you must miayuki" thana said with a smile as she put her hands on her shoulders and kissed miayuks cheeks

[/QUOTE]
Miayuki nodded before Thana kissed her cheeks. "Nice to meet you Thana" she says smiling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back